Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Okay, so I'm afraid of my neighbor, not sure why..

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Hey I resemble that remark! ;-)

Sounds good to me. Marleena? Address please.
    Melissa you would be perfect for this job.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Marleena, I've thought of another circumstance where you SHOULD be frightened.

If his name is Hans, and has a brother named Franz, talks with a German Accent, and shouts at you: "We are here to PUMP You up!" Then, you should be afraid! If he calls you "A Girly-Man," (Oh but wait, you are!) and starts grunting and trying to "puff up" like A Blow Fish, while he flexes....you might just have all of your fear's realized!

I do so miss SNL, the way it used to be....when it was funny!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Lol that's not helping at all Joanie!

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi, Marleena.

You may just have to face your demon or fears & invite them both to your home for an evening meal. . you know when we do have preconcived idears are they foundered on fact that there is a problem.

Face the issue head on & then its gone , youll be far stronger for doing that,

...noeleena...
    Noeleena I've decided I'm not going to be intimidated by this guy. If I have to I'll take my car out of the garage and do a burnout. I fear bringing his wife here would make matters worse because she's really hot. I would be watching her instead.

Thanks for all the great replies everybody this have been fun and a lot of help! I have a feeling if I act sheepish he'll sense it and make matters worse. So one macho act coming up. I'll just think he has a small penis like suggested and that should make me smile and overcome this.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Post a pic of this so called bruiser.
    I think you may like him.
    Or you can not walk by his house too if he scares you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Post a pic of this so called bruiser.
    I think you may like him.
    Or you can not walk by his house too if he scares you.
    Ackkk! Not you too Tracii "you might like him". Okay I will turn gay since people think I like him. Or I might just dress up for him and be Bi while dressed.lol.

WWW posted a likeness of him earlier in this thread except he has a lighter complexion. I'm not about to go photograph him or ask for his autograph.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Ackkk! Not you too Tracii "you might like him".
    Well, what comes to mind is, "The lady doth protest too much."

If I were to feel nervous about a body building hunk who lives down the street, and I were concerned about what he thinks of me, I think I'd have to look deeper into my feelings.
    Reine

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I think I found your neighbour:

That is him right?
    Folks, this bodybuilder is definitely NOT gay. You can just tell he isn't. I mean look how masculine he carries himself
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Spammer
    I'm just wondering you did state you are not gay right? I mean if he creeps you out and your afraid then avoid him.

I'm just wondering you did state you are not gay right? I mean if he creeps you out and your afraid then avoid him.
    I was straight until this thread Tracii.lol.

Problem is my dog always wants to go for a walk over that way. My back deck also faces his front porch where he sits. It's kinda bizarre because it's like he's looking through me trying to figure me out. It's probably paranoia though. I'm on one end of the male spectrum while he's on the complete other extreme. I had a biker guy up the street I got nervous around too but he started talking to me and I relaxed. I think it's the fear they might realize what I am and it's too close to home if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Folks, this bodybuilder is definitely NOT gay. You can just tell he isn't. I mean look how masculine he carries himself
    Fred Flintstone's bowling routine through interpretive dance.

OK, enough ribbing and I'll let you off the hook. lol

I can understand why you feel antsy. I don't know what to suggest, other than start a conversation with him and then gage whether you are mistaken. He might turn out to be a really nice guy.

If he is rude, then just ignore him and go on about your business.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    OK, enough ribbing and I'll let you off the hook. lol

I can understand why you feel antsy. I don't know what to suggest, other than start a conversation with him and then gage whether you are mistaken. He might turn out to be a really nice guy.

If he is rude, then just ignore him and go on about your business.
    Reine I think this is part of an ongoing problem I've always had around alpha males. They know I'm different but they're not sure what it is. I've never had many guy friends because of it, even at work I had to try hard to be one of the guys and fit in. It didn't help that my wife told me a while ago she knew I was different too but couldn't put her finger on it.

It didn't help that my wife told me a while ago she knew I was different too but couldn't put her finger on it.
    On the bright side, you're more unique than most individuals on this planet.

I've always found that "one of the guys" stuff to be an amorphous stereotype, probably feels right to a lot of people but some of us just don't swing that way.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    On the bright side, you're more unique than most individuals on this planet.

I've always found that "one of the guys" stuff to be an amorphous stereotype, probably feels right to a lot of people but some of us just don't swing that way.
    :P
    Thanks for that! See, I'm fine around TG people and strangers but I'm afraid when it's close to home and family or might affect my job. I've always been a loner because of it.

Banned Spammer
    I'm different but who cares I sure don't.
    I'm thinking you are reading way too much into it.
    Classic TG CD phobia IMO same as if I shave my legs and wear pants they will some how know.

I'm different but who cares I sure don't.
    I'm thinking you are reading way too much into it.
    Classic TG CD phobia IMO same as if I shave my legs and wear pants they will some how know.
    Makes sense but this is too close to home. I'm fine when away from here.

Trust your instincts. Something is telling you to be more cautious. Listen carefully.

Always err on the side of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda_Voils View Post
    Trust your instincts. Something is telling you to be more cautious. Listen carefully.

Always err on the side of caution.
    Thanks Yolanda, I have been avoiding him the last couple days. I have mentioned a few times on this board about how phobic this city is.

True story: A gay guy moved in behind me. After people found out he was gay they spray bombed his house and privacy fence with "queer" and other graffiti. He moved out soon afterwards. So I think my paranoia is kinda justified about being found out as trans in this area.

Platinum Member
    Hi Marleena, Have you seen him digging in his back yard late at night ??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Marleena, Have you seen him digging in his back yard late at night ??
    Ackkkk! no! I just know he'd crush my scrawny a$$ in a split second.

True story: A gay guy moved in behind me. After people found out he was gay they spray bombed his house and privacy fence with "queer" and other graffiti. He moved out soon afterwards. So I think my paranoia is kinda justified about being found out as trans in this area.
    Damn, Stay safe!
    I knew some areas were more conservative but that's nuts!

I think I understand your fear somewhat. I also don't like hanging out with guys that have high levels of testosterone. Too bad, I have friends and family that are like that. So I just tap into whatever I know about harley's, cars, etc. when talking to them.

You've mentions your moobs which seems to be a big part of the problem. Is there something that really sticks out there? lol

Have you considered walking your dogs in the other direction or at night? I would normally suggest facing your fears, but your neighborhood sounds too homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    You've mentions your moobs which seems to be a big part of the problem. Is there something that really sticks out there? lol

Have you considered walking your dogs in the other direction or at night? I would normally suggest facing your fears, but your neighborhood sounds too homophobic.
    Oh yeah the moobs are noticeable Dee.lol. It's hot so I'm wearing T-shirts.

The area is homophobic so a guy that dresses like a woman would not go over too well either I'm thinking. The dog is stubborn and used to walking over there but I've managed to get her going in the other direction the past few days. Geez this thread is getting awful long..lol.

Oh yeah the moobs are noticeable Dee.lol. It's hot so I'm wearing T-shirts.
    Marleena, Tshirts tend to cling around the chest area and they emphasize the moobs or pecs. If you are concerned about this in your neighborhood, you might want to consider wearing short sleeved, cotton, button shirts (with pockets at the chest), that are just as cool as Tshirts in the summer. They may be even cooler since they are loose.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...y.do?cid=44876
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Marleena, Tshirts tend to cling around the chest area and they emphasize the moobs or pecs. If you are concerned about this in your neighborhood, you might want to consider wearing short sleeved, cotton, button shirts (with pockets at the chest), that are just as cool as Tshirts in the summer. They may be even cooler since they are loose.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...y.do?cid=44876
    Thanks Reine, good idea and I'm looking at compression tees but they might be too hot.

Thread closed at the request of the OP.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]