Thread: More MTF the FTM

More MTF the FTM

Hi, It seems like there exist a lot more male to female crossdressers than there are female to male crossdressers. Do you think this is correct or have I just not noticed the female crossdressers? Why do more men dress feminine that women who dress as men. As I observe people in public it seems that there are many men who could be made up to look female while there are some women who would be able to pass as men if they tried. There are women who would like to be men because gender ressignment surgery has been done to change a woman to a man. Is this a product of our macho culture? Do we have a macho culture? Roxanne

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    FTM is no big challange, Women can just wear what they want, pants, shirt, shoes, cut hair, no make-up.
    "We" still have to overcum challange of short skirt, etc
    (((((HUGGS)))))
    JoanAz

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I think that most woman who might be seen as engaging in FtM cross-dressing might not see themselves as actively cross-dressing. They simply like to go without makeup, keep their hair short, and simply wear comfortable unisex style clothing. They might agree they are not engaged in enhancing thier feminine features but they would never see themselves as actively trying to look masculine either so they would never consider themselves as cross-dressing. To consider them coss-dressers or not is irrelevent the end result is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    FTM is no big challange,
    Really have you bothered to go into the FtM section here and read about the challenges that they have? Until you have I suggest that you are carefull in saying that it's no big challenge
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

In all honesty the bottom line is we are who we are, genetics and fetal development notwithstanding. What we do with the hand we were dealt, determines how the game will end.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    The reason is nothing more than Mother Nature at work. EVOLUTION, plain and simple.

Females have an amazing "power" over men just by being "attractive" which is WHY they spend so much more time, money and effort on their appearance. They HAVE to, to compete for men not because they want to. Men DON'T have to which is why they don't have nearly the selection of clothing options, accessories etc. and why they might spend half the time or possibly far less on appearance than women do. In other words, a much wider selection of clothing choices simply offers females more OPTIONS to be "more attractive". Obviously some are very good at making good choices in clothing items that enhance their appearance no matter how attractive they might be in the buff. They also have MAKEUP. Makeup is a perfect description for the stuff. It helps them make up for what Mother Nature did not give them naturally.

IF men could catch more/better females by wearing makeup they would. Ain't gonna happen.

EVOLUTION is what has made men so visually oriented and women not nearly as much because it would be counterproductive to a woman's basic programming.

Most females are "sharp enough" to realize that as a female they have this power. Of course the rare woman with decent looks and the five Cs would still have her "power" [IMO] regardless of any which way she chose to dress.

In the end, choice of clothing is mere wrapping paper and it's what's inside that counts regardless of one's sexual identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Really have you bothered to go into the FtM section here and read about the challenges that they have? Until you have I suggest that you are carefull in saying that it's no big challenge
    Its no more challenging than living MTF, exactly the same challenges.
    Its just biologically rare

Male has more variety

IN other case, male has more variety/

male has more autism, and Male genius is much more than woman and Male Idiot is much more than female. So there are no difference in IQ by gender, but Male's variance in IQ is bigger than woman.

Less so than you might think. Its showing up a lot in my generation.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I have spotted more gender variant genetic females out in the world than I have genetic males.
    Maybe it's the area of the country I live in (a mildly progressive college town embedded in the fairly rural American deep south).

Maybe that's because it's harder to hide your default gender as a woman. I'd imagine you can't tuck boobs nearly as effectively as you can tuck junk.
    So maybe it's easier for us MtFs to pass and that's why I've not seen as many of us in the "real world"? (don't really know guess I'd have to ask an FtM person about that).

There certainly seem to be a lot more of us on the internet. That's for certain.
    Maybe it's because there's a lot more MtFs in the closet, by comparison?

just some random thoughts there.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by mfakley View Post
    I'd imagine you can't tuck boobs nearly as effectively as you can tuck junk. So maybe it's easier for us MtFs to pass and that's why I've not seen as many of us in the "real world"?
    Okay, we're talking about anatomy here, but I'll try to keep it as euphamistic as possible.

For most women, boob binding isn't all that big of a deal because their boobs aren't all that big to begin with, and they're composed primarily of fat, which has some give to it. Tucking would be miles easier and more effective, if not for the two veg. Shoving dude-junk back where it ain't supposed to go is, let's face it, uncomfortable and they'll slip right back out after a while. They don't like to be handled roughly, poked, pushed, or squeezed (note that they go through all of the above in the tucking process) and they are SENSITIVE. Mine are like old friends, but the kind of old friend that secretly annoy the f%&$ out of you by bitching all the time. The kind of old friend that when you're drunk you tell your other friends you'd like to be rid of them. I'd rather bind boobs any day, to be honest.
    Last edited by Sophia Claire; 09-02-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"

It's probably both cultural and environmental. Cultural, because of how, from an historical perspective, women have recently assumed much more prominent & powerful roles in government & industry which, both figuratively speaking and in quite literal ways has repositioned them above or on-top-of the average male.

The 'new reality' is that males must submit to female authority. This is a hitherto unprecedented social phenomenon. Males from younger generations have no problem with this compared to those of older gens because of how this is contrary to the social reality in place for the later during adolescence. There is for them a forced acceptance of the 'new female role' in place accompanied by a diminution of those behaviors & expectations of what were once considered normal. Most males retain their previous self image but outwardly adapt, fall in line. For others, this new reality may fundamentally change ones self image, draw forth previously repressed innate feminine traits as a way of adapting..even if these are allowed full expression only in private.

Maybe more important though are the physiological & psychological effects of 'endocrine disruptors'. These are chemical contaminants that mimic female hormones. They are many and multitudinous, truly ubiquitous. Present in our food & water. In the material used to package food & in almost all liquid containers. For example, you are exposed with every can of soda you drink - as these chemicals are leached from the coating used inside metal cans, and from plastic bottles & cups as well. Phthalate esters and many other man made chemicals like bisphenol-A are examples.

Many studies have now established the feminization effect of males by the chronic low level exposure to these chemicals because of how they are able to mimic female hormones and alter cellular biochemistry accordingly. The reverse is possible too where some chemicals have masculine effects in females, but by & large the primary impact of endocrine disruptors is their M2F transformative effects.

Last edited by Annaliese2010; 09-02-2012 at 01:18 PM.

I fequently see butch lesbians wearing men's shirts jeans etc. I don't know if it falls under crossdressing maybe it's more socially aceptable for a woman to dress up as a guy than for a guy to wear women's clothes. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    For most women, boob binding isn't all that big of a deal because their boobs aren't all that big to begin with, and they're composed primarily of fat, which has some give to it.
    Really? do you have breasts to bind to see just how painful it is? Have you ever had a mamogram? same principle, SQUASHING THEM and it bloody hurts!!! Just because they are made primarily of fat, doesn't mean there isn't any feeling in them. As for the rest of your comments, you really have NO clue about FTM's at all do you? Maybe if you took the time to get off your ass and wander into their section, have a read of some of their stories, you might actually get a clue
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Really? do you have breasts to bind to see just how painful it is? Have you ever had a mamogram? same principle, SQUASHING THEM and it bloody hurts!!! Just because they are made primarily of fat, doesn't mean there isn't any feeling in them. As for the rest of your comments, you really have NO clue about FTM's at all do you? Maybe if you took the time to get off your ass and wander into their section, have a read of some of their stories, you might actually get a clue
    Tamara Croft
    now i'm a MTF and i agree with you as i see only one other girl has said to go to the FTM section, as i belive that both MTF/FTM are the same but differant
    I like too wear skirts and dress'ss etc and the FTM like mens clothes etc

Are there more MTFMs that FTMs? I strongly suspect so. As I write there are 195 people viewing the MTF section of this website and only 6 viewing the Transmen section. As for husbands concerned about crossdressing wives - the reverse seems to be much more common.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Hi,

I have breasts & theres no way in hell ill ever bind them & for my many women friends they would sure tell one when some have fallen over youd have to have the pain to even understand what its like , & if i where to be punched it could kill me .& as to my mamograms try being in pain for 2 months after the press, & its not only fat'e tisue .

Though im in constant pain now & have been over the last 2 months & out of 1 to 10 im at 10. pain rate,

& meds wont work unless im on epidural or morphine. not going there. not again unless totaly have to,

When ones a woman then one will know what its like,in many aspects of life.

...noeleena
    Last edited by noeleena; 09-04-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Well I believe it is perception. Ladies have an easier time wearing male attire than a man wearing female attire. It is the world we live in.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

GG
    If you look at cosplaying forums, FtM cosplayers are extremely common, maybe moreso than MtF cosplayers. On another forum I'm part of, there are quite a few FtM people. One thing I've noticed is that nearly all of them are younger than most of the members here, usually teens or early 20s. I've noticed that younger MtF people here are way outnumbered by members who are much older on average. So whatever the balance is, it may be changing.

There is NO WAY I would ever bind my developing breasts! Even the thought causes me to shudder!

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Okay... I'm pretty sure I wasn't as clear as I should have been on this one. I'm not saying that binding wouldn't hurt. No doubt it would be unpleasant, and perhaps I'm just really sensitive, but shoving your balls up inside you isn't exactly a walk in the park. It really f***ing hurts. TESTICLES HAVE ALMOST NO GIVE, they don't tolerate being compressed, and they've grown since they dropped out of their little bat cave. It hurts to put them back and it hurts again when they start trying to fall out again. Fat, no matter how many nerve endings happen to be embedded in it, can be compressed a little bit, and in that way breasts are superior to testicles. They're so sensitive that the life of a man is lived around three primal urges: eating, procreating, and protecting their junk. And really, the eating part is more so there's enough energy to procreate. BTW, most of the things you do with breasts in foreplay would have a man passed out in his own pain-induced vomit if you did it to their testicles. That's my only point.

I did misspeak about binding not being a big deal. It's a big deal. I know. I suppose what I meant was that once bound, things stay put until you unbind. At least better than tucking. On an average night, I have to go through the painful process of reinserting those little guys three or four times. And each time hurts. All I'm saying is that given the choice, I'd rather bind than tuck any day.

I'm not saying anything crazy. I'm not trying to marginalize the plight of the FTM or anything. And I meant no offense.
    Last edited by Sophia Claire; 09-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.