Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay, so I'm afraid of my neighbor, not sure why..

Just think he may really be just a pussycat.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Just think he may really be just a pussycat.
    Yeah he could very well be. He seemed nice enough until I started worrying if he might figure out I'm "different". Everybody I know figures it out but can't put their finger on it. My wife even told me that a few weeks ago. Maybe that started the anxiety.

Come onnnn ,,I wont bite ya,,, Its just me,,, I just wanted to pet your dog,,, Why are YOU being so mean ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Aha---NOW-We get to the reason for the fear "Thanks Joanie! He has a hot wife I'm attracted to so IDK. " hehehe

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I'd guess that a lot of bodybuilders are turned on by other bodybuilders.

Maybe you could ask him for advice on a workout routine.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Seriously Marleena, just send me the address and I will pay this big, burly hulk of a man a little visit. I'll find out his intentions, and also examine his back for steroid acne as well as his package for tinyness. I promise to do a full and complete investigation, and then report back to you with all of the , ...um details.

I'm just trying to help a sister out. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Aha---NOW-We get to the reason for the fear "Thanks Joanie! He has a hot wife I'm attracted to so IDK. " hehehe
    Well she's out there all the time. I can't help but look. I guess he might have 2 reasons to kill me..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Seriously Marleena, just send me the address and I will pay this big, burly hulk of a man a little visit. I'll find out his intentions, and also examine his back for steroid acne as well as his package for tinyness. I promise to do a full and complete investigation, and then report back to you with all of the , ...um details.

I'm just trying to help a sister out. ;-)

Lol..Thanks Melissa, I'm starting to feel pathetic. I feel like I shouldn't have said a word. Kelly made me do it.
    Last edited by Marleena; 08-22-2012 at 08:34 PM.

No need to feel bad, you had a legitimate concern, one that many of us have.

I'm most paranoid near home, because I also work near home and my neighbors could cause me problems. Luckily, as in many SoCal neighborhoods, we don't really socialize with our neighbors. I still don't want them to see me while dressed, so leaving home is sometimes a bit stressful.

I always think of that "neighbors interview" after a heinous crime: "I never would have thought it, he was such a quiet guy, kept to himself..."
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think I found your neighbour:

That is him right?

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I think I found your neighbour:

That is him right?
    LMAO..close. If he walked like that I would be more scared of him I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    No need to feel bad, you had a legitimate concern, one that many of us have.

I'm most paranoid near home, because I also work near home and my neighbors could cause me problems. Luckily, as in many SoCal neighborhoods, we don't really socialize with our neighbors. I still don't want them to see me while dressed, so leaving home is sometimes a bit stressful.

I always think of that "neighbors interview" after a heinous crime: "I never would have thought it, he was such a quiet guy, kept to himself..."

Oh and thanks Eryn! I do have a fear of being found out by neighbors.
    Last edited by Marleena; 08-22-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: merge

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sorry Marleena, you dropped the puck on the ice, now we are just gonna slap the heck out of it girl. LOL

Sometimes groupies have to work through their shyness and fear before "outing" themselves, so to speak. Keep walking by and smiling, never know what might happen...lol

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I used to be a bodybuilder but I only frightened dogs and small children.

I think you're just afraid that you won't be able to control yourself if you get right up close and personal.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Gold Member
    If he is a big guy, he is probably not going to harass you. reason is - people who are good in their status as whatever they do typically do not feel the need to put down others. In this case - it is typically the scrawny guys who think they have to prove themselves. There is a reason they call it Napolean Syndrome instead of Goliath Syndrome.

What you could do though - walk by doing the "lat spread", walking stiff legged, look at him and say in your huskiest voice, "So, you gonna work on your bench and squats, skinny man?"

Alright look, at one time i was into bodybuilding and trust me - they have a lot of the same insecurities as us TS and CD.
    Are we good enough, someone else is better, something on my body isn't perfect... The only real difference is we Ts don't make stupid grunting noises.

AND, when he is working out, he is probably so zero'ed in on his routine that he is not going to feel like stopping to talk to you. The only thing that would MAYBE break his concentration is if some TS woman with long wavy blond hair who offered wine flavored kisses were to stop by and oil down his body with her bare hands.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I think you're just afraid that you won't be able to control yourself if you get right up close and personal.
    Yep, I deserved that one.lol.

Thanks Nicole, I like the blonde TS idea the best. All of you are awesome! Thanks.

My next door neighbor is a police officer in my home town. His wife is very devout catholic, as I've seen her constant mention of Jesus on my guy fb page . They are the nicest people in the world.
    my hair is down to my collarbone, and yes, sometimes I wear a pair of hoop earrings or studs. Everybody knows that.

We also share a very wide and long driveway. It's always filled with kids, bicycles, skateboards, and colored chalk. I have no problem with that. Once upon a time long before I bought my house, their property was part of the lot that I own, and the previous owner sold and annexed it off to make some cash.

There's just somethings that I fear:

-He being a cop in the town, and a very talkative one at that, he chats everyone up, I'm afraid that loose lips will gain me a reputation around town, and with his police buddies. I am definitely out & about, and I do walk in and out of my house in dresses & heels.
    -the fact that he has two boys 4 & 7, the older being autistic. The neighbors also let their kids play with them....in my driveway.

My fear is about being shunned away, and losing the close & open relationship with my neighbors, which means a lot to me.
    I cherish my relationship with my neighbors, but this topic makes me flat out nervous.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-22-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post

There's just somethings that I fear:

-He being a cop in the town, and a very talkative one at that, he chats everyone up, I'm afraid that loose lips will gain me a reputation around town, and with his police buddies. I am definitely out & about, and I do walk in and out of my house in dresses & heels.
    -the fact that he has two boys 4 & 7, the older being autistic. The neighbors also let their kids play with them....in my driveway.

My fear is about being shunned away, and losing the close & open relationship with my neighbors, which means a lot to me.
    I cherish my relationship with my neighbors, but this topic makes me flat out nervous.
    Nathalie this turned into a playful thread but I'll go serious here.

I live in a transphobic city, none of the girls I've talked to will go out dressed here. A psychiatrist I talked to confirmed that other TG girls here he's talked to feel the same way and some have moved out of town. So it's confirmed and not unfounded fear on my part. The area I'm in we are packed in like sardines and there's now way I can go out my door unnoticed. I do have a fear of being outed and I think Mr. Hulk brings that fear out in me. So I can understand where a cop would make you nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Maybe you secretly have the hots for him?

( just kiddin)
    That's what I thought too, but I took a roundabout way of suggesting the possibility. lol
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    That's what I thought too, but I took a roundabout way of suggesting the possibility. lol
    Sheesh..is it pick on Marleena day.lol. Just for the record he doesn't make me get a you know what. If he did that to me then I would be concerned!

99 times out of 100 the perceived threat is in our head....

we just have to be ready for that 1 time it is not
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I've only been accused of being subtle.............. once! lol
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    The only thing that would MAYBE break his concentration is if some TS woman with long wavy blond hair who offered wine flavored kisses were to stop by and oil down his body with her bare hands.
    Hey I resemble that remark! ;-)

Sounds good to me. Marleena? Address please.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Hey Marleena-Thanks for this thread. It sure has turned into a novel hahaha

Marleena, I've thought of another circumstance where you SHOULD be frightened.

If his name is Hans, and has a brother named Franz, talks with a German Accent, and shouts at you: "We are here to PUMP You up!" Then, you should be afraid! If he calls you "A Girly-Man," (Oh but wait, you are!) and starts grunting and trying to "puff up" like A Blow Fish, while he flexes....you might just have all of your fear's realized!

I do so miss SNL, the way it used to be....when it was funny!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hi, Marleena.

You may just have to face your demon or fears & invite them both to your home for an evening meal. . you know when we do have preconcived idears are they foundered on fact that there is a problem.

I know in this case your only talking about one person not his wife as i can tell , i wont go into the deeper part of the subject matter as to the whys because iv been down this road & i had more people to contend with not just family & friends another100 more other people .

Its not an easy matter to just brush under the carpert or walk away from if you dont do it soon it becomes a bigger problem & then involves more people till you get to the stage you cant leave your own home. trust me i know what its like ,

Im where i am now because i worked through my demon dominated place where we live you know what theyv gone because they have no hold over me , & they never did before its how i thought i saw it & what i thought would happen .

Face the issue head on & then its gone , youll be far stronger for doing that,

...noeleena...