Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: High heels!! ??

Boobs and heels. Without them I'm just a guy in a dress.

I don't get to dress everyday or even every week for that matter so I need to go all the way when I do. So on the days I can dress I won't be wearing any flats, snow boots or tennis shoes. Those heels give me the true feeling of being 100% female.

I love wearing heels and wear them 10 -12 hrs at home I can do the 6in stripper heels and can dance well in them. I live by myself and dress 85% time.

Well said Celeste! That's how I feel also......

Jamie

Just a part time woman? Tina Francis's Avatar
    I enjoy wearing heels, because you walk elegant and feminine. My legs looks slim, nice and long.

... and it's nice to have plenty of them. It's one of the most feminine things to look and buy them while an extensive shopping trip.
    Tina

Banned Read only
    It definitely takes awhile to get good at walking in 5" heels but there is NO feeling like it. When you first get them, wear them at home as much as possible. I'm not kidding, I mean ALL the time. Force yourself to wear them even when your feet hurt and you want to take them off. Then, you'll eventually get good at walking in them and will feel like it's natural. No pain - no gain.

Quick question:

What occasions do you wear stockings/hose with heels? Is it appropriate to wear stockings with high heel sandals? Or is it bare legs only? Also, how do you feel about bare legs with high heel pumps?

For me its two parts: One is the look, Two they just feel sexy when I wear them.

make your posture more feminine.

Guess I'm one of the "odd girls out" here. Sure they're sexy, and make a gal's legs look great. I have three pairs of mid-heel pumps, but I've never worn them out of the house. Here in this part of Florida most women wear sandals, sneak's or flats most of the time. For now, I'll just try to fit in with the rest of ladies.

Besides, my wife is self-conscious about her short height, and I'd feel funny being out with her to dinner acccentuating our height difference. (No, she does not like to wear heels, even tho they would make her look taller.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

If you have to ask what is the thrill of wearing high heels, you will probably never understand it, even after all the responses.

I feel sexier, look and feel more feminine, they get my butt up in the air, just love to wear high heels, what can I say?

Jamie

I love high heel and they make my legs look great

I love high heel they make my legs look great

Aspiring Member
    I love to wear high heels and I have always been able to walk in them since I started around age 12. I do have to admit that a lot of me dressing time I am sitting at my desk working, not up walking around. As I just posted in another thread, I do try and walk around the house and do chores at home to help condition my leg muscles. If I am doing a lot of standing (like cooking) I have to say my muscles get sore after a while and it does feel good to step out of the shoes and rest. Seems like if I am moving (walking) they don't feel as sore. I also like to practice walking up and down my stairs and also also even running and dancing in heels. I love to walk in front of my full length mirror and see the fem presentation that I see!
    Michellecd9999

I love heels. I can't get enough of them and never will. I love the feel, the sound, the different styles...you name it. I agree that all heels are not made the same and some are very comfortable. When you get the right size and wear them on a regular basis they aren't very painful at all.

I think one of the reasons GG's have a hard time with them is the sizing. Lately I have noticed, along with bras, they have no clue as to their right size and they could try them on without the fears that some of us closeted dressers have. Not all GG's mind you, but there are quite a bit out there.

I have a friend who went to some VIP thing and had to buy heels for the first time in her life, she's 24, how sad is that? They were 3" peep toed and very cute but all she did was complain about them hurting her feet. I told her had she worn hose with them they may have been more comfortable and had she bought the right size even more so as she had a lot of play in the back of the heel.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Because they are high heels!

Partly symbolic, high heels are exclusive to women and we all associate them with attraction, who doesn't want to be attractive. Also they feel great, sound great and look great. Shame they turn me into a giant!

They are my favorite femine thing to wear.I can't stop buying them.The sound the way they make your legs look.And they are so darn sexy

I do love a nice pair of heels as well. There is something extra girlie about walking in heels, I love the way it forces your butt out and I love the click of my heels. I still remember walking in my first pair when I was a kid...nearly broke my ankle still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by claireforever View Post
    I love the noise on my wooden floor
    haha me too...................

me too love the sound on wooden floor

Heel's are by far my favourite item to wear!! I love my platform boots, but the zips broke on them now Something about they way they make your body react and I literally just love the way they look!!! Right now Ive got 5" Shiny black heels on and I cud wear them for hours!!

Many people who have heard about Debbie but have not met her are often shocked when they do. As Rex, when I wore flats, men's shoes, I put most of the weight on my heels, slouched, and both feet pointed out. Add to that, severe curvature of the spine exaggerated by the slouch, resulted in a "Duck Walk" which could make people who didn't know me laugh. Many people thought I was a clown, or just putting them on.

But then they meet Debbie. In heels, the weight is on the balls of her feet, her posture is much straighter, her toes point almost forward, the feet look smaller. The heels make the legs look longer, firmer, more toned, and the butt is tighter. The walk is graceful and even a bit sexy. Not quite a model's catwalk, but very clean and proper. The curvature is less obvious with a skirt, and the bra and breast forms tend to make the stomach look better, the curves even look more sexy. When I want, I can take control of the room, cause people to stop and stare, and then have everyone up and dancing, having a good time, and feeling good about themselves - because I'm 100% responsible for making others feel comfortable with who I am. Some girls tell me they won't date Debbie or Rex because they can't accept that I have better legs than they do (not so true now that I'm older).

These days, even as Rex, I tend to wear shoes with chunky heels of 1" to 2" - to get that posture, walk, gracefulness. The one "flat" I do enjoy is my Sketchers, which let me have the benefit of athletic shoes AND the benefits of heels. Lower heels are very hard on my knees when I try to walk with my feet forward, they are also very hard on my back, because I tend to slouch more.

Trishasubcd
    I love 5" high heels and shopping for them. Of course after I buy another pair I always ask myself how many pairs do I need?

Aspiring Member
    High heels are my biggest weakness, and open toe make my knees weak. I see women in a pretty pair and I want them. I have about ten pair, so I'm still a newbie. I love 4 to 5 inches best, but have lower ones to "blend" in.

They make me feel like a woman, not just a guy in drag. I have no problem walking in them. I've recently been video taping my walk trying to feminize it more by arm placement an movement. I'm really beginning to get my hips to move better after watching myself.

Got to love those heels!