Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: High heels!! ??

i like heels but not higher than 3ins as ive just had a knee replacement it down to small heels

Lingerie and Lace Lover! FrancineBrice's Avatar
    I would like to add that when I have on hose, (knee high or thigh high) I usually always wear heels. When the heels go on, I feel so much more feminine and complete, but I also will add to my breast. Without wearing my heels, I am just a guy in a dress or slacks.
    Life can be very short! We only have one life to live and why not live you life doing the things that you enjoy the most! Just Do It!

I love the way it feels and sounds as I slip my foot into boots. I also love the bondage feeling as I tie the laces as tightly as I can and seeing my foot locked in position for the next few hours.

Banned Read only
    I absolutely love the way they help shape my legs and butt, and help me walk in a more feminine way. There is something undeniably feminine about heels and I wear them everytime I can. I draw the line at stripper heels since I almost broke my neck wearing them once.

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    Because everyone has covered ALL the bases on why we love heels, I'll just agree with a big ole grin on my face!
    My collection keeps growing, with no end in sight (unless I pass on into the great beyond--to which I WILL be WEARING my HEELS as I go!!!).
    I live for finding my next pair of heels. Obsessive? Perhaps, but I'm not going to change now, or ever!

love those heels cant get enough
    Hi gals

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I just love high heels and my wife says I walk better in them than she does, my mail lady asked me "don't they hurt your feet"? Never really had any problems with them so as for me I'll wear heels every chance I can get.
    I want to be this girl!

Aspiring Member
    My right foot has arthritis and hurt all of the time, except.......hold for suspense..........when I wear 3" or higher heels! Now how can you complain about that? Ah the sound on hard floors, the way they shape your leg, how your legs look crossed....the ultimate in femininity.

Heels that are higher than 3 inches make me dizzy. I'm a dizzy dame most of the time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I adore heels. I'm not dressed without them. Love the way my body is forced to move in them. And the sound they make on a wooden floor!!! Swoon

I wear at least 4 in. heels but not more than 5 in. for me. I just don,t feel right without them. It,s like cake without the frosting.

My right foot has arthritis and hurt all of the time, except.......hold for suspense..........when I wear 3" or higher heels! Now how can you complain about that? Ah the sound on hard floors, the way they shape your leg, how your legs look crossed....the ultimate in femininity.
    I have pain in my knees most the time,but I don't have any pain when I wear my heels

I feel like I'm the odd one out. I love heels because they look cute and sexy but after walking in them for an hour and a half at the store, my feet were killing me (well combined with having ugly "flat" feet it made for a pretty painful time). So I can empathize with the way some GG's feel about them. Despite all that pain I endured I will still continue to buy heels till the day I die because I too can't get enough of them!

Serena