Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitar shredding in drag?

Guitar shredding in drag?

So I have had this urge to record some videos of me all dolled up playing guitar. Ive been playing for 15 years and I hate to sound arrogant but I know Im shredderificly awesome. And Id like to put it to good use. So, anyone want to see some videos of Rachel playing some songs. It would be mostly metal and rock. Metallica, Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden and also some instrumentals like Eric Johnson, Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, Steve Petrucci. And Ill also take requests, although if its a tough song it may take me a week or two to post since im a perfectionist when it comes to guitar. What do you all think?

I think you must be a lot younger than me. Can you play some Les Paul or Chet Atkins ?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Les Paul and Chet Atkins????? I think they were playing guitar long before the last Ice Age!!!!

The dressing for the vedio would be great but I have a problem I will have to put a CD player in the guitar to get music but at least I can pick what ever style of music suit my attire. Oh, I have to use a CD player because I'm so tone deft I can't even tune a radio!

I'd watch from time to time! Can I request "Lucretia?" Or "Tornado of Souls?" Or "Five Magics?" Or anything off Rust In Peace except "Dawn Patrol?"
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by avant1465 View Post
    Les Paul and Chet Atkins????? I think they were playing guitar long before the last Ice Age!!!!
    Without Les Paul i might not have an electric guitar at all! Pioneer! I dont know any, not really my style. How about some Django Rhienhart Linda?

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    I'd watch from time to time! Can I request "Lucretia?" Or "Tornado of Souls?" Or "Five Magics?" Or anything off Rust In Peace except "Dawn Patrol?"
    Rust is Peace is effing amazing! I was just jamming on some Holy Wars and Tornado of Souls! Marty Friedman is tough to learn but i got those solos down pat. LOVE THAT ALBUM!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh yeah I would deff watch your videos.
    I have done one gig in drag and one recording session too so have at it I would love it.
    METAL RULEZ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-30-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Go for it

Joe Satriani's Big Bad Moon please???

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRoxx View Post
    Rust is Peace is effing amazing! I was just jamming on some Holy Wars and Tornado of Souls! Marty Friedman is tough to learn but i got those solos down pat. LOVE THAT ALBUM!
    Yes!! That was the first thrash album I acquired. Just before going into high school, I was much more into the hair metal of the 80's, as well as a bit into the grunge thing that was just coming about. Then, a guy in my class gave me a tape of Rust In Peace and Maiden's Somewhere in Time, and it pushed me into a multi-year love affair with heavier, faster metal. It's hard to beat Friedman era 'Deth for my money, though I guess Mustaine claims he was behind every note that Marty played. I sort of lost interest after Nick and Marty left, but I still have the classic albums on regular rotation in my CD player!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Yes!! That was the first thrash album I acquired. Just before going into high school, I was much more into the hair metal of the 80's, as well as a bit into the grunge thing that was just coming about. Then, a guy in my class gave me a tape of Rust In Peace and Maiden's Somewhere in Time, and it pushed me into a multi-year love affair with heavier, faster metal. It's hard to beat Friedman era 'Deth for my money, though I guess Mustaine claims he was behind every note that Marty played. I sort of lost interest after Nick and Marty left, but I still have the classic albums on regular rotation in my CD player!
    Yea Dave is a liar i think, hes ok but hes nowhere near as good as Marty. Theyre new guitarist Chris Broderick is a god and there is no way Dave can write his solos. Do you like Endgame?

Eric Johnson's Cliffs of Dover is one of my favorite songs, ever! How about a little Judas Priest? Turbo Lover, perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydqfZN-LAWQ

How about some Limehouse Blues Linda? This is beautiful! Makes me want to swing!

Banned Spammer
    I was into thrash big time back then but never into Metallica for some reason.Megadeth had something special.
    Maiden's somewhere in time was awesome so I still listen to it a lot.
    Overkill was always so killer live.

Kind of the same thing happened to me. In 6th grade i listened to a lot of rap crap, someone gave me Master of Puppets and Rust in Peace and i immediately threw out all my rap cd's and begged my mom for a guitar. The rest is metal history! lol

Yohio from the band Seremedy is quite the shredder and really pretty too. If you haven't checked out Yohio's videos, hit Youtube immediately.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Banned Spammer
    Caught a show of the all girl band Iron Madiens and those girls can rock.

Aspiring Member
    Then there are a few of us who think any music after 1960 must have been recorded on the planet Koosbain during a volcanic eruption.

Ineke

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Candice is also a thrasher.

I fall under the Kerry King/Hetfield mold of guitarist. Not too technical, just a fast steady right hand that never quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Oh yeah I would deff watch your videos.
    I have done one gig in drag and one recording session too so have at it I would love it.
    METAL RULEZ
    Is that a Jackson i see? I love Jacksons. My Jackson Randy Rhoads is my baby, i treat that guitar better than i treat most people. A MArshall fan huh? I like em but i have a Mesa Boogie head into a Krank 4x12 cab and the thing is friggin mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Candice is also a thrasher.

I fall under the Kerry King/Hetfield mold of guitarist. Not too technical, just a fast steady right hand that never quits.
    Kerry King is a terrible lead guitarist but he is a riff master. Saw them with Pantera in 2000, i was in the pit, craziest night of my life! Yea thats how i learned to palm mute crazy fast, JAMES! That and 20 minutes a day in the bathroom with a Victorias Secret catolog when i was a kid helped.lolol

Kerry King is a terrible lead guitarist but he is a riff master. Saw them with Pantera in 2000, i was in the pit, craziest night of my life! Yea thats how i learned to palm mute crazy fast, JAMES! That and 20 minutes a day in the bathroom with a Victorias Secret catolog when i was a kid helped.lolol
    Gosh youre so cute and sexy with that guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    Then there are a few of us who think any music after 1960 must have been recorded on the planet Koosbain during a volcanic eruption.

Ineke
    Well thats just close minded. I may not like some music from your era but i certainly respect it.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Ya, I'm more of a rhythm guitarist. Sometimes King's random/out of key solo's work though, and RIP Dimebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I was into thrash big time back then but never into Metallica for some reason.Megadeth had something special.
    Maiden's somewhere in time was awesome so I still listen to it a lot.
    Overkill was always so killer live.
    Overkill rules. And Megadeth still has something special. Especially since they got Chris Broderick from Nevermore on guitar and got Dave Ellefson back on bass, Endgame is a great album! How can you be a metalhead and not like Metallica. They are and always will be the dark lords of thrash metal. Granted Load, ReLoad and St. Anger were utter pieces of garbage, Death Magnetic is a true return to their thrash roots and is a great album!