Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing to work

Dressing to work

I was just wondering does anyone else dress to work.

I do I wear underwear and girlie trousers but I do sometimes wonder if anyone notices.

Does anyone else do this and feel the same

Whats your thoughts

Chris

Silver Member
    If you wear a bra, someone notices. It's impossible to hide a bra. Panties are not noticeable unless you bend over.

People notice things. Most are too polite to make an issue of it though. You are probably thought of as that weird guy who likes to wear women's things to work.

S

clothes at work

I wear womens jean shorts to work with panties underneath. In the winter I wear womens jeans from Old Navy. When it is really cold outside I do wear a bra underneath my sweat shirt. No comment so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Like yourself, I only wear panties to work and in winter, hose (they keep me warm also).

This kind of makes me think of Montreal's Xavier Dolan's movie this past Spring: Laurence Anyways (there is a closed thread on it) where the main male protagonist becomes a TG and the movie is about his transformation and relationship with his wife and at work (he gets fired). It is a beautiful and powerful movie, very well acted and should be available later this month on DVD for all who missed it.

I wear panties all the time and hose when it gets cold.

Underwear and socks, all the time. Sometimes a girl t-shirt. I've spent a long time looking for a shirt that's just enough on the borderline for people not to say anything, but I've not had a hit yet.

I'd like to go the girly trousers way, but sadly the only women's trousers that fit me are stretch ones that would not be suitable. Smart ones either have far too obvious wide hems, or don't fit.

Prexetta have you tried GAP trousers thats what I wear and no one has ever said anything, well not to me anyways.

for me it been more of can they see my bra. I've looked in the mirror myself and can't see it but you just never now also I wear a fleace alot of the time and this seems to hide things well

I wear a bra to work sometimes and women jeans once-in-while. So far nobody said anything about it yet. I'm a deliverly driver so i'm out on the road alot I just leave my shirt tail out and hunch over a bit or I stick out my gut and they think that I have man boobs. In winter I wear women L J

I'm always dressed in lingerie, a skirt or dress and heels almost everyday. I work from home and no one has said anything to me yet, (I work alone).

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I wear panties pretty much all the time. i do get changed from cycling to work, and I've had no comments on them, but I do pick plain white briefs, that could pass for male. i don't wear a bra, ever.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I wear panties exclusively, pretty ones flowery, lacy, etc. don't like plain. In the past I wore panties, hose, bra and woman's socks everyday to work. Only ever had one comment, but I believe several conversations ensued behind my back. I haven't done all that since this job, an extremely conservative organization. To do so would mean looking for another job. Not ready for that yet.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

I wear a ladies pants suit and blouse at work with ladies oxfords

I have worn women's thongs under my male clothes to work before, but nothing more. Don't get me wrong. I would love to wear a complete outfit to work. My employer would have no problems with it, but I'm in the closet with my family, so it's out of the question. I have to be really careful when I dress and especially when I go out.

I see we all have the same / similair issue's with work, it would be nice if we could wear what we wanted with out question or worrying too much about it. I think it's easier now though because there is a fair bit of womens clothes that could pass as mens, take trousers and jeans lots of manufacturers now ar'nt even changing which way they do up these days.

I'm lucky in that I'm not in the office offten but out and about

C

Banned Read only
    For the last several years, I've worn thongs maybe 80% - 90% of the time. Most of that tme I also wear a firm panty girdle. I'm pretty sure that it isn't noticable...

i have gone as far as bra, panties, and panty hose in the winter. Since the company provides uniforms everything stays hidden under it. Too bad i work in a knuckledragger shop. The cavemen there would not understand someone this cute working here.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cristine, I had been known to underdress at work back in the old days before retirement.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've worn panties, pantyhose, thigh highs, at various times. I don't underdress when at work anymore. I work in an office full of women and being in Texas, I feel, I would be clocked and it would not go over well. So, if I underdress, it's done on my own time.

I used to wear panties to work but because of what I do for a living my hands are always dirty and I ruined too many beautiful pairs of underwear.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    My jeans are "girls" and I wear panties 24/7 and always (to work at least) wearing knee highs (sometimes visable) or trouser socks.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Silver Member
    In summer I wear panties to work most days now, when the weather turns cooler I wear panties and hold up stockings and that feels amazing, this week just gone, we had a dress down day and we could wear casual every day clothes so I went with my usual panties and as I was wearing a very loose shirt I went for a nice soft bra underneath and that felt AMAZING, I felt a little self conscious for the first three minutes and then I loved it

I wear Levi's 505 unembellished jeans over women's panties all the time. I also keep my nails nice and wear clear polish. I'm seen by many people, including teenagers, up-close every day. In the last two years I've had three people comment on my nails (all complimentary) and none on my clothing.

One male friend asked "How long have you been polishing your nails?" I said "Over a year, I used to chew them and the polish reminds me not to bite them." (which is the truth!) He said, "Cool, I might give that a try!"

I don't feel any need to wear a bra unless I'm en femme and need it to hold up my forms. That is the one thing that would be very difficult to explain away in drab unless you truly have male breast enlargement.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I wear panties most days and have also worn tights or thigh highs with a garter. I've never tried a bra though.
    I do have some girl pants that fit fabulously but I have not been brave enough to try those yet.

I've worn Just My Size panties that looked similar to my male briefs. I usually wear the darker colors. No way would I wear the pastels and patterns that I love so much. I'd be too paranoid!
    -Audrey

I wear panties all the time and have for over 7 years, but work requires a uniform so anything else is out of the question. I also would never wear a bra to work as it's just too noticeable and they all seem to have enough to talk about without me adding to the list.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !