Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Borrowed My Blouse

Wife Borrowed My Blouse

We were going out to diner with friends and my wife was picking out her outfit. I suggested a skirt that we had bought her not to long ago. It's a multi color print and most of her blouses are multi colored so she needed a solid color blouse.

She was in the closet holding the skirt up to blouses so I went in the other room to check my email.

After a while she came in dressed and said "I borrowed one of yours."

It's lacy see through black one with a camisole that we bought a couple weeks ago. I remember her asking me "Are you going to wear that?"

I thought it was pretty cool that she borrowed my blouse. I told her that was one of the advantages of being married to a crossdresser!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Now that is one of the big plusses and a "unexpected bennifit of crossdressing." Anytime something like this has happen to me I felt an extra rush and proud that my CDing has a positive asspect and results. No matter how small it's "real."

Platinum Member
    A marriage has reached a perfect level of harmony when the two of you can share clothes. Congratulations!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Very cool Linda.Nice of you to let her wear it.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    A marriage has reached a perfect level of harmony when the two of you can share clothes.
    A very true statement, really displays a high level of acceptance. I borrowed my wife's black shift dress and purple cardi for a recent trip, and she loves wearing a heavy knit cream cardi from my collection. It is nice that she is prepared to share with me as it is quite an intimate expression.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

My wife and I wear the same top size, so we have one combined closet for them. It certainly is a bonus for both of us!

My wife and i share everything. Only thing we may not be able to share are shoes. My foot is bigger. Lol. She does however fit into my sexy black platforms and she does look sexy as heck in them
    Formerly CDGigi

Yes! there are too many times I say to my wife..... "Is that mine?".....

i wish my wifewas more my size especially in shoes

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Congratulations. That would be so cool. I am jealous.

Gold Member
    That is great that you can share tops. having a wife that understands is the best thing in the world.
    Rader

Sometimes jumpers get swapped around in my household, but we are different sizes and fashion sense is different too.
    Glad to see you are making progress Linda, I am curious as to your wife's reaction when you mentioned the advantages of being married to a cross dresser.
    Was it a good positive?
    Just checking your progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife and I share clothing too. She is constanly grabing my things. Actually it's alittle anoying.

my wife borrows quite a lot too but seeing as how i was unofficially borrowing off her for a long time i can't complain , it can be a bit of a bummer when she borrows something you really like ( like a fav dress) and looks fantastic in it . another thing is that i couldn't very well comment on a skirt line or how low a top was cut if i bought them myself lol . the plus side is of course that we have a great wardrobe between us and we talk clothes a lot . we do a lot of shopping together too .
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Platinum Member
    So Tell Us Linda, Are you bragging or complaining ??
    That's awesome.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-31-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yeah, but did you get it back afterward? A blouse and a cami may be a small price to pay for domestic harmony!

- Diane

Yea dont think for a second mine wont grab what she wants ,, She dont care who it belongs to ,,If its in our room its fair game ,,Better watch out ,,,She will be making you do all the shopping ? Oh what we gotta do to get along ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Not quite there yet even though we wear the same sizes. I almost offered her something last week, but I don't think she is ready. We are still on a don't ask don't tell. and my stuff is hidden out of view.

We went to a reunion dinner & dance Saturday evening. I was required to go drab, but the wife couldn't decide what to wear with the lavender top I'd bought for myself. She ended up borrowing my black skirt. I'll probably have to steal them to get them back. Oh, well, what's a husband to do?

She borrows my stuff all the time. Especially jewelry. I on the other hand will not borrow hers. It's a rule I set for myself a long time ago. After " borrowing " items from my mother and then my first wife. I swore not to borrow from a SO again. So I don't. BYW. She just thinks I'm silly for that rule.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

My wife borrows stuff all the time,she says hey what do you think, its yours do you mind, and of course I don't, and its a cool thing that we can share!
    Of course shopping with her is a close second! LOL.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool that she borrowed my blouse. I told her that was one of the advantages of being married to a crossdresser!
    Yep! .... we have our moments My wife and I wear the same size tops and dresses and I just love it when she wears something from my side of the closet.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

We share tops, and occasionally skirts. She likes my long skirts... Oh, and jewelry too!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.
    We also share cloths. I really like it when she gets a nice comment on a skirt she has on and it's mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

This thread has become such an amazing area where acceptance and love from our SO's is being displayed. We are truly blessed!