Thread: Ladies I need your help with something for us all

Ladies I need your help with something for us all

Dear Friends,

I am in the process of organizing a special event that I would like to host for my friends and I would love you to be part.

I have literally put up a web site just now and would love it if you would have a look.

For the people that like the bottom line.... I am organizing a special teaching phone call, totally free, with a good friend of mine that has been crossdressing for over 10 years now. I feel that she has a great amount of information to share and would love it if you could be part. At the moment tho we need to work out what questions to ask her.

Click on http://www.crossdressing-style.com and learn more about this exciting event.

God bless

Maxine
    Last edited by MaxineF; 11-20-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Angry

I hate to say this, but it sounds like one of those Phishing Scemes.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Yes perhaps it does,

I was so annoyed, I bought the great domain, http://www.crossdressing-style.com but it is not working yet. Ho hum, I am so keen to get this going that I gave the ip so at least people can get to the site.

Be good

Maxine
    Last edited by MaxineF; 11-20-2005 at 02:58 PM.

Hi Maxine It all sounds very adventurous and interesting... but who is it actually aimed at? Presumably most TG folk are attached to their forums and get info and friends from there....

Of course some info may atract argument and some, such as "which alternative breast form adhesive?" may require legal disclaimers.

I do hope it goes well tho... I'm not a killjoy really

Hugs Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Hey there Ellaine,

I understand where you are comming from. I hope that given this is a new and exciting idea that people will enjoy it's new and fresh approach.

This is my and my friends way to "pay it forward". After all if it was not for the people before us sharing what they have, I would not be who I am today

BTW you'll be excited to know that the url is now working http://www.crossdressing-style.com So click now and be part of something quite exciting.

Maxine

Just a suggestion, how about having people write in their questions to the expert, and have her answer the questions on the website where others can read the answers and benefit in case they have the same question...

A phone call would only answer one person's questions, and your expert may be answering the same questions over and over. Plus, depending on where you are located, you could get questions from around the world, instead of just local phone calls.

Just an idea
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really hate to be negative when someone gets genuinely inspired. But I think your idea is flawed. The sort of 'burning questions' that we have can be answered a lot more 'secretly' and with a sense of safety than a phone call. If I want to know about makeup I just post here. If I want to talk about my SO thinking I am a freak I post here. If I want to know how to measure my bra. how to shave my legs or whatever, it is all here. No-one knows me or my home number. I don't have to 'talk' to anyone. It's safe and at a distance and anything that isn't, has been invited in.

Sorry, I can see that you are all excited by the idea, but I can't see that it offers anything that this forum doesn't give.

But good luck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Just a suggestion, how about having people write in their questions to the expert, and have her answer the questions on the website where others can read the answers and benefit in case they have the same question...

A phone call would only answer one person's questions, and your expert may be answering the same questions over and over. Plus, depending on where you are located, you could get questions from around the world, instead of just local phone calls.

Just an idea
    Hey there Dana,

Thanks for the input.

The basic idea we have is that the website will collect all the questions and the phone call will be an interview with open questions at the end. I have attended these in the past but with different topics mind you

There was the plan that if the first call was a success that there would be special topic calls with world class people (I have a friend that does make up in hollywood for example).

The call would be on a 1800 line and the company I am thinking of has 200 lines so that makes it possible for quite a number of people to "attend". The good thing is that they also record the calls so if you were not able to attend or in a inconvienent time zone you could download the call.

I really appreciate your input and any more suggestions are greatfully accepted.

BTW do not worry there is a web site like you mentioned in the pipeline but we were keen to see if anyone was actually interested before going too crazy.

Warm Regards

Maxine