Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: After crossdressing for years, i think i want to be with a man? confused

Everybody needs a change, a chance to check out the new
    Bu you're the only one to see the changes you take yourself to.

Stevie Wonder

I've always loved that lyric. Whatever you do, you'll have to live with it the rest of your life. But on the other hand, you'll never know until you indulge in this experience. I'm still curious about trying things with another CD or man and I'm not young! I had nightmares for a while over an encounter I had long ago. I had one other encounter years later and guilt was written on my face the next day. It sounds like guilt is part of your problem so you'll have to deal with it if you choose to experiment. Don't rush into anything.

Silver Member
    CodeVeronica - You might also want to have an good discussion with a therapist. A professional counsellor might help you better evaluate your feelings, help you develop a game plan, help you evaluate your experiences and might help prevent feelings of guilt or failure. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Rage View Post
    I figured out I wasn't straight at a pretty young age. I spent a lot of time trying to change that when I was a teen and ended up depressed constantly with a serious drug problem. Once I learned to accept myself and all the aspects of my personality I was much happier. My wife is well aware that I am bi and lets me indulge in that whenever I want. It does help that she enjoys the show and often likes to join in. The first time I had sex with a man when I was dressed as Rachel I new that was what I wanted to do from now on. The only person I have sex with as a man is my wife. I reccomend trying it.
    Does your wife come along when you go out as Rachel so you are together, or does she turn you loose on your own and go her own way? My wife and I are monogamous by her choice when we considered swinging about 25 years ago but unlike one of the other posts I would never have had problem with her having sex with someone else as long as we were involved as a couple and sharing the experience.

I should have clarified this in my posting. My wife and I have an open marriage. We both sleep with other people. When we had first started dating it was one of our first converstaions. We are both bi and while we love each other we both have needs that the other can't fulfill. Basically we can sleep with anyone we want as long as they are of the same sex. If either of us would like to be with someone of the opposite sex the other person has to be present. We know that this isn't your typical relationship but it works for us. We have been together for 6 years and are just as much in love as we were the day we met.

Thanks you. You are correct my wife and I have an open marriage and this arrangement while not traditional works well for us. Neither of us has ever cheated on the other.

We do both. Usually we play together either with couples or singles but occasionally we both do go our own way. My wife also greatly enjoys a night out with me dressed as Rachel as do I.

You sound to me like you figured it out. Your taking your time and if it seems right sometime you will. I would guess if your thinking about it, you will at some time.