Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's all because.............

My friend had a horse called Sinbad , a white stallion, now Sinbad was one of those horse's that would not let a man near him for some reason , now one day my friend was feeling very ill and Sinbad was out in the field and my friend wanted it in the stable at night , she asked one of her females friends to come over to put Sinbad away for the night but her friend could not do it so I said that I will have a go at getting him into the stable , well I tried for about an hour came in to my friend and said, " It is no good he will not let me near him " , so my friend came up with this idea , " what if you dress up like me in my clothes" I said, " Hey wait a minute ", I do not mined helping you but putting on woman's clothes is a bit far " she said , " but I think it is the only way you will get him in ", so reluctantly I agreed and said, " I suppose jodhpurs won't look to bad " she then said ," Ah I always put on a dress at night to get the horse in he seems to like that and comes in quietly" So for the sake of friendship I reluctantly put on her dress , Wow, the first thing I noticed was the softness of the material and thinking to myself ,I like this , but obviously I could not admit it to my friend, so after prancing around the field for about 3 hours ( me not the horse) I got the hose into the stable,my friend who was still feeling poorly talked me into doing it for the next week , how could I let her down now , the problem is Sinbad wants me to get him in all the time now so I am forced into it, but "Hey" the softness of that dress. maybe there is something wrong with me .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Well I shave my leggs becuz I ride a bike,..................... Ride a bike with girls shorts better fit
    I thought you were going to say you shave your legs because your leg hair keeps getting caught in the bicycle chain.

When I was 5 years old at infant school we were served rhubarb for pudding one day at dinner time......I hate rhubarb....so I left it on my plate and wouldn't eat it.

Teacher came to me and said "Eat that rhubarb or be in big trouble!!"

There was no way I was going to eat the yukky stuff, so....I saw her handbag on a chair and sneaked up and scraped all the muck straight in there......huh huh, serves you right, I thought

Anyway after school that day, on the way home, some of the big girls grabbed hold of me and dragged me off behind the bike sheds....they said they saw what I did at lunchtime and threatened me they would tell teacher what I had done

I begged them not to get me into trouble and they said OK but this is what you've got to do.....

Anyway they made me dress up in some of their clothes and make up and said if they ever saw me not wearing girls clothes I knew what would happen...

I'm 56 now.....I think the coast is clear....but just in case.....

I still hate rhubarb