Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lost bet.

Nancigirl, I am not being hostile or judgmental as you perceive the meaning of those two words. I don't wish to be judged any more then anyone else. But at the same time I know my actions and words will be judged if I act inappropriately or even dress in a manner that most people don't understand or like to see. One reason I don't go out dressed as a few here do. You are judging me by merely posting your opinion on what I and others have said. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black.
    You are right, this place usually is very friendly, supportive and a welcoming place. The vast majority of my posts will clearly show you that I am very friendly, supportive and welcoming to new and old members alike. However, from time to time we have inappropriate threads or topics that we question and challenge the OP on. In fact, our challenge just might get the OP to explain or be more detailed in an effort to dis-spell our disbelief. It might even make for a better thread.
    You have a right to your opinion just as I do. You are obviously OK with some making up stories and trying to fool us just to get attention. And that's OK. I'm not OK with it and entitles to my opinion just as you and everyone else is.
    So I guess to you, if we don't agree with you, we are being judgmental and hostel? I don't think so.

Brandy, i was not directing my comment to you specifically. I don't care at all whether or not you agree with me. I do care about the OP's feelings JUST IN CASE the "bet" story is true. Why not waiting to see where this thread goes before making a definitive judgement? In my own personal correspondence, i have encountered a number of situations that intially seemed probably fictional. But they turned out to be completely true. That is one reason i tend to suspend judgement early on, as well as just wanting to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Thanks Beverly. I guess it's a lot like Key West and Ybor City (part of the greater Tampa Bay area.)
    Not been to Ybor City or Tampa for that matter.
    When I went to Key West I noticed about six to eight Ernest Hemingway's walking around.
    I stayed on the east Coast and checked out places like, Ft.Lauderdale and the local chamber of commerce.
    I did not see Elvis expounding the rules of the Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce but the girls were obeying those rules.

Back to the thread in question, at least the OP has replied a couple of times to the discussion so I guess we give her the benefit of the doubt.
    I know there are others that have trolled from time to time and they have been dealt with.
    So let's see how she goes now she has had a feel of reactions..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    About a year ago,I Lost a bet with My Wife.
    I had for 14 days in a row, (2 weeks) Wear a size J bra with size 20 forms.
    this post and this thread = fictionmania.com

Hmmm,,, I I have to wonder, if she knows you CD and hopes that by making you go somewhat full time taht you will get tired of it, and or decide it's more trouble than it's worth, so to speak.

This thread = free entertainment. *gets popcorn out*

Quote Originally Posted by nancigirl View Post
    Brandy, i was not directing my comment to you specifically. I don't care at all whether or not you agree with me. I do care about the OP's feelings JUST IN CASE the "bet" story is true. Why not waiting to see where this thread goes before making a definitive judgement? In my own personal correspondence, i have encountered a number of situations that intially seemed probably fictional. But they turned out to be completely true. That is one reason i tend to suspend judgement early on, as well as just wanting to be nice.
    Nancigirl, I know you did not direct your post toward me alone. I realized you intended it for several of us that don't believe this story. Sure, I'll wait to see a picture of the OP with his wife by hos side as evidence that this story is true. Of course, I won't hold my breath.
    By now I have a feeling that the OP just wishes this thread will die since I doubt he will post photos as suggested (with his wife in them) He also might not want to man up and admit it was in fact a fantasy story. I'd have more respect for him if he did and can easily forgive him if that's the case. Like I said, if he can prove it to be true, I'd be the first to sincerely apologize for doubting. But his writing style, his posting history leans toward it being a hoax.
    I'm trying to be nice too. That's who I am. But I don't like to be deceived by anyone. Especially for whatever cheap thrill someone might get out of deceiving me.
    So here we are, You believe him, I don't. And as politely as I can, I gave my opinion and that has not changed.

Going to sit on the fence with this one and await the out come.
    I have to say though that this thread is an enoyable read, lots of healthy dabate. Sometimes, as there is so much to to look through, I tend to read the first couple of pages of a thread and then move on. This thread however had me reading to page 4 and wanting more.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Jane View Post
    Going to sit on the fence with this one and await the out come.
    I have to say though that this thread is an enoyable read, lots of healthy dabate. Sometimes, as there is so much to to look through, I tend to read the first couple of pages of a thread and then move on. This thread however had me reading to page 4 and wanting more.
    Well it served one good purpose then Samantha. it made you post! lol I have not seen you on before. From your avatar picture, I think I would have remembered.

To believe or not to believe..that is the question. Frankly, I find the debate as to whether or not this is a fantasy story more interesting then the story itself. Stay tuned. Someone get the popcorn and the drinks.

Untitled
    I'm calling time on this one. Whilst there is nothing wrong with the thread per se, our members deserve better than this.

Brooke, if you want this thread to be creditable, I would suggest that you provide some form of evidence that this bet is genuine and you are paying the price of losing it. Until then I'm closing it.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another