Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: French maids

Banned Read only

French maids

Is it just my suspicious nature or has there become a tendency for some girls to wear French maids outfits in their avatars?
    Not that I'm complaining!

Love Angela XX
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 11-20-2005 at 10:17 PM.

I don't know about avatars, but if anyone wants an excuse to wear a French Maid's outfit, please let me know. I'd love to have someone dressed to clean my house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, it is only a few weeks past Halloween, and lots of girls like to do the french maid thing on Halloween. Pictures abound, so avatars tend to go with recent pictures. I'm just guessing. But also remember that the french maid thing is something we all want to do at least once. So everyone's got a pic of themselves doing the french maid thing sooner or later.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Well I did do a little bit of dress-up this weekend.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I'm hardly surprized, there are a lot of saucy ladies in this room

Maxine

*ahem* I prefer the term "Freedom" Maid Anyway, I had no choice here, this is how my makeup lady dresses me when she makes me clean up her salon And let me tell you, those heels are killer after a few hours of cleaning!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    the french maid thing is something we all want to do at least once. So everyone's got a pic of themselves doing the french maid thing sooner or later.
    I must be on my own here Marla but it has honestly never appealed to me. I just like to dress as a woman of my age would in everyday clothes. Dressing up as a French Maid or anything fetishitic has never had any interest to me.

Hey Dana, my house is a mess. How do i hire you to clean it?

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    I must be on my own here Marla but it has honestly never appealed to me. I just like to dress as a woman of my age would in everyday clothes. Dressing up as a French Maid or anything fetishitic has never had any interest to me.
    Gemma -- I'm with you -- the thought of dressing up in a French Maid outfit, or any nationality for that matter, has never appealed to me either.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina
    I don't know about avatars, but if anyone wants an excuse to wear a French Maid's outfit, please let me know. I'd love to have someone dressed to clean my house.
    Ooooh OOooh!!!! i do i do i do
    and i do
    i wear one almost every weekend and i do do windows, much easier to reach when wearing 5 inch heels TeeHee
    deep curtsey How may i serve You ??????

Thumbs up French Maids;

All seriousness aside ladies, if you have never tried it go for it. For one thing, it's a fun thing to do and should at some point satisfy your inner most desires to really be fem.He he.

Every now and then I don my French Maid outfit when in a specific roleplaying scenario demands it when My GG plays the Dominatrix of the house or dungeon. But I do get a nice thrill out of it and it does have that effect on me to be very fem acting. All in all it's just a lot of fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    *ahem* I prefer the term "Freedom" Maid Anyway, I had no choice here, this is how my makeup lady dresses me when she makes me clean up her salon And let me tell you, those heels are killer after a few hours of cleaning!
    Oh yes Dana but your heels look fabulous and remember.... .....beauty before comfort.

Hugs
    Candy

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Heels
    Oh yes Dana but your heels look fabulous and remember.... .....beauty before comfort.

Hugs
    Candy
    Here Here!!!!!!!
    Always!!!!!

Halloween has nothing to do with it......

Last edited by Marla GG; 11-21-2005 at 10:21 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Marla!!!! OMG....I'm speechless!
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    i should think not!!

i'm so jealous, She gets to use a real brush

Thumbs up Im Domestic today

I got my "chore list" last nite.And was told to dress apropiatly.My SO got breakfast in bed to start.Then she will dress and do the Holiday shopping for thursday.I get to do the floors ,dust,vacume,fold clothes ect.Im happy doing it.The black dress,apron heels, nylons,slip,and wig makes it seem easier and fun.It sure beats pulling wrenches and getting greasy.
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

Oh, my! Marla and Angela, that's just priceless. You just had to, didn't you? You just couldn't help it, right? I'm gonna be laughing for a week.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX
    Is it just my suspicious nature or has there become a tendency for some girls to wear French maids outfits in their avatars?

Love Angela XX
    i would love tohave and wear a french maids outfit love laurie
    laurie sweet

Quote Originally Posted by andreaboots
    All seriousness aside ladies, if you have never tried it go for it. For one thing, it's a fun thing to do and should at some point satisfy your inner most desires to really be fem.He he.
    Sorry Andrea but it just does not appeal to me at all. I know this may sound strange coming from a CDer but I have never had any desire to "dress up". I feel I should have been a girl but when I do dress I dress as a woman my age would and I don't think you'll find many who dress as french maids sorry.

Gemma xx

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG

Angel you lucky girl you,

The maid outfit is on my list of things to get, now more than ever.

Susan

ditz
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX

Love Angela XX
    oops! I might have been a contributer to that suspision!

I love my uniform and i'm damned well going to wear it since it cost so much! I wear it to make ironing and cooking and vacuuming more tolerable. And i get to wear it when i do my Fiance's nails too. other times i just like to be a girl in a funky dress or a denim skirt. Depends on my mood. I've got a Miss muffet dress for 'dress up' too!

Sophie

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I know this may sound strange coming from a CDer but I have never had any desire to "dress up". I feel I should have been a girl but when I do dress I dress as a woman my age would and I don't think you'll find many who dress as french maids sorry.
    To each her own. Nothing wrong with that.

Although you might be surprised about what GGs might wear for fun. When I was shopping at the Halloween costume store, there were women of all ages eyeing the, ah "grown-up" costumes, and maid's outfits are a staple item at most lingiere stores. So somebody is buying them. Older women probably are less likely to wear this sorts of thing, probably that's probably more because they're self-conscious about their bodies (and the effects of aging).
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Well said Gemma!

You pervert!!