Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr visit yesterday

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Dr visit yesterday

Just a check up so some poking and prodding mostly.
    The Dr's assistant (female) had me drop my skivvies for a twist and squeez.LOL
    Had my usual girls jeans on,sandals and painted toes.
    Skivvies were guy bikinis nice pale powder blue color looked like most girl bikinis.
    She said nice color with a smile @ yes she knows all about me.
    During the check up she was very to the point and professional.
    While I was checking out she said those jeans are really cute I want a pair, where did you get them?
    I said Kohl's and she said I know where I'm going after work thank you so much.
    The two office girls who know as well gave me a whistle and smile as I walked by them.
    Life is fun when people don't judge.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Don't you just love moments like that, and it doesn't even have to be anything to do with CDing. Just when people seem to be naturally nice and friendly. I love those moments
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

That's awesome Tracii. Thanks for sharing.
    Oh, how I wish....

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The Dr's assistant (female) had me drop my skivvies for a twist and squeez.
    Are you sure she wasn't the photocopier engineer or a frustrated bartender?
    Sounds like something that happens to lemons in my experience. Watch out for that cocktail stick and god only knows where the umbrella can be placed!

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Don't you just love moments like that, and it doesn't even have to be anything to do with CDing. Just when people seem to be naturally nice and friendly. I love those moments
    Don't we just? But they are even nicer when people treat us that way when we are Out and About . Thanks for sharing this Traci -- I've had similar experiences, as I'm sure others have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    I found it funny and had to share it.
    I have been out to them for a long time so they kid an joke with me a lot.

great story, thanks for sharing tracii. for now stories like that only happen in my dreams...
    paula

Platinum Member
    Life is easier when people get to know you and can look beyond their preconceived notions. My guess is that your friendly smile and candor opened a lot of minds in that Dr's office.

Banned Spammer
    I was that way for a long time too.Reading stories here and just dreaming of the day.
    I just let myself out and said oh heck just be me and have fun with it.I hate being cooped up in guy mode and felt is was time to open up and Katie barr the door lets see what happens!
    Its a huge move and I know many have fears of what can happen.
    I had those fears too but my desire was greater than my fear one day and out I came and its all good from here on out.
    Positive attitude and a warm smile can do miracles.

Platinum Member
    I was that way for a long time too.Reading stories here and just dreaming of the day.
    I just let myself out and said oh heck just be me and have fun with it.I hate being cooped up in guy mode and felt is was time to open up and Katie barr the door lets see what happens!
    I had those fears too but my desire was greater than my fear one day and out I came and its all good from here on out.
    Traci, knowing a little bit more about your personal history, I even have greater appreciation for these comments. At some point, what we hear called courage is really just the moment when desire exceeds fear.

Banned Spammer
    Well put Kim.
    You get to a point where its all or nothing do or die.Overcoming fear is all up to you in the end.

Thats right SISSTA ,,, Only go round once ,, Im rolling right along with ya,,I take all the good that I have done in man mode an mix it up with the girl in me an most people like what I have made it into ,,, Most people like the male me ,,, So they will love the girl me ,,Prettier an nicer an smells a hell of alot better ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

That sounds like a very pleasant Doctor visit! The way it should be! Thanks for sharing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Spammer
    Stacy you are so crazy!!!!!!!

tastes like chicken Lilly Black's Avatar
    traci,

wow good story!

your post about that super douche in the restaurant not too long ago had my blood boiling. now it's back to a percolating simmer...

thanks for the yang with the yin!

Banned Spammer
    So much weird stuff happens to me but ya know thats what I like about CDing.
    You never know how people will take you.90% is good 10% bad so good odds IMO.

You are so cool Tracii, I really envy you being able and gutsy enough to carry that off. Do you do everything dressed?

Sounds like a great Doctors Office too with valuable employees. If they solicit critiques, I trust you gave them lots of Kudos.

Good points, Tracii - and just look at the flamboyant way in which Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, America's Got Talent finalist Adam Lambert, and Elton John (among others) dress, and nobody gets bent out of shape over that. The way most people see it, they are just being themselves, it's their public persona, and their manner of dressing therefore becomes a non-issue. The fact that Elton and Adam are openly gay (the jury's still out on Steven ) makes this widespread acceptance even more noteworthy.

Evidently, even the bigots get the wind taken out of their sails in the face of the immense talent that all these gentlemen possess, and they pretty much leave them alone. As for us crossdressers - and as others here have stated - once we have the courage to be open about our situation and people become educated about it, we can generally expect equal acceptance if not outright support from them.
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 08-31-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Banned Spammer
    I'm not 24/7 girl mode but do go full girl a couple of times a month.
    Most of the time I'm 50/50 guy face and a mix of clothes. Girls jeans and shoes are an everyday thing for me.All my close friends just figure thats the way I am and have never really asked me about the way I dress.
    Some times its a wig and forms and a guy face.Tomorrow its all girl maybe dress up fancy even.
    When someone comes to my shop for guitar repair there is girl stuff around and I have never been asked why I have it.
    Today a customer came over and noticed my toenails and fingernails had polish on them but never questioned it.
    I hope in some small way I am educating people around me its OK to be different.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-31-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Tracii, those are wonderful words for all of us to take to heart. You've put in words just where many of us have been -- I know that's true for me.

So much weird stuff happens to me but ya know thats what I like about CDing.
    You never know how people will take you.90% is good 10% bad so good odds IMO.
    We'll take those odds any day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, I too went for my check uo yesterday and he said take your
    shoes and stockings off when he saw my thin nylon trouser socks
    he just kinda looked at them but didn't say anything.
    you can clearly see that they are womens nylons stockings.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good for you Tracie. Glad that they are supportive and friendly towards you.

Banned Spammer
    I think once they get to know you to some degree what you wear or how you present yourself really doesn't matter all that much.

Great visit Traci, so good to hear they were supportive.

Thumbs up This is what benefits all of us the most

Waaaaay to go Tracii, It's gurls like you, not the chickens like me and others, that give us a more positive image among the mainstream . So many of them are homophobic and paranoid of our ilk, unneccesarily.
    The more obvious we become in a non-threatening manner will show "us" in the best light.

Thank you and all the others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BethCD
    Oh, how I wish....