Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite thing to do??

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar

What's your favorite thing to do??

My absolute perfect day all dressed up is to wake up early and get ready right away. Try to get out of the house before 11 am and go for a walk in the city. I have finally overcome my fear of ridicule or what others think. I also enjoy going to the movies,alone ( because I have no like minded friends ) and catching a nice flick. The perfect way to end the day is to go to my local bar (cd acceptable) and have a few drinks, while trying to mingle a bit. I think some people are intimidated by me because I'm tall and 210 lbs, but once they start to talk to me they realize that I am just a sweet person!! So what's your favorite activities???

no matter how I'm dressed my favorite thing to do is go at ice hockey.... idk .... knocking people down just make feel better... lol. wearing the same gear that my female team mates wear makes me feel even better!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am sort of stuck here. I love horseback riding, but have never had the chance to wear that cute little cowgirl outfit I have, while riding. Maybe someday. Next would be just shopping; which I do in drag and en femme.

Walk in the grounds of my friend’s country estate in a nice summer dress when I get the chance to.
    [And I will be taking that walk two days from now]

Coaching girls travel sofball. I love doing that the most. Unfortunately I cannot do tht dressed. I'm pretty sure the parents would lynch me. I can do it underdressed though, lol.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Get completely into my girliest mode possible, then descend into my studio and completely utterly let go making music all day.
    I just realized this. I actually built my studio in a closet (though we knocked the back wall out and reclaimed some attic space as well). How's that for irony?!!

Still funny though ... maybe I should have posted in the "whats in your closet" thread, LOL.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I like being on this site so my favorite thing is .

On the G rated side, I like dressing (most would say OVER dressing) and going out on the town. Usually to a nice place to eat and then drinks. Sometimes pool.

I might try what Karren does...let's see

Yeah that WAS fun Karren...no I am not going to the box
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Simply spending the day at home en femme is wonderful. I even enjoy hanging up the laundry or doing a bit of cleaning. As long as I'm dressed, it's all good.

i love going to the mall just to walk around i always seem to meet
    people that dont care, it helps me be a little more social. (i guess)

thats my favorite thing to do

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I assume u mean AFTER dressing? Because becoming Sherry is at the top of my list! After that, let's see; probably 1000 things. But, they're all so far down the list, I can't decide which is 2 or 3 and so forth.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Love to get dressed up and hit the park or the mall and just mingle.
    At home I tend to dress casual and play guitar all day doing sound track overdubs for a friend of mine's recording studio.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-30-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Driving myself crazy taking pics from sun up to sun down just to get that one perfect shot!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Driving myself crazy taking pics from sun up to sun down just to get that one perfect shot!
    OH I know it drives me crazy too!!

Enjoying the sensations and experiances that come from being with my best friend, my wife. That means doing or going with her where-ever. If I'm alone it would be just hanging out on here while watching TV or going out to do the things that my wife would do if she was here. That simple!

Platinum Member
    Wow, tough question, because relatively few of my favorite things to do has the least bit of connection to cross dressing...things like playing with my grandkids, sharing holiday dinners with family, hunting and fishing. When I'm dressed, I mostly just go about my business like everyone else, whether its buying groceries, walking my dogs or sitting poolside sipping a margarita.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    OH I know it drives me crazy too!!
    Especially when a good one never occurs, in which case "oh well" there's always tommorow, the day after, and so on! Or maybe I just need some outfits, shopping time!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Walk by people I know out in public without being noticed ,,, Coloring my hair to look better ,, Losing wieght ,, Getting new clothes that fit ,,, Finding a killer makeup that covers my ugly man face ,, I could go on ,,But I wont ,,, Dont clap just throw money ,,Thank you ,,,Thank you very much ,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My GF positively encourages me to dress. It satisfies her bi curiosity I think. So my favourite thing is to surprise her with a new outfit.

Shopping is my fav (best when spouse shops too) ding out is also good

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! And when I'm done shopping, shop some more! btw I LOVE TO SHOP!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Favorite thing to do? Spending time with my wife and family, puttering around the house, fixing/inventing things, reading, learning something new, serving others through my time and talents. You know, . . . stuff.

Oh, a few times a year, I also love to dress up and have fun.

Kathi
    Last edited by Kathi Lake; 08-31-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Getting dressed in pink and frills on the yacht, hopping into the heli to the airport where I fly my private jet to the next race and then looking like a Million $$$ during the post race interviews. Oh wait, that is my favorite dream.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Hi,

I have three ,

Being with Dejarn our grandaughter 9 y 8 m .

Being with Jos .

Being with our Renaissance group for a week with over 200 men & women dressed in garb haveing a neat time together.

& i would love to have all three at the same place at the same time that would be great & family included, 16 of us, & id be dressed in my garb like every one & to have family dressed as well.......YES.....

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-31-2012 at 02:50 AM.

Banned Read only
    I assume your question refers to the favorite thing to do while dressing. I most enjoy getting prettied up, donning my black bikini, slipping on my favorite daisy dukes and a tank top, and taking a ride to the beach where I walk for hours just taking in the sounds and smells and feeling the wind in my hair. No conversations, no phone calls, just me dressed how I like and the peaceful surroundings.

To get ready, and go out dancing with friends! I've stopped drinking, but still do hang out at this club and it's not really an issue. So chatting with them and others is cool too.