Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boob Warmer

Boob Warmer

OK, this isn't really a serious post, but when I put my boobs on in the morning, they are cold and it takes a while for them to warm up and feel natural.

I'm wondering what the engineers here would come up with to keep my (silicone and expensive) boobs at or near body temperature when I'm not wearing them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Linda, since I have natural 40 B's I don't wear forms. However, you can easily warm them by holding them between your body and your biceps. It only takes a few minutes to warm them up to feel normal. Try it and you will like the idea!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    How about storing them on a heating pad - you could hook it up to a timer so they were toasty warm for you in the morning. Sort of like a block heater for boobs!

Hmm, 2 of those USB cup warming plates?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Needapresent.../dp/B0009VEL1O
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Not enough time here. I would slip them in my bra and lit my own boobs heat them up.
    Mind you the reaction is like a doctor's COLD stethescope.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can't speak from experience, but try storing them in a small cooler with a hot washcloth place beside them over night. If you try this let me know if it worked.
    LET NO ONE BURN; LET NO ONE GO TO THE LIONS

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    How about storing them on a heating pad - you could hook it up to a timer so they were toasty warm for you in the morning. Sort of like a block heater for boobs!
    I would hate to try to explain to my wife that I was installing an electrical outlet in the closet so I could keep my boobs warm!

I think I would have to have a thermostat of some sort to keep them from heating above body temperature just because of potential damage. I would hate to have one explode.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Good thing no one suggested the microwave. Could be really, really, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Good thing no one suggested the microwave. Could be really, really, interesting.
    Specially if you are wearing them at the time!!! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

i feel your pain...I really REALLY feel it because my Ms insists I keep everything outside the house in my outdoor garden shed. Talk about shock. And in 2009 when i was using water filled condoms--they froze in February. NOT GOOD! And a bit too firm.

I are an engineer! I installed heated tile flooring in the bathroom so if you just let them lay on the floor over night then they will be toasty by morning!... either that or jut pop them in the microwave! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just fill your sink up with hot water and wash them in there for a few minutes. You get the added bonus of keeping them clean and depending if you use soap and the type they get this really nice bubblegum smell to them.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member
    This seems like an unusual subject to be discussing during one of the hottest summers in recent memory. At least in my part of the world. I dress most days (at least with my bra and forms) to cool off as much as for any other reason. Unfortunately they do tend to heat up as the day progresses. Things are starting to get a bit sweaty right now.

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica27 View Post
    This seems like an unusual subject to be discussing during one of the hottest summers in recent memory. At least in my part of the world. I dress most days (at least with my bra and forms) to cool off as much as for any other reason. Unfortunately they do tend to heat up as the day progresses. Things are starting to get a bit sweaty right now.

Veronica
    My house is air conditioned so the boobs are at about 78 degrees if they've been in the closet overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Just fill your sink up with hot water and wash them in there for a few minutes. You get the added bonus of keeping them clean and depending if you use soap and the type they get this really nice bubblegum smell to them.
    Been doing this for years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Put them in the dog bed and let fluffy keep them warm. Just don't use a bacon scented soap or adhesive. :-)

Actually, cold forms and a hot cup of coffee are the perfect combination to get me wide awake in the morning.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not that I EVER put on forms in the morning, regardless of the temperature, I've GOT THIS ONE!

Put them on top of your water heater! On a towel or something! Your SO will never know, (if that's important), and they'll be warm and toasty as can be whenever u want them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sleep with them under the covers, under a bra, that you're wearing.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Sleep with them under the covers, under a bra, that you're wearing.
    The manufacturer warns not to sleep in them.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    I saw this title and it sounded like a job description.

In all seriousness, you could put them on a radiator set very low (and I mean low), or perhaps store them in an airing cupboard when you are not wearing them.

How big are your???
    Mine warm nicely in only a few minutes and I think keeping them cold ... or cooler when I do not use them will have them last longer.

Not a problem for me.

I do have some experience in heat tranfer. There are about 10 different kinds of silicone. I chose FDA compliant silicone for this topic, which has a working heat range of -50 to +400 degrees F. How about sleeping with them. In the morning they sould be at or near your body temperature.
    Last edited by Davena Doll; 08-28-2012 at 02:53 PM.

While I would love to be able to stick them on and leave them on forever, the manufacturer warns against sleeping in them because the pressure might burst them.

Here's what I have come up with:

The original cardboard box is about 17" wide, 10" deep, and 6" high with a hinged top and a plastic insert to hold the boobs and keep their shape when stored.

What I see is a furniture grade mahogany, walnut, or cherry box with dovetailed or box jointed corners and a hinged top, cleats to support the plastic insert, and one or two low wattage (5 watt night light) bulbs to provide the heat. There are low wattage heating elements designed for dehumidifying that might be a better choice. If the heat is low enough, and it's left "on" 24/7, a thermostat wouldn't really be necessary.

I would use a metal heat shield between the heat source and the plastic insert to diffuse the heat and protect the plastic.

The goal would be to keep the heat at about 95 degrees all the time.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Hi Chickhe, I too have been doing that for years and they are always clean ane fresh.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just put on your big girl panties and deal with the little chill...it's not all that bad.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !