Thread: What to do next?

What to do next?

I have posted a few times about the rare find, a GG that not only supports my CD persona, but realy get's into it. We went out to movie at the mall this Saturday, but the show times where weird too early or and too late for others. What's one to do while at the mall, let's go shopping for Gena she says. I wasn't planning on it, but the idea turned me on (if you know what I mean). We whent to a meriad of shops and saw some awsome clothes, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes and jewelry. One of my goals was to try and find some sexy lingere and there where some stores that had better lingere than the typical dept stores. We went into Victorias Secret and I now know what her secret is "Money", they had beautiful lingere, but more than this girl is willing to pay. We where tired of looking ( And now I can appreciate my ex-wife when she would spend all day at the mall and come home with nothing!) and on the way out, there was a Dillar's store (Mid-High range store) and we went to the women's department we saw some of the coolest dresses and then we went to the lingere dept and wow they had a huge selection. My friend called me over and she was holding a red bustie with garter and a matching panty, I said how much, she says $17.50, I almost came out of my pantyhose (under my boy pants). We also found a sexy push-up bra and a gagle of sexy panties. We then cought a bite to eat and whent home FAST. She then helped me get all my new goodies on and did an other awsome make-up job, took lot's of pics till the battery(by now it was 3:00am, how time flies) gave out. What a night, too bad it took 60+ years to experianse this ambrosia. I will post some pics of this night. Thanks Gena

Oh, I forgot to add, hence "what to do next" , she want's to go out as she says why keep all this locked up? I would love to go out, but am afraid " Look ma a man in a dress" and so on.
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-20-2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use edit/mutliquote function

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I took a look at your last photos and believe you could be closer than you think you are. Just keep working on your femme image and building your confidence. You'll know when you are ready to go out. Be looking for places you might be comfortable in, there are several threads out there on that issue, and just dress age, size and destination appropriate and things should go just fine. Just don't feel like it's a race, take it at your own speed and enjoy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Gena , so happy for You! Great you found a understanding SO. You HAVE to do this. You are not doing it for anyone but Yourself and your friend. Life goes by at the blink of Your eye. Luv Roberta

Platinum Member
    I think you found a great next step...who doesn't enjoy shopping!!! So, now perhaps you can settle into a new and wonderful normal. Keep getting out into the world to shop, go dining, take a drive in country...go hang out with other girl friends. Have fun and don't worry - you look great.

Just overcome the wobblies and go out.
    You will find it easier each time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.