Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's all because.............

You could say "Well, I'm playing dress up.I wasn't allowed to as a kid when my Sister did it. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about." I never had the chance....er, wait yes I did (in secret). Oh well!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Some one says ,, Why are you dressed like a woman ? I say ,,, Shhhhhh,,, Cant you see I am in Disquise ???? Im a Private DICK,,,, An I am on Asignment ! Be quiet ,,, Yull blow my Dam cover !! Now go away ,,, Im staking this shoe store out for a Client ! Duh,,, I gotta try all of them on so I will blend in .
    Lol love that one!
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Cause I'm a lesbian stuck in a man's body/ I'm trying to accomplish my fantasy and hook up with a lesbian

I'm wearing these boobs, make up, wig, short skirt, stockings and heels to attract gay guys at the club tonight
    (Over 10 years of trying and still haven't achieved even a pick up line from a gay guy for some odd reason LOL)
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 08-31-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    She said, "Go ahead and walk a mile in my shoes." Well, her shoes didn't fit so I had to get my own. They looked terrible with my coveralls so I added a skirt and that showed my hairy legs, so they were shaved and the skirt looked great now but the crumby tee shirt was an outrage so I got a blouse but it didn't look right without forms and by that time I needed to shave, do the makeup, add the jewelry and wear a wig because if I was going to walk a mile in her shoes it may as well be in the mall where they had some great sales going on that I just couldn't refuse and now I've got new things that don't match so, wanna go shopping?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantDebutant View Post
    Power outage this morning had to dress in the dark..
    True story -It was about thirty years ago and my wife and I were moving and had finished packing the moving truck. No crossdressing at the time. The bedroom had no overhead light, just a switched outlet for a lamp and we had packed the lamp so it was pretty dark. We decided to change clothes and go to a fast food restaurant for dinner.

We got dressed and went to the restaurant, My jeans kept slipping down. Finally, I said something to my wife about the jeans slipping down. She took a look and burst out laughing. I was wearing a pair of her jeans!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Some one says ,, Why are you dressed like a woman ? I say ,,, Shhhhhh,,, Cant you see I am in Disquise ???? Im a Private DICK,,,, An I am on Asignment ! Be quiet ,,, Yull blow my Dam cover !! Now go away ,,, Im staking this shoe store out for a Client ! Duh,,, I gotta try all of them on so I will blend in .
    This would have actually been true if I had started my Private Investigator business. Guess who the field operative would have been? Sadly, for a number of reasons, it didn't pan out as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    This would have actually been true if I had started my Private Investigator business. Guess who the field operative would have been? Sadly, for a number of reasons, it didn't pan out as planned.

I can Blend SISSTA ,,, Put me in Coach ,,,Im ready ,,, Bond ---STACY Bond ,,,, Thats what the B is for ,,,, Stacy B ready ,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

And I am Kaz... Kaz aka Stan... famous Eastern espionage agent... you like vodka? I have vodka.... I also have oil magnets... no I don't know what they are either... stick them on the fridge? So why look at me like that?

Oh s**t I'm wearing a dress again... They're gonna kill me all over again...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I'd probably get stuck on the vodka Kaz. BTW transvestite spies were all the rage during the cold war. I remember reading where they used to get officials drunk, take them to a motel room and disrobe. A confederate would be there taking pictures and then the official was blackmailed into doing things for the other side. Those were the days my friend.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, All I can say is, It's who I'am and It's what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife threatened to divorce me if I don't crossdress.

"I like to think of it as a hobby that has me by the balls" unknown movie quote.
    Sally

Or, if you're like me, you like to hunt AND dress up. OK, it was only underdressing, but it still counts. I had forms in and my padded bra under camo while deer hunting tonight. No deer, but I did enjoy being out there - for more than one reason!

"Airline switched my luggage and this is all I have to wear... Yes, I know I returned home from my business trip 4 days ago."
    Last edited by May(be); 10-02-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Hey I forgot about this thread ,,,LOL,,,,, I love it by the way can't ya tell ? Anyway ,,,My next one is when some one comes up on ya an they ask ya why !!! Just tell um I am real famous an I am trying to not get seen thank you ,,, Dam poperazzi !!! So go away,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I just like to go and be a well dressed lady temporarily, then back to the Twilight Zone/

Makeup addict!
    Tried it when I was younger, really enjoyed it. I just really like women's clothing and I enjoy wigs as well. Figured I might as well go the whole way and put on makeup

Silver Member
    I crossdress to save money on men's clothes.

I just tell everyone I'm primping for Haloween.............. works for me and Kate I use that line too.
    Last edited by Davena Doll; 10-03-2012 at 02:06 AM.

I shave my arms, legs and chest .. because having all this hair is HOT all the time.. <-- used it several times

Its Bush's fault............................................. .......

My girlfriends promised me a good time on the town if they could dress me up.
    Yep!
    That is the truth.
    They paid for everything.
    I was given a purse to carry with tissues, Makeup, 2 condoms and 4 tampons and a quarter to use the phone if I got into difficulties.
    This was my "kit" if I got into trouble.
    I have never looked back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I could never think of one until Lady Gaga gave it to me, " I was born this way " Or how about, dresses are cheaper than suits?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I'm just different .... some guys like to go hunting and fishing, I like to put a on a dress and bake a cake
    I like to go hunting and fishing AND put on a dress and bake a cake!

I used to tell my wife (before she new the whole truth) that women's panties fit better, and they were cheaper than men's.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Silver Member
    I crossdress because all my friends, neighbors and co-workers do. Society makes me. I don't like to, but I have to crossdress to be acccepted.