Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any crossdressing celebs??

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    We may have to talk and wonder about possible celebs.
    Can you imagine this scenario.
    My name is Gracie I am new to this forum, I used to be Governor of California.
    My problem is I do not pass well as I am 6 pick handles wide and weigh a ton.
    I starred in a film once with some kindergarten kids.
    I find it hard to find dresses and shoes to fit me and I am curious as to whether I would pass without a lot of makeup.
    You may find it hard to work out who the individual is so we will have to rely on heresay, rumor and innuendo in this thread.
    The current governor of Oklahoma is a woman, and the one before her was a guy about 5 feet five or six (I'm guessing from seeing him in person). He was maybe a little chubby, but not as wide as you have described. What town in Oklahoma did you live in? I live in Muskogee.

I'm surprised y'all have gotten this far without mentioning Boy George and David Bowie. There were also Milton Berle and Flip Wilson.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned our own Jessica Who she is someone famous!!!!!!!

Banned Read only

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp did a great job as Bon Bon in the early 90's movie entitled
    "Before Night Falls". I haven't seen the movie yet, but will order it soon enough though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not strictly a crossdresser but I appeared with Sean Bean on 'Tracies Story', BBC drama Accused series 2 recently. For those who don't know, Sean Bean played a crossdressing teacher who ended up in 'the dock' accused of being a part of a murder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p00x6qtr

Quote Originally Posted by DavinaJones View Post
    Not strictly a crossdresser but I appeared with Sean Bean on 'Tracies Story', BBC drama Accused series 2 recently. For those who don't know, Sean Bean played a crossdressing teacher who ended up in 'the dock' accused of being a part of a murder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p00x6qtr
    Wow you were actually in it? That must have been cool. Were you in the scene where we goes to the Crossdress Club?
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I was supposed to play his double but they realized I wasn't tall enough. Someone else got the part but then the scenes were edited out anyway.
    To be honest I thought it was a poor story, it lacked substance. I bought a £120 Laura Ashley dress for that day, I laughed when my mother-in-law borrowed the dress for a wedding a few weeks later, I'll show her the photo's one day LOL

eddie murphy is a chaser but did you see norbert? that is no accident?

Stewie Griffin has dressed up multiple times.

Back in the late Seventies and early Eighties there were a lot of rumors about Richard Chamberlain and even reports that he ventured out in Hollywood.
    Babs

How about Milton Berle, Dustin Hoffman, and Curly (the stooge) Howard.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Esther Williams claimed her almost husband Jeff Chandler was a crossdresser.

Silver Member
    Bruce Jenner? In addition to his exwife's claim that he CDs, just look at a current picture. His surgeries seem to have feminized his face. Add long hair, pierced ears, defined eyebrows-maybe?

Movie song-and-dance man Dan Dailey comes to mind. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0197314/bio) I remember him mainly as the father/governor in the short-lived CBS TV series "The Governor & J.J." in the late '60s.

A good source of information about gender-variant celebrities and other historical figures is http://zagria.blogspot.com/

- Diane

Aspiring Member
    When an actor dresses as a woman for a part, they almost always say how much they enjoyed it and want to keep the clothes. I wonder how much they then take to dressing at home (assuming they didn't before)? I also recall an interview with Max Clifford who said he had kept the names of four politicians out of the papers for cross-dressing. All, he said, were household names. Looks like he did his job well. This was in the last parliament -don't know if they are still MPs.

Given the number of openly gay celebs, it is interesting to see that cross-dressing is still not open, even in a profession where you would think it would be OK.

By the way I remember reading recently that a man (I forget who) was the first man to appear on the cover of Cosmo. He wasn't. That was Boy George, but he was completely dressed as a woman in a ballgown and wig and make up.

Silver Member
    If you think about this question beyond just the names of celebs who crossdress, celebs in general , engage in or exhibit many practices that are part of our crossdressing rituals. Hollywood actors remoe hair from their bodies, shape eyebrows, have cosmetic surgery, wear makeup, wear women' clothes in their roles, get manicures, color their hair, pierce their ears, wear jewelry etc.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Bruce Jenner? In addition to his exwife's claim that he CDs, just look at a current picture. His surgeries seem to have feminized his face. Add long hair, pierced ears, defined eyebrows-maybe?
    And as far as I can tell from the picture you mention, he has had electrolysis (or reduiced his beard shadow)
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 08-25-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

IM Crushed

Crushed I tell ya ,,, None of my home girls even thought about the celeberty that stays among you folks all the time without any Props or Prays . GEEZ ,,I am so crushed that no one nomiated the Super Star ?

Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I would think a lot of 80s Glam Metal Bands were cross dressers. Motley Crue had the look of a bunch of drag queens back in the day.

What about David Spader? It was reported awhile ago that he CDed. Also the guy who starred in that Kung Fu TV show (can't remember his name). He died while wearing panties.

Quote Originally Posted by noonlight86 View Post
    I would think a lot of 80s Glam Metal Bands were cross dressers. Motley Crue had the look of a bunch of drag queens back in the day.
    Did you ever see the cover of "Look What the Cat Dragged in" from Poison? I don't think I even had that much makeup on the first time I tried to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I once heard that the late great John Wayne was a crossdresser. I'm not buyin' that. I don't even want to think about a hero figure such as John Wayne in a dress. lol
    His femme name was Marian!

No one has mentioned Lou Reed - take a walk on the wild side.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Marv Albert, top notch sportscaster; I grew up listening to him broadcast Knicks games on the radio. Now he does national level stuff on the major networks, and I think his kids are sportscasters too. Only time will tell if they follow in their dad's 'heels'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm not sure you could officially call it crossdressing, but it seems to me that Prince has always walked the line pretty tightly, and crossed over it more than once. In fact, I'd argue he did a lot to push the envelope.

Did anyone see the movie breakfast on Pluto? Cillian Murphy,wish l had cheekbones like that!