Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys with no shirts

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Guys with no shirts

Seriously I don't get it, can some one please explain this phenom to me?
    Just saw my neighbor coming home from golfing and all 3 guys had their t shirts off.
    These guys are late 20's early 30's and think its cool I guess.IDK.
    I see this all over usually guys with many tats and guys that are soo skinny its almost gross to look at.
    Pants down below the waist with their boxers showing all puffed up in the back LOL
    I'm dumbfounded why this look is considered cool for white males or anybody for that matter.
    I know the prison explanation for the droopy drawers so I get the thug aspect of this.
    Mainly its the shirt off thing I wonder about.My ex's Nephew did it a lot and he told me the chicks dig it when you show off your abs................I replied ok I can see that but why you you have no abs?
    He got pissed and started to walk off and asked you want me to pull my pants up too? I said no but cute panties Nathan.He pulled his pants up and walked off.

Some of these guys turn into wusses when you call their bluff Tracii.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

when I was 20 I had a flat belly too...and flat chest and flat butt... In fact I was like a stick. I didn't go without a shirt though because I didn't want to blind people.

I kind of doubt chicks dig abs unless they are ripped though. The tat thing? Sign of the times (now tats are safer and the inks are more varied so colors are better). Male/female tats are going to look worse with age but as with anything the kids don't care (I have two tats, small). The droopy drawers? I remember when I wore knee socks and tight tennis shorts...it is just what they think is cool. My UPS driver told me that the kids wear the pants that way now because when they are our age they can say "I wear the same waist as I did in High School"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Get those Moobs an put um away to,,,,LOL,,,, The only place its safe to take your shirt off is swimming ,,, Other than that dont do us no favors ,, We see it all to offen ,, Now let the lady's do it an that will tell the tale on who's got what ? Maybe not what it seemed to be ? Some one STOP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Here in the cold harsh climate that is Yorkshire, UK... we see them too... mostly neanderthals on holiday.. holiday = take your shirt off... NO! not your pants... All right, OK... if you really have to... oh you're keeping your socks on? That's COOL! Hmmm, Yeah... loving that look!

Tats are an interesting phenomenon too... when 'we' hit sixty plus those pictures are gonna look strange...! Well probably not.. as they will all have them...

I really don't get the showing your boxers look though... I can understand showing the thong... sexy... boxers? And they now have the labels on the outside? Ahhh yes now it comes together... we are selling boxers! Don't you just love fashion?

Now where is my classic Coco Chanel? OK... Walmart???????????
    Last edited by Kaz; 08-31-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

It just sounds like one of those fads that we hope will go away sooner rather than later. Ignore it if you can.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G
    Seriously I don't get it, can some one please explain this phenom to me? Just saw my neighbor coming home from golfing and all 3 guys had their t shirts off.
    [SIZE="2"]Mission accomplished – you noticed them! I think when boys aren't able to make a lot of NOISE, they take off their shirts...

Yeah, this always puzzled me, too, because, in a practical sense, wearing a shirt keeps you cool on a hot day – I think our brethren in the Middle East figured this out a long time ago. Take it from me, a former farm boy/worker. I feel utterly naked without a shirt on...

I suppose males are expressing their ability (and right) to go shirtless, and exhibiting themselves to females in the process – it’s almost like, “I can do THIS, and you can’t.” I wouldn’t dream of going shirtless in public, in fact I always wear a shirt with a collar, tucked-in, I might add. I saw my share of shirtless “wonders” years ago, and I made a mental note to NOT be like that...
    [/SIZE]

The only reason I wear a shirt is to cover my bra!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, Just a little too much testostorone sometimes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Driving down the road the other day I saw a guy out mowing his grass. About 5' 8"...... WELL over 300 lbs. Flip flops, shorts and no shirt. Moobs hanging half way down his hot air balloon sized belly. Ooooookaaaay....you're a chick magnet buddy !

Gold Member
    A friend told me that some pants now have boxers built in to them. So they buy those and wear skivvies and sag the boxer/pant article. That way we can enjoy TWO layers of manties while they walk around shirtless and pants around their ankles. Pathetic

Thing is, women are known for certain body parts but men just are not. Unless a guy has a really awesome physique, he looks bad without a shirt. Especially some pencil-neck guy who is covered in ink and thinking he is the alpha-male. I have had tougher guys than that, oh nevermind I won't get graphic
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 08-31-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I still havent been able to figure out the "pants so low that your ass hangs out" style, but I do have to admit that I find it extremely funny when they have to hold their pants up, while running across a busy street, trying to avoid being hit by a bus.

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I live in Florida, so I usually stop wearing a shirt from May to November unless I have to. But I pull my pants up! (wouldn't want to show of my lacy undies!)

It could be worse Tracii, I could be your neighbor and take my shirt off.

Seriously though answer is cuz they can and they think chicks dig it. (I think)

Gold Member
    When I was in Nam, I was working on building Hangers. Now the day time temperature hit 104 and higher,
    and the humidity was through the roof. We all wore a white "T" shirt, not that we could not take off our shirts,
    But we found it a lot cooler wearing them. It kept the sun off your back, and the sweet evaporating even cooled
    you off to a great degree.
    When I was building houses later back home, I would keep on my "T" shirt. Other Guy's would mock me for doing
    so, until I told them to try it. After a while, the whole crew where wearing shirts, even in 90+ degree days.

As a side bar to this thread; The City of Chicago had a law suit filed against it by a bunch of women that resent
    having to wear a bra--- Bikini top on the beach.
    I say rite on, everybody, men or women should wear a Bra on the beach; Or nobody wear one. I would be happy
    either way.
    Rader

Ick... Guys are ugly. Lol Seriously though I'm not a fan of the no shirt look.

Banned Spammer
    Me either guys are gross anyway.LOL

I agree Inge, gross. We would go shirtless with a bikini top if we could get away with it. Right?

The less cloths the better for all genders

Banned Read only
    Clearly many here have not spent much time on any Internet Dating sites which is where I think alot of guys may get the idea. So many women dress or pose as provocatively as they can get away with on many sites [and many of them would look much better with less skin showing] so I believe a lot of men just asume women also want to see as much flesh as possible. SOME women do according to the Forums but they constitute a very small minority. Funny thing is, the women that usually whine the loudest about shirtless pics are often sporting at least one if not a slew of pics "flaunting" their own body parts.

Double standard... sure but not the fault of women, simply the way they are designed. To be as visually oriented as men, would not be in most women's best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Daniels View Post
    I still havent been able to figure out the "pants so low that your ass hangs out" style, but I do have to admit that I find it extremely funny when they have to hold their pants up, while running across a busy street, trying to avoid being hit by a bus.
    I like what 'Larry the Cable Guy' said about the pants so low......He saw some boys with their pants low like that he thought maybe some rapper had died and they had their pants at half-mast.
    Life's a dance you learn as you go
    Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
    Don't worry 'bout what you don't know
    Life's a dance you learn as you go

I guess it's just like any other clothing fad. When I was in high school in the '60s, it was considered cool for guys to wear pegged pants, engineer boots with horseshoe cleats, shirts with two top buttons unbuttoned, and the collar raised up around the neck, and the hair slicked back into a duck tail. The coolest of the cool walked around that way but also had a cigaertte behind their ear and a toothpick between the teeth. That fad was called the James Dean look. Maybe todays fad should be called the Prison Chic Look.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Spammer
    Prison chic look I love that!!

Lucky for me, I'm not really a girl ( shhh! (; Don't tell), so I'll be happy to put forth a guy's POV...

When it's hot and sunny out, I like to ride my bike or run or do some yard work shirtless, in a pair of shorts. I do this because I like to get a little sun, I enjoy the feel of sun and wind and sweat and dirt on my skin, and quite frankly - I am a proponent of "the fewer clothes, the better" school of thought. I am reasonably svelte, so I don't think I'm offending anyone too much, and if I am - so what? It's my life and my body, and I'm not going to spend it letting other people tell me what (or what not) to wear! Sound familiar? (;

Now, I can't account for the 'thug' look, or the sagging pants or anything. I don't venture into that territory. To be honest, I think it looks a little douchey, but I think it'd be a little hypocritical of me to wander around heaping judgement on anyone else's sense of style!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

it's definitely not classy and there's a time and a place. but I can't say I'm in favor of fewer half-naked men (unless it's to in rease the number of fully naked men, natch)
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983