Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Danger willl robinson

We get families like that in the UK too... I avoid them like the plague... always have had and I don't shop 'dressed'. There is no way you will win in that situation. There is a portion of the human race that really worries me. The redneck term... yeah we have names for these types too and they are sadly not truly representative, but then I am with Melissa... it is not meant to be an abuse of the word or terminology, but more a frustration... we know what they are like... let's all rise above the terminology.

Katie... I hope you are okay. I know I would be affected by this for some weeks... I feel sorry for the kids... brought up in a different environment they would grow to be very different people...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Silver Member
    another good reason not to shop at Walmart--the class of people there sometimes leave a lot to be desired(although I confess the prices are right)
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Katie, I am so sorry! Wrong place at the wrong time.

A little rant of mine: I don't shop at Walmart for a number of reasons. One of them is that even here in CA, they seem to attract the lowest of the low and there is NEVER any sort of security and their underpaid employees are NOT going to get involved in a situation like yours.

Debby
    Debby

I never speak to anyone in public except at TG/CD type establishments.
    When forced to do otherwise I speak like a mouse.

Asked "fight or run" ALWAYS RUN.
    Take some self defense instruction, however little.

When I cannot run, I become a Marine Corps Drill Instructor.
    I totally convince the agressors that I'm willing to kill or die in the attempt.

Psycho, even if a total act will and has for me stopped several situations cold.
    Even when outnumbered up to 5-1 odds I convinced them that the first few coming into reach would become organ donors.

Most states consider an attack by two or more to be life threatning.
    Check with your counsel asap regarding state code where you frequent.

Ga & Fla both have "stand-your-ground" statutes in place.

Above all, use common sense and arm yourself with appropriate methods of self preservation.

My $0.02 worth
    Yolanda

My two thoughts:
    1. I never, ever, shop at WalMart. Call me a snob but the people who work and shop there tend to be at the low end of the evolutionary scale.
    2. You did the right thing by walking away. There is no upside to getting into a confrontation with angry, crazy people. For all you know, they may have been armed.
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    So Let me say that this is the part of being CD where you get to switch back to the man part and tell the little B...ds what you really think,
    And since your at walmart you can smack the ever lovin s..t out of the snotty little tramp.
    Sorry but the wine is winning here.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

If you don't like stereotypes (crossdresser=gay, perverted, etc.), maybe you shouldn't stereotype rednecks. Not all of us are racist, homophobic, ignorant slugs. There are plenty of uptown, too-good-to-shop-at-Walmart people with unaccepting attitudes towards crossdressers. If you're too good to shop at Walmart (with the lowest of the low), we thank you for staying out and paying higher prices elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    If you don't like stereotypes (crossdresser=gay, perverted, etc.), maybe you shouldn't stereotype rednecks. Not all of us are racist, homophobic, ignorant slugs. There are plenty of uptown, too-good-to-shop-at-Walmart people with unaccepting attitudes towards crossdressers. If you're too good to shop at Walmart (with the lowest of the low), we thank you for staying out and paying higher prices elsewhere.
    AMEN Sister!!!
    You great big beautiful doll!
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    But you know what, the same situation might well have occurred even if you had been dressed as a man, the kids would still have been ill mannered and the parents setting their very own shining example of how to behave in society, you would still have asked the same questions and got the same responses I am sure, so okay maybe the insults about you being dressed were pointed and hurtful, but you know what they would have had a set of insults to suit any member of society I bet !!