Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would love to look as beautyfull like the cute girls!

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaK View Post
    no such thing as too much hourglass figure! take it back i say! (but if u're willing to share i'd gladly take some off your hands )
    I like my hourglass shape i would just like to be a size 10 again.....Still tryign to loose weight ...but i'm having trouble w my thryoid again and put back on 45 of the 65 I lost
    Would gladly donate some of my booty for you if you would like ...i've been told i have bdunk a dunk. lol
    To thine ownself be true.
    Put out into the universe what you would like to receive in return, because it comes back like a boomerange in 3 fold!

Banned Read only
    Yes, I will admit that I have become just a little jealous of some of the pretty gurls on here. I have also become just a little jealous of many cd's I have met in person as well. I know that I shouldn't be, but I do get those envious feelings. It is a little funny though, we will get all dolled up and look in the mirror and think, WOW girls you look good, then we get on here or we go to a transgender event, and then ,well, some jealous feelings come rolling in.
    I remember some words I read a few years ago about attending SCC. The words were about go there and be all you can be. Feel free from your closeted binds, emotionally, personally, and spiritually. Do not get jealous if you see others that get the look that you wish you could achieve. And to keep in mind that there will always be others that look better than you do. And for us to keep in mind that there will always be ones that have the better female walk, and talk, mannerisms, but to think in terms of congratulations, for looking like you do. Give applause to those reaching that look that I think we all would love to accomplish, and some of us on here have accomplished this.

I haven't achieved the look that I feel inside yet, I don't think I do too bad, but still a long way from where I wish I was on that scale. I think most of us have felt it in some form or the other. Some cd's are blessed to have what it takes to become a passable woman. But we are all on a scale. I feel that I fit somewhere in the middle,,,,and that good, for when I look at the many,,very attractive passable cd's on here and also at the TG events,, looking upon those that are doing what I wish I could do, I have the first thought of jealousy, but then I quickly change my thought, to congratulations gurl, congratulations with a smile, that I feel in my heart. The thought patterns go just like this, and they fall within seconds, you see the gurl, she looks good, she looks better than you, you feel jealousy, envious, quickly it changes to admiration, respect, a smile, then congrats gurl, you're an inspiration.
    On the other hand,,,,,,,,,

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    It's all because of age and genes. Being younger means you usually have good skin. Genetics if your lucky, you can be a reasonable hieght and smaller framed.

I'm finding every year my shoulders and back seam to get a little wider.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    OMG yeah .. I am jealous of the girls here that are so feminine. They are always younger than me, they're face is more feminine, and they have a slimmer body... but l do agree with Marleena when she says "Gotta work with what you got to create the illusion" and I also agree with Evadan when she says "I'm sorry I missed out on my younger years when when I could have "dressed the part" so much better." OMG ... tell me about it! ..such a missed opportunity for me. Oh well ... it is what it is
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I know I could look good----if I didn't have a pot belly, wide shoulders, narrow hips, short legs, a receeding grey hairline, and a mustache. Reminds me of a situation on a Little Britain show: The "boys" enter a dress boutique dresssed in long gowns and want to try on wedding dresses....."do we have one to fit a short fat bloke with a mustache?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    I would love to be as beautiful as some of my "sisters", but it was not meant to be. Even when I was a lot younger, the very physique of my body prevented me from ever believing that I could pass as a real femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Panda View Post
    As a GG ....I am so jealous of some of those Beautiful, gorgeous TG/CD girls ...man some of them are absolutely drop dead gorgeous even compared to GGs. But I don't become obsessed with them.....I am happy for them too....

I have some of the great attributes that they may not have....I have a wonderful brain full of great info, A wonderful caring heart, average looks, beautiful full head of RED hair, and green eyes..and long legs, curvy body (hour glass shape ...perhaps a little to big of an hourglass, good health ....just a little short for my weight ...but alas can't have everything.
    Lady Panda I'm sure many of the TG girls are envious of you too. I can't count the number of times I have seen a GG and wish I could be her. It's crazy stuff for sure.

It's nice to look nice but looks aren't everything. If anyone would would expect this gal to be a passive fashion plate they have another think coming. I may look like a girl but never said I was a lady and can curse and tussle with the best of 'em. Pretty much what you see is what you get with me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Tara's comments were spot on!
    There's always gonna be somebody:
    Richer
    Smarter
    Faster Car (Guy stuff I Know!)
    Prettier
    Be the BEST you can be! Thats all ANY of us can strive for....

I truly believe every gurl is beautiful. A few are physically beautiful, but all of the gurls I've met are beautiful in their own way. It's all in the way they carry themselves and their personality. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but a great personality really turns me on.

We all want things we can’t have in this life and beauty is only skin deep Gena.

The trick is to let go of what we can’t have and enjoy what we can have.
    [Like the 4” heels I have just got off ebay.]

SUZY

Hi,

You have to open my door to see the beauty its not on show ,& sometimes you have to stand back a bit to see it all .

because we dont all have the same beauty = look.= we can admire what each of us has to offer.

...noeleena...

Ugly gurls do not exist, just lazy ones.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    We all want things we can’t have in this life and beauty is only skin deep Gena.

The trick is to let go of what we can’t have and enjoy what we can have.
    [Like the 4” heels I have just got off ebay.]

SUZY
    Susy, yes I agree that beauty is skin deep, but what I'm talking about here is visual beauty. Sure we all do the best we can, but if truth be told we all strive to look as beautiful and femenine as we can with what we have to work with. Example: why do a lot of us go (or wish we could go to)to make-over services? well, because we want these services to use all the tools in the box to make us look as good and femenine as possible and most perform miracles. All trhis said I know that most of us will never achive that and are happy to be who we are. I not only believe this true of cute CDs, but GG are no different as their ultimate goal is to look as beautiful as possible (magazines, advertising, movies, tv and so on.)and any one that denies it is just not honest. PS I'm jealusof you I can't wear 4" heels any more. Thanks Gena.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Getting what you want can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. I don't do too bad for almost 50, but because of my youthful face and how I dress for the club scene... I get mobbed a lot of the time so I have had to downplay both just to be able to enjoy dancing.

*hugs*
    Beth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Hmm, jealousy. Maybe I'm an odd duck, but I've only been jealous of the women that my SO, um, admired when we were out somewhere together if I thought that she was developing a crush on them Even then I wasn't jealous of these women, I was more annoyed with my SO. lol

To be honest, it took me a while to figure out my SO's motive for admiring these women and they weren't the same motives that propel other men/(women) to have a double take. So all is good now.

I see women all the time who are younger than me and beautiful, and it doesn't occur to me to want to look like them. That's because I know that after the first impression, once you get to know someone (no matter the gender), it is their inner self that colors how others perceive them more than their appearance. I've spoken to gorgeous women who really didn't have much to say or who maybe had rather negative personality traits, and I've spoken to beautiful, kind, and intelligent women who would never win any beauty contests. I'd much rather spend time with a beautiful soul.

I know this is trite, but beauty really is much more than skin deep.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I've spoken to gorgeous women who really didn't have much to say or who maybe had rather negative personality traits, and I've spoken to beautiful, kind, and intelligent women who would never win any beauty contests. I'd much rather spend time with a beautiful soul.

I know this is trite, but beauty really is much more than skin deep.
    So well said Reine! I totally agree there is a connection we all make with others. That's what people do and that's how we find friends.