Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often?

I don't get in femme to often and I dont live alone, but last week my wife was gone on vaca with the kids. So I got a chance to dress up for my bf, ear rings, heels, wig. We were able to play house I asked him if he wanted me to make dinner. He said "no" wich is good because I did not have anything planned any how, food wise I meen. He left happy. I dont have to much street clothes, just bed room clothes so no I dont go out to much.

Being divorced, I now live alone. I try to get my kids as much as possible. The nights' they don't stay with me, I get femme for a comfy night at home. On the days when i don't plan on having company, I go with with either a gown or a dress, or jeans with a cute top, bra and heels. I try to get some time each day(aside from just panties). I will say this, my nights have generally been stress free and more relaxing than the nights i had when i was married. (the divorce was not precipitated by my cd-ing.)
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

My only daughter recently moved out (my 3 sons moved out a while ago) so now it's just me and my wife, so I can dress anytime that I want. I come home from work and some nights I will wear 2 or 3 oufits. Still working up to going out for more than a drive or thru the occasional drive thru or to get gas.

I live alone too since my wife passed away and I dress as often as I can, just because I can. I have gone out numerous times to numerous places while dressed and always enjoy my girl time whether alone or with somebody.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Makeup addict!
    I dress up as often as I can, usually a few times a week. I become Katie less frequently though, often preferring to just wear my clothes

As much as I'd love to, I don't go out because I feel uncomfortable out as Katie. I'd probably feel better at night with people, but I don't feel great being out alone during the day

Having previously worked seasonally, I would spend the Winter in a spot where I could get en femme 6 or 7 times a month, then had to purge all of my clothes, makeup, etc., due to incoming group living situations. Expensive and a bummer! Currently cooking up a new scheme; perhaps a secret vacation, cabin rental, something like that!

Most days I dress for several hours, only out dressed out of town

Quote Originally Posted by Davena Doll View Post
    I don't get in femme to often and I dont live alone, but last week my wife was gone on vaca with the kids. So I got a chance to dress up for my bf, ear rings, heels, wig. We were able to play house I asked him if he wanted me to make dinner. He said "no" wich is good because I did not have anything planned any how, food wise I meen. He left happy. I dont have to much street clothes, just bed room clothes so no I dont go out to much.
    Sorry, but does your wife know that you have a boyfriend when she's away? Just curious.
    Reine

3 or 4 hours each morning, and any weekend day that the wife is working.

I wear womans racer back tanks and woman shorts on a daily basis. I do get to wear a skort and bra for about an hour every morning with some lipstick and styling my hair a little more fem. Maybe twice a week I wear my heels in the morning.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I'm with Tracii on the 50/50 all the time. And dresses and such most every morning and evening. Although some evenings (I must be getting lazy) I just don't feel like putting all the energy into it so it's just a negligee or gown and veg out in front of the TV.

Hugs
    Jolene

For a few hours once or twice a week. Very occasionally most of a day. And mostly indoors. I have been outside a few times, for a walk around the block (its a small block), or to the corner and back, or just to stand on the pavement outside. I go outside mainly at dusk or early evening.

Aspiring Member
    The bra and gaff go on everyday and the forms are usually right in place with a good tight girdle. All in all she likes being rapped in girlie thing 90% of the time --even mowing thhe lawn.

Up until end of June it was @ least 4 mornings a week. But with oldest daughter starting college next week, don't know her time table yet ? Only time I go out is just to the post box, but if I've got the car I go further afield.

Sorry, but does your wife know that you have a boyfriend when she's away? Just curious.

Yes she does ReineD I would never do any thing to hert my wifes feelings.