Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often?

How often?

Soooo, how often does everyone get en femme? Do you live alone? Do you go out?

I do live alone and go thru moods lol, but I'd say Krista comes out 5 or 6 times a month, but has never been anywhere but my apartment and the streets around it.

I get out about as much as you do, but I do wonder much further from home. I really never dress just to stay home. I only dress to go out into the city for whatever the evening has to offer, restaurants, plays, wine bars, museums, whatever. I now live alone, but did manage before to get out almost once a week when my son lived here. It was was just more complicated at that time to get out of the house and then back in.

About 5 - 7 days a week.

Last boy day was last Thursday. In addition to working out at the gym and running errands, Friday was a manicure and an evening event, Saturday was helping out at a garage sale and going to dinner, Sunday night was a concert at the Hollywood Bowl with 25 women (of whom my spouse and I knew one other), Monday night was a dinner party with my congregation's Ladies Auxilliary, tonight is scheduled to be an evening hike with my women's gym group, and Wednesday is scheduled to be lunch and a movie with another group of women.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 08-21-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I now live alone, but did manage before to get out almost once a week when my son lived here. It was was just more complicated at that time to get out of the house and then back in.
    About once a week helps me keep my sanity and with a house full of kids and their friends, "complicated" is the word!
    Debby

I live alone for now and go enfem a lot, seem to have moods that seem much stronger the last week of the month for some reason almost a compulsion 24/7 then. Rest of time just my normal femme self here and there. Yes I go out do normal shopping, business and every day chores.
    Last edited by wilt575; 08-21-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Between four and six days a week, sometimes three to four days at a time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Every Sunday when my wife leaves for 90 minutes. And...when I go out of town.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    50/50 mode everyday but all girl mode once a week.

Right now I dress 4 days a week for 3 to 4 hours at a time, mostly at home, but went out today it's a really nice day today. Hugs Jaymee

Almost all day every day, except when gran kids are coming over.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a widower I do live alone. I dress enfemme almost every day, and usually go out in public while I am dressed enfemme. But I wear no makeup, nor do I wear a wig! I am a male wearing feminine clothes, which may include a skirt or a dress!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

All day everyday! Since I live alone I come and go as I please!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I go full girl mode 4 or 5 times a month. But I am always doing something every day to let the girl breath.

Most weeks it's 12/7 everyday. At the very least I've got my forms and nightgown every night if there's no other time from running and doing the days chores. Hopefully that will change in 3 years when I retire and I'll be able to up that 12 a bit. I go all out at least once a week, sometimes more and get out a few times a month.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    About 5/7 days, full femme. I go out nearly every day to run errands. I'm married to a wonderfully supportive woman...have been for 13 years.

Since I just re-emerged my feminine feelings I do it once a week with a GF, either at my house or her appartment. She spends over 2-3 hours on make-up alone and we talk like two girl friends. I could not phantom going back to doing it by myself, it can be a lonley hobby! We are planning an outting soon.

Not counting underdressing, I will start back to 4 or 5 days a week while the kids are in school. I'm already day-dreaming about my outfits :-0

I usually only get 3 or 4 times in a month, on my work-from home days, when my wife is also at work and our daughter is at school. It's been a little less over the summer. I also usually get a week or two, and/or a couple of weekends through the year, when my wife goes out of town to visit her family with our daughter. I enjoy those periods because I can go full girl mode for a few days at a time.

We are expecting another child in October, which I am excited about, but also having a little anxiety because I may not get to enjoy full Stacy time for a while. : (
    *StacyP*

I live alone, so for me it's every evening from after bathtime, up until I get up next morning. The rest of the time, non-visible items only. I suppose I could dress all day at the weekends but I don't want to get paint, bleach, dirt etc on my best clothes while working about the house.

Platinum Member
    Hi Krista, For about two or three hours every night.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Candice usually makes an appearance on most of my days off, a few hours a day at least depending on my schedule. Due to too much unwanted attention, she usually stays in the apartment, but has ventured out for a couple late night walks.

I live alone and Mal is all girl all the time at home. I change clothing upon my arrival from work and feel content when I do.

A few times a month, at least once a week if I can. Living with parents still at the moment, a little worried about how much chance I'll have in September when I move into a student house with 4 other people, only 1 of which knows
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Sometimes I can go a whole 7 to 10 days without being en femme so it's better for me to say how many times per month ... which is always 4 and sometimes 6. I rarely dress just to hang out at home, but it does happen from time to time. I have a couple of groups of friends that only know me as Rachel and we get together quite often, then there's our TG support group the River City Gems and we almost always have events twice a month, which I always go to. So yeah, 4 to 6 times a month for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    He works during the day. She's too lazy. She usually stops by after he gets home from work each day. I don't know where he disappears to or where he sleeps at night. Must be out with the guys. The wife seems to prefer sleeping with her each night. He doesn't have a clue but he is not the colderst Bud in the refrigerator. He seems to be happy with their arrangement.