Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what an F-ing day....awesome!

what an F-ing day....awesome!

MAAM can I see your driver license and registration please, I clocked you at M-aleing, oh no osifer I wasn't M-aleing I simply was just F-ing, hmmmm I see, everything checks fine, you can go now, have a nice F-ing day
    Last edited by Inna; 09-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.

I am always envious of anyone like you who gets a nice driver's license picture. Mine makes me look like I just arrived from a foreign planet.

It's nice when these things that identify us start to match up, isn't it?
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.M View Post
    I am always envious of anyone like you who gets a nice driver's license picture. Mine makes me look like I just arrived from a foreign planet.

It's nice when these things that identify us start to match up, isn't it?
    Thanks hon, but how in the world can you tell what I am looking in the Dr.Lic pic, wow you got your self some extra Xray vision.....are you sere yu are not a superwoman....Oh Ow, YOU ARE A SUPERWOMAN, I new it!

Banned Read only
    Oh, be careful there. Someone might begin to think you are a female.

Platinum Member
    congratulations, Inna!

Inna I am so happy for you. The legal name and gender change was without a doubt the most significant of ALL the changes I've experienced so far. Including Boobs and FFS. I never would have expected it to be so profound, but I will never forget the day the judge signed her name on that magic piece of paper. These were her exact words; "Well, you want to change your name to Melissa Hobbes Cherry, I don't see any reason why you can't change your name, and nobody has given me any reason why you can't change your name, so today you are Ms Melissa Hobbes Cherry. Congratulations and give this to the clerk."

I felt like I was in a dream, like the air and changed density or something. All of a sudden I legally existed and it hit me like a ton of bricks. The joy you are experiencing is a unique joy and I hope you savor it, but this will last a while as you spend the next year changing your name on more things than you can remember. Also it's super awesome when you hand people your credit card, or your ID, or you sign your name on anything.

Congratulations lady! Now go start applying for jobs with your shiny new name! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Great picture. Great day. And you look happy!
    Lea

WOW! What a great PIC. I just received my new license the other day...not my first one with the marker and name change, and the picture is GOD AWFUL! When I scrape a few bucks together, I'm going in for another. The DMV hates me I think!
    I'm a little bit shy, a bit strange, and a little bit manic...

Congratulations, Inna, well done!
    Reine

Gold Member
    That's a very cute drivers licence photo Inna....How'd it wind up looking so good!!!

Did you cry when you got it?

I cried big crocodile tears when I got mine.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Awesome! and congrats!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    Did you cry when you got it?

I cried big crocodile tears when I got mine.
    Thanks girls, No Kathryn, I did not cry surprisingly, however I glided about 2 inches above the floor and felt amazing lightness about my self. I strolled out of the DMV office having such an enormous smile on my face that drivers on the other side of the adjacent street were staring at me with awe, even though I was 100 feet away.
    I could not stop this smile all the way through that day, amazing feeling to say the least!

You look like you are on cloud 9. Very happy for you, your smile put a smile on my face

I guess that makes you a REAL woman now, doesn't it?

Banned Read only
    So I'll just pile on here - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am living vicariously through you - for now!

Hmm, Sometimes you make me wish I was 20 years younger my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Everyone I know when they got their new ID's got to take two or three pictures and came away with really good photo's. Then I went in for mine and it was the exactly what I should have expected. A disgruntled lady barking out names with the camera set for a 4 foot tall person so it's looking up in my photo (quite an unflattering angle), and no do overs! Oh well, at least they spelled "female" right.

Glad to see they must be a little happier in Florida?

Inna, I am so happy for you! You go, girl!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Congratulations Inna!

What a feeling of relief and freedom you must have today. I'm so happy for you.

Hopefully I will be following in your footsteps in the next month or two.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    Thanks hon, but how in the world can you tell what I am looking in the Dr.Lic pic, wow you got your self some extra Xray vision.....are you sere yu are not a superwoman....Oh Ow, YOU ARE A SUPERWOMAN, I new it!
    I can zoom in on my computer. But seriously, great pic! [jealous]

Quote Originally Posted by abby39 View Post
    WOW! What a great PIC. I just received my new license the other day...not my first one with the marker and name change, and the picture is GOD AWFUL! When I scrape a few bucks together, I'm going in for another. The DMV hates me I think!
    I KNOW! They must have special cameras that "uglify". And my passport is even worse! But they both have the correct name and gender on them so I am OK with them. For now.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    I glided about 2 inches above the floor and felt amazing lightness about my self.
    That's because of the lifelong weight taken off your shoulders.

You might have even tried being Superwoman yourself and leaping over tall buildings.

Oops, and let me say I love your joke, "have a nice F-ing day."
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Guys, I can't speak for whole Florida, but the agency I deal with which is a main local facility, every single person there is sooooo nice, sooo accommodating, and super friendly and chatty. I am not sure is it because Tax Collectors office wants to improve their service or what exactly is it, but I rarely find that happy employee pool all at the same place. Jokes galore, conversations about this and that, will retake your picture 10 times, However mine was taken only once and I didn't initially like it, the girl on the other side of the counter said this is awesome, and so I said, "If you think so then be it" as long as it isn't ugly, then I am OK. On the other hand, after the picture FLASH fired up a million suns at once, I had a real tough time finding my way back tot he desk in darkness, lol

Con grads, while driving safely Inna and stunning eyes and happy labor day driving miss Inna xoxo Kara
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-31-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Quote removed, no reason for it.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Congrats Inna! Happy is good!

AH! I remember that day so well. Congrats!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"