Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: High heels!! ??

I luv them in that it helps in your fem walking and standing mode. Great exercise for the calves as well.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Karli View Post
    I mean real girls always seem to complain about high heels. Is it sort of a secret pleasure to enjoy something most real girls complain about wearing?
    The GG's I've been with that don't complain about the pain of wearing heels, are often simply not saying a word about it, and suffer in silence because they enjoy the beauty of the shoes. But after a long time on their feet, after they come home every single one of them wanted me to rub their tired, sore feet.....and were quite appreciative in return.

I think most of us wear them because they help us define ourselves as female for the time we're dressed. Fortunately, nearly all of my girl clothes aren't formal dresses, but more of teen casual wear, so I usually wear white sneakers, flats or penny loafers w/white socks.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just love wearing large heels, the look, walking in them and they give a better shape to my legs. Flats to me, although I wear them when they suit what I have on, just dont come close for style or feel.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    Another great thing I like is a pair if long pants that just shows
    the toe and the bottom of the heel just a little mystique.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I have tried flats but really love my heels, actually my arches feel a lot better whenever I have worn heels.

It's very strange that I have some high heels that are more comfortable then my flats, but then again I don't have them on all day.

From a practical viewpoint high heels are a bit of a bind.
    Walking in them properly does help you conciously with deportment.
    Back straight walk properly etc. They do add an air of elegance to a cocktail/evening wear.
    Wearing them for a long time is arduous and I like to have a lower pair I can change into as the evening wears on.
    Usually wear low heels and boots in the daytime tho.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Truthfully heels are as feminine as it gets. No other part of clothing is as exclusive as pumps or just plain heels. Woman do wear them despite discomfort, and mind you NOT ALL HEELS are uncomfortable, it is a myth!!!!!! Good well fitting heels will be comfortable but said that they do put a foot at a different pressure dynamics and so cause fatigue after a while.

Women wear heels because they extenuate their legs making them thinner and longer, and also whole silhouette of the body becomes thinner and more desirable.

CDs wear heels because they extenuate their legs making them thinner and longer, and also whole silhouette of the body becomes thinner and more desirable......................but also because they are woman's exclusive wear

And so heels carry an undertone of sexual connotation, just look at all the mans magazines, butt naked girls and what?! heels on their feet in bed, what do they need those heels for, believe me they would kick them off in a second were this in their own bedroom, but yes, heels are a modern male aphrodisiac, lol

Being 5'9" I rarely wear high heels. When I do it's a treat! They are the ultimate in sexy. I can truly understand why members here have dozens of pairs.

Silver Member
    " Real girls always seem to complain about high heels " - I guess they don't buy them or wear them, either.

Many may complain, they may not be comfortable, but most wear them because of all the reason everyone has listed on this page.

I love to wear heels. The SO loves me in them too!

Banned Read only
    Heels are the stereotypical or idealized feminine article of clothing, like a dress as opposed to pants. I think we crossdressers tend to aim for the ideal and not the typical when we dress, at least early on in our careers. I was certainly that way. Dress and heels only. As I have opened to my wife and moved on, I like skirts, flats, sandals, etc..
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 08-26-2012 at 05:43 PM.

A couple of years ago I had to go to london for an irs investigation! The outcome was (thankfully) to my advantage. Decided to treat myself to a trip to a c-d store on the way home. Took all my courage in both hands, never been in such a place before. What a nice place to be, staff all helpful, bought several bits, wanted a pair of "heels" 4" at home very wobbly, was talked into 6" platforms, what an improvement! now I can walk+ dance without risking broken ankles, Thanks to the good folks at Doreens!

I don't know!

My wife hates them and has always worn flats or low heels. I just love the feeling of wearing them and walking in them... but then I don't wear them day in day out... and it is a skill to walk in anything over 2"... Try not doing it for 3 months! LOL

They look sexy on girls who can walk in them.... so there is a 'received' issue that heels are sexy... They are also at the opposite end of the spectrum for men... Things that men can't do by current society's standards. These also include:

Wear stilettos
    Wear a dress
    Wear a skirt
    Have demonstrable 'boobage'
    Shave body hair (this one is changing)
    Wear a wig
    etc...

CD's will always gravitate to what is the most extreme... UNTIL... they realise what is going on, and then it changes.. and we get all philosophical...

I like heels, they just 'feel right'. But I am only doing 4" at max! I am happy with that... I am also OK with lower heels which are more comfortable...

Heels symbolise the opportunities that women have to express themselves and men do not have this... so it is an obvious area to explore?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

High heels definitely make my legs look longer and more shapely. I also agree that the effect when walking makes for a totally feminine posture.

Kaz, the avatar message reminds me of a Tom Petty song, Learning to fly,-but I don't have wings ,regards,

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    All of the above and one more thing. High heels show less of the foot, so those of us wearing size 10-12 womens shoes seem to have smaller feet than we actually have. This is one of the things that's fun about wearing heels and long pants, no one can see anything but that cute little red toenail peeping out from under the cuff and through the end of your shoe.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I think I know what it is. When I am in a shoe store, some of the high heels talk to me. Next thing I know I am trying them on and then taking them home. Happens time after time. You can tell I own more than a few pair. Love em. Anybody else hear them talking? Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby John View Post
    I think I know what it is. When I am in a shoe store, some of the high heels talk to me. Next thing I know I am trying them on and then taking them home. Happens time after time. You can tell I own more than a few pair. Love em. Anybody else hear them talking? Ruby
    They just won't shut up! I went in for a pair of steel toed boots and walked out with three pairs of heels!

My wife doesn't and won't wear heels. She used to when she was younger, but only a couple inches high. She complains about foot pain and problems. I can understand that and it doesn't bother me. She looks just fine without them.

It does tend to limit me though because she seems uncomfortable when I mention buying some for myself. Of course she has a point since I'm just dressing around the house and no GG would be wearing heels while watching TV or surfing the Internet.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Well I love heels on a GG, nothing looks nicer than a fine pair of legs enhanced by a stunning pair of heels and so I love to wear them myself and make me feel good, not sure my legs look that much better in heels, but I feel much nicer and that is enough for me

They make me feel like a sexy woman when a wear them.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I couldnt wait to get my first pair of heels and was surprised how easily i took them. I love how they feel, how the make my legs look, and also my butt. It makes me feel truly gurly!

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar
    I love to wear heels, but they don't love me! I usually only wear them in the house because I'm 6' so when I go out I'll wear boots of flats. I would definitely break my ankle trying to walk on the streets!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Of course she has a point since I'm just dressing around the house and no GG would be wearing heels while watching TV or surfing the Internet.
    I wish the 40s and 50s era would come back. Based on the TV shows they did. Women were much more elegant and proper then I believe.(just my opinion GGs,so dont get all rowled up)

Thera