Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys, Why Not Panties

Banned Read only

Hey Guys, Why Not Panties

O.K., Everybody handle it, another thread on panties. I was in Target yesterday and bought 5 pair for $20.00, they were Gilligan&O'Mally and I chose 4 bikinni's and 1 thong. They are so comfortable and fit so well and look absolutely great on. One pair is very soft thin cotton with a small amount of lace around the legs and waste, the others are a combination of nylon and spandex; they feel almost wet to the touch and you feel commando wearing them. I can't understand why more males don't get into wearing panties that look and feel this good compared to what I see them wearing in the locker room and in male underwear advertisements. In the locker room I see a lot of young men having gone from boxers and briefs to heavy cotten that go almost to their knees. Panties offer thinner softer material, a sexy cut, pretty colors and the ones I bought are more comfortable than you can imagine, the thong isn't bad either. It's like they are still driving a 1950 car with stright shift. Why not crossover to something better just as women have no problem entering into, buying and wearing male clothing. Can we fault women for not encouraging men to try panties, are males afraid to try something out of that male boundry? If they tried it I think they would like it (just so nobody would laugh and call them sissy) and perhaps this could lead to most all clothing becoming unisex and accepted by the masses. Boy, would this be a plus for crossdressers!!!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear some female panties but usually guy bikinis that are micro fiber or spandex/ nylon blend.
    Most female panties are OK I do like the feel when wearing them.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-25-2012 at 12:19 PM.

The thing is it's a hard sell for many guys. They don't like other guys accusing them of being sissified.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Panties don't have the flap that allow for easy access in restroom situations. Men's underwear has a functional design, but I HATE how boxers can bunch up around the top of the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I wear some female panties but usually guy bikinis that are micro fiber or spandex/ nylon blend.
    I think your reply intrigues me, you are way to girly but prefer the male spandex briefs.
    I go for nylon panties. You do have a good avatar, I like it.
    Whatever is comfortable for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, Panties just arn't Macho enough for thoes guys
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I can't understand why more males don't get into wearing panties that look and feel this good
    oh boy...what a question...

Aspiring Member

Panties are simply comfortable

Full cut nylon panties are far more comfortable than men's cotton briefs. The thing is that most men wouldn't admit that point even if they were being tortured. Something about a "masculine ego". As for me, comfort rules.

Of course I do add a few lacy briefs to my collection...;-)

Enjoy,
    Sandra1746

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's nuclear for me! Too much "fall out"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So is there a problem with that ?"just so nobody would laugh and call them sissy" hehehe

While I've found comfortable panties (VAnity fair 'Illumination' high cuts seem to have more crotch room than any woman could possibly need), for work purposes my 'tighty whity' Dockers briefs are the most comfortable I've ever owned, quality better than Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Jockey, Calvin Klein, nothing I've seen is better, and they're priced 'normally', I think 5 pair for something like $15.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

O.K. everybody handle it, I'm actually commenting in a panty thread...

I can't understand why more males don't get into wearing panties that look and feel this good compared to what I see them wearing in the locker room and in male underwear advertisements. ...Panties offer thinner softer material, a sexy cut, pretty colors and the ones I bought are more comfortable than you can imagine, the thong isn't bad either. ... Why not crossover to something better just as women have no problem entering into, buying and wearing male clothing.
    I can't understand why so many on the CD side of things can't understand that most males are perfectly content in being the dudes that they are. Lace trim on their undies would do NOTHING for them. They generally don't desire softer material. That option is out there in that there are some microfiber guy-briefs which are probably just popular enough to keep them on the market but I dare to say they aren't the norm. Sexy cut? Dudes generally don't look sexy running around in women's undies, speaking of the non-CD'er types who wouldn't know tucking if it hit them over the head, not to mention that they'd be utterly horrified at such a thought. Pretty colors? Guys just don't care.

Can we fault women for not encouraging men to try panties, are males afraid to try something out of that male boundry? If they tried it I think they would like it (just so nobody would laugh and call them sissy) and perhaps this could lead to most all clothing becoming unisex and accepted by the masses. Boy, would this be a plus for crossdressers!!!!!
    You see, we have this thing called a gender binary. 99.-whatever percent of our population is all good with guys being guys and girls being girls. That being the reality, most of those girls have zero desire to see their dude running around in her panties.

I don't want a world where all clothing becomes unisex. I want one where an individual (no matter how they identify whether CD, TS or anywhere in between) can dress in a manner consistent with their wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    Full cut nylon panties are far more comfortable than men's cotton briefs. The thing is that most men wouldn't admit that point even if they were being tortured. Something about a "masculine ego". As for me, comfort rules.
    While I may choose to eschew said men's cotton briefs, there is absolutely nothing uncomfortable about them. Guys aren't out there trying to get their heads around why their underwear is just not right. Whether briefs or boxers, guy underwear is just fine...for guys.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    It's nuclear for me! Too much "fall out"!
    Now that's funny!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

For me, the prettier and sexier the better, some are more comfortable than others but I like the thought of how it looks.

Aspiring Member
    Personally I prefer panties over mens underwear.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    Personally I prefer panties over mens underwear.
    I second that; A lot less "fall out" as some one said and I quoted. I do not wear anything but Panties.
    Rader

Makeup addict!
    I have never felt that comfortable in panties. I find them to only be good if wearing a skirt

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    Panties don't have the flap that allow for easy access in restroom situations. Men's underwear has a functional design, but I HATE how boxers can bunch up around the top of the leg.
    The only time I ever wore boxers was in navy boot camp, otherwise I wore tightie whities and even though both styles have the functional front door, I have no problem extracting my equipment from under the leg opening of my panties. I find panties to be much more comfortable than men's briefs or boxers, and wear panties of various styles and colors 24/7. If any macho guys want to laugh at me and call me sissy, I just tell them don't knock it if you aint tried it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I haven't own male undies for so many years that I couldn't tell you what's in style and what's not! I wear nylon hi-cut panties 24/7-365!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Most female panties are OK I do like the feel when wearing them.
    What brand do you wear? I can't seem to find any guys bikinis that I like. I would like to find some micro fiber ones.

30 years ago there were men's nylon bikinis without a front door. 10 years before that I recall unisex knickers in nylon & blends. Maybe the undies companies could bring them back. One plus with them- plenty of ballroom.

Not this again!

I can't understand why more males don't get into wearing panties that look and feel this good compared to what I see them wearing in the locker room and in male underwear advertisements.
    Sara Jessica answered beautifully! I can't possibly add to all her wonderful points, except to emphasize that 99% of males don't wear panties BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT CDs!

... just as women have no problem entering into, buying and wearing male clothing
    I don't know why it is so difficult to understand that we don't wear men's clothing. I and 99% of the women I know buy women's clothing, tailored for women's busts, waists, and hips, purchased in women's stores, and sold in women's sizes.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Sara Jessica answered beautifully! I can't possibly add to all her wonderful points, except to emphasize that 99% of males don't wear panties BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT CDs!
    True, most guys are very comfortable with their boxers or briefs or even boxer-briefs.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I own about 200 pairs of panties, most of which are silk or satin. On the other hand I also own about 5 pair of mens white jockey shorts, which are cotton!! Want to guess which I wear most often? The panties are far more comfortable to wear all day long!! BTW, I do not wear thongs! And yes, I am definitely a CD. But there are a lot more of us than 1 %!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I second that; A lot less "fall out" as some one said and I quoted. I do not wear anything but Panties.
    Rader
    I don't even own any guy draws anymore. 90% of mine ar Victoria's secret cotton. Bikini, hipster, string bikini and low rise bikini. I'm just an average size guy and don't have any "fall out".

Eager To Learn
    Where do you purchase the undies? I am new to this whole thing and am trying to figure out where to get what you have all found.

Thanks for the help

Princess