Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite thing to do??

I love to get dolled up (blendable looks , of course) and go shopping....even if I don't buy a thing. being out and around oyhers just feels nice every once in a great while.

I don't have any one favorite thing to do. I do love a girl's day out. Get dressed casual but still a little stylish. My wife and daughter and I head out and hit some stores in the morning. With luck I usually find at least a few nice dresses and tops at the thrift store. Sometimes just trying on different looks is most of the fun.Then go to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory or one of our other favorites. I love to hear the waitstaff say "Hello ladies......"! Then take in a movie or show. It would be nice to go out afterwards for drinks and dancing but my wife doesn't like the noise and crowds

It's been awhile since one of these days, guess I'll have to plan one.
    Sally

Just trying to disguise myself and look like the woman I feel inside.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Getting dressed up and playing with my GF!

Aspiring Member
    Since Iam a underdresser my favorite things to do are sitting in my lawn chair reading a good book or reading at the kitchen table drink a cup of coffee going for a long motorcycle ride working out and at least 3 times a year going to Ann Arbor Mich to play grandpa .

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My favorite girly thing to do is what most GG's consider a chore....I really enjoy shaving my legs! A few of my non-CD activities include scuba diving (love those Caribbean reefs!), bike riding (always wearing a sports bra), fishing, and hunting. I am going to Maine next month on a hunt. My daughter managed to get drawn in the lottery for a bull moose permit...a once in a lifetime event. I can already hear the backstraps sizzling on the grill. Yummy!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I wish I could do all the wonderful things you ladies do. I only go out when I'm with my support group and it's usually a visit to the Dress Barn or the local wig shop. I don't have the courage to go places alone plus where I live it wouldn't be very safe either. I always wanted to just dress up for an entire day and happily work on my drawings and paintings.
    -Audrey

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Oh, a few times a year, I also love to dress up and have fun.
    You only dress up a few times a year? What a waste. You're a natural.

Now that I'm a little older I don't go out very often. I do love to dress every day and work around the house and yard. I don't think the neighbors have figured it out yet. Do go out dressed to buy gas and to the local park to enjoy the day.

Welcome back to the forum KAY -
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Whatever the status quo of society does.
    I play it in both genders.....either/or.

There is a deep girl side of me, she must be let out, and be permitted to roam free.

Watching NASCAR or F1 while wearing a panties, doing my nails and drinking a beer.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

dressing up in lingerie later in the evening then stepping out on the balconey and slowly stripping down to bra panties stockings and heels then sitting there thinking about how many eyes might be on me while i smoke a cigarette.

If I knew you were cumin.......

I just did one today that is likely to become my new favorite. I dressed up in a wonderful Ralph Lauren long black rayon skirt and a multi-colored rayon top appropriate to my age and physical configuration (a couple of nice features overwhelmed by a plethora of lousy ones) and baked a cake (using my 1950s Hamilton-Beach mixer). Came out well, tasted great and best of all I didn't get any batter on my clothes! (I'm kind of like Pigpen; dirt and particularly oil & grease seem to be attracted to me when I'm working on a car or doing any other dirty job.) I would start doing it more often, but my figure is in need of no such amplification.
    Last edited by donnalee; 09-14-2012 at 05:39 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Favorite thing to do (after intimate times with a woman, of course) is get in my sports care and drive, pretty much anywhere there isn't a lot of traffic. Crossdressing isn't up there as a recreational activity, it's something I do to feel normal. Being busy keeps the crossdressing thoughts away for a while, but it's lurking in the back of my mind and keeps coming back when my brain isn't busy with anything else.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.