Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wouldn't it be great to cd at work?

I am not ready to out myself at work. I work in a deeply corporate environment, and I have a nice job title. I love the people I work for, and with. I need my pension & mortgage.
    I have outed myself to friends and family.
    Outing myself is not fun.
    I had to work last Sunday to get a couple of things done, and I was the only one in the office. To kill the pain of working, this was me that day:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RobynB View Post
    I just cannot imagine any school that would accept a crossdresser (who is dressed) as a school teacher.
    Agreed, Robyn. The Ministry of Education is the last organisation which is likely to sanction the wearing of attire deemed more appropriate for the other gender.
    They accept openly gay people here in NZ, but crossdressing is quite another matter.

In some ways this would be fun, but in otherways, it would take the 'thrill' out of it for me. Probably because I am new at this, I find myself in the "enjoying the dressing and not getting caught out" phase. This would change if my SO would approve and encourage/participate with me. But this does not look like it is ever going to happen. So, I must for the present time resolve myself to CD'ing when no one is around.
    I also go to appointments and shopping underdressed as often as I can. It's enjoyable, but also in time, this will get boring and I just know I'll want to do more. So the next phase will surely come to me soon.
    Speaking of this, has anyone thought of the phases of crossdressing (inception to full time)- if there is such a thing? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks.
    Di

Like Nathalie I decided to go into work one Sunday in girl mode. I was about to get out of the car in the parking garage when I noticed 5 people coming towards me and I see they are all coworkers. I was able to get the car started and exited gracefully before anyone looked up. That was close!

I wear a suit and jacket at work. I sometimes think I could get away with wearing a bra to work. Just haven't had the courage to try it yet. I have graduated to wearing panties every day tho.

Happy to be working in these times, Actually having a job that accepted me dressed as a woman, and one that would pay the bills, that would be a dream come true.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I am not ready to out myself at work. I work in a deeply corporate environment, and I have a nice job title. I love the people I work for, and with. I need my pension & mortgage.
    I have outed myself to friends and family.
    Outing myself is not fun.
    I had to work last Sunday to get a couple of things done, and I was the only one in the office. To kill the pain of working, this was me that day:
    Let's hope there are no security cameras.

In reality, you never know who might show up at your job site unless you are the only one with a key and they still might show up and ask to be let in. A backup plan (boy bag) would be a good idea.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've been in the office en femme a few times after hours when no one else was around, just to see what it feels like, and it was wonderful. Definitely something I could get used to. But if I was gonna do it fulltime I'd have to do something about permanent removal of facial hair -- shaving that close on a daily basis would get to be unbearable. And of course I'd need a much larger wardrobe. ;-)

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    As someone who lives out of the closet I can say its a nice thing to go to work and no one even bats an eye and if something comes up its never been made a big deal. I would one day love to wear a skirt or dress but since I don't have anything that is professional looking. one day i'll have one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

when I was working I would always wear
    pink socks, bra, and panties, fem jeans or slacks, and pink ear rings (posts)
    did this every day and had to wear a uniform top, apron and hat company issued
    did not have problem with bosses telling me what to wear
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT