Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passing average vs passing WOW

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Yeah I know another passing thread...

Well 99% of women are not the "knock you dead beautiful" even if we might say that to our spouses. There is a huge middle ground where acceptable exists. And some of us never quite make it even to that limited standard. But the whole issue of passing really is not exclusively to make it into the wow state either. Far too many of us make it into the "broadly acceptable" range and deny ourselves the option of going out into the world because they dont make it into the WOW state.

The real art of passing is to make it so that people dont feel they need to give us a second look. Frankly making it into the WOW state ensures a second look. And that second look is always far more critical than the initial look.

As has been written innumerable times here confidence is the #1 thing we need to apply to ourselves. All the rest is window dressing. So come one girls lets get out of our closets and into the world to enjoy it.
    Wouldn't the real art of passing be the ability to pull off that "second more critical look"?

If Joe the linebacker has all the confidence in the world is he really going to be able to pull it off without the "window dressing"? This is after all a passing thread. That is of course if one defines passing as " being mistaken for a woman".
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-23-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It's about what you want to achieve... an attractive woman who gets noticed? Or just to get through the mall without being verbally abused! Passing is all relative to the 'test' you are applying...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    ROTFL. I hope you're being humorous intentionally.
    Yep, I was trying to be.

I have overdosed on passing threads for the time being. I would love to be a "WOW" but that aint gonna happen so I guess I'll just pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    It's about what you want to achieve... an attractive woman who gets noticed? Or just to get through the mall without being verbally abused! Passing is all relative to the 'test' you are applying...
    Isn't the test "passing as a woman" in regards to this thread? whether one is attractive or average or out right plain.... if she can pull off that second more intense scrutiny..wouldn't that be more the art of passing? Just saying lol

Thats what I said,,, If you look at some GG an your in man mode-- drab ,, An make it your bizzness to take a second look ,,An say DAM she sure looks good ,, Of coarse we all know she is dressed to the nines with all the Bells an Whistles ,,,>>>>( Listen ) >>>>>> DONT DRESS LIKE THAT !! Cuz all the other MEN CDs or Men in general will look to ,,Like everyone says ,,You dont want a second look ,, Just let them see your boobs an long hair there brain will tell them your female an leave it at that . BALLGAME !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

If i were able to just go through the mall or stores with my regular shopping and not be notice, or worse harassed, I would definitely be closer to doing this. But at this early stage, I couldn't fool Mr. Magoo. But, I am working hard on this, and I'm ready to let one or two GG friends know my secret. With their help, I can make good progress.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Silver Member
    On of the most "passable" t-ladies I know looks anything but beautiful---heavy, 50ish, looks like a maiden aunt---school marm type-dresses frumpy--make up kind of heavy but not outlandish-but very very passable--you wouldn't give her a second glance on the street nor think she was anything but a typical middle aged house wife going about her business---also wouldn't look at her much at all, which I suspect is the secret to passing--don't draw a lot of attention to your self---not what a lot of ladies here want to do when they "pass"--most of the gurls here want to pass as gorgeous super model, movie star types---much harder to do and usually only the select few can manage it (lucky gurls!!!) but if you are truely interested in passing, dress modestly, with relatively light makeup and moderate hairstyle(no long glamourous wigs or updos) Don't wear very high heels( no more than an inch or two-flats are better) and blend in---not something I do very well nor do I want to but that and lots of confidence is the key to passing.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

FWIW if one can and does achieve the WOW state, God bless you, but that is way beyond passing. It takes a GG great luck and skill for them to get to the WOW state and a CD making it requires just that much more. Great genes, first off, and spending tons of time and effort perfecting the look. (and money too btw)

Frankly one really "wants the attention" when either GG or CD when you does that.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

FWIW if one can and does achieve the WOW state, God bless you, but that is way beyond passing. It takes a GG great luck and skill for them to get to the WOW state and a CD making it requires just that much more. Great genes, first off, and spending tons of time and effort perfecting the look. (and money too btw)

Frankly one really "wants the attention" when either GG or CD when you does that.
    And your point is what? Are they still not practicing this "art" you speak of?

My point is that seeking more attention is the opposite of passing. (in a good way)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

My point is that seeking more attention is the opposite of passing. (in a good way)
    I fail to see your logic.... but I won't belabor your point any longer.

Makeup addict!
    Well 99% of women are not the "knock you dead beautiful" even if we might say that to our spouses.
    I guess I've been lucky enough to be surrounded by that 1% of women my whole life

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I fail to see your logic.... but I won't belabor your point any longer.
    What she is saying is that most of us only pass when we dress down--don't attract attention, blend in and the average CD/TG is more likely to pass then when she is all glammed up and attracting attention (and close scutiny) Most of us would love to look like you and be able to "pass" while getting all the attention that goes with being beautiful and glamorous--unfortunately most of us don't have the looks to do it. What many of us are faced with is "passing" as a drab plain woman or being a beautiful glamorous, but rather obvious, CD
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only

As has been written innumerable times here confidence is the #1 thing we need to apply to ourselves.

Confidence is a great attribute to have. Honesty is another great attribute to have.
    Unfortunately, I don't see much of that around here.