Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife went on vacation for ten days, so.......

My wife went on vacation for ten days, so.......

So I'm going to engage in a little thing I call "Dress-fest". I'll be at liberty to dress as much as I want to for the next entire week - plus a few extra days. I'll also get the opportunity to go out a few times, including a nice visit with the ladies at Transgender New Mexico next Friday. I'm greatly looking forward to it, and I simply must decide on what to wear. Weather is going to be a real factor in this decision, too, because it's been real hot.

I'm also going to go out and get a new wig next Saturday. Mine is a little worn and torn now. It's been a terrific wig, and I've never felt so beautiful as I do when I wear this one. Now I'll have to decide on whether to change styles or not, and any input on this is very welcome. I love long hair, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. The last time I went out and got a wig was one of the finest CDing experiences I've ever had, and like with the meeting next Friday, I'm really looking forward to it once again. Linda down at Wigs Wigs Wigs is experienced with CD clients, and she's really wonderful.

I took a dip in our pool en femme earlier this evening, which pretty much meant a pretty swimsuit and my forms. It was luxurious! And I also got a "new" dress to start things off with. It's real pretty, and it fits me reasonably well, so I'm satisfied with it.

To top things off, I went to the New Mexico Lobos football game earlier today, but that was in guy mode. On my way to the tailgate, I was walking along the main concourse in front of the stadium when a rather attractive woman caught my eye walking towards me. She had stylish blonde hair, and looked about 40 with a great figure, with black spandex pants on, high heeled black ankle boots, and a bright red Lobo T-shirt with a knot tied in the side at the bottom to make it look kinda sexy. Her makeup was impeccable, and she wore stylish dark sunglasses. As she passed by me, I suddenly realized that she was probably one of us, a crossdresser. My first impression was suprise, and my second thought was "good job!" She looked great! So if this woman was you, let me know. You looked marvelous. The only thing that gave you away was that sometimes it takes one to know one. You passed really well, honey!

I took it as an omen that I have a wonderful week in store.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Sounds like 10 days of fun and bliss! Enjoy and make the most of it.....I am so jealous....

Sounds wonderful......

Beautiful dress, and shoes, and lady! All I can say is, ENJOY; ENJOY; ENJOY!!!!!!

You go girl! And enjoy your self in the time you have! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Istayed dressed.

All nine days I would try to stay dressed. I would the first day put together the next few days outfits. I would dress secretly if possible. I mean all girl clothes that look all boy. It can be done. I would take some pics and try to be comfy.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Rock on Marla! I bet you have some new purchases to try, dontcha?

Pics, please. Especially with the new wig!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Hope you have a fun week Marla. And remember, pictures or it didn't happen!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Separate vacations can be fun for a CD! Have fun I know you will.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    So I'm going to engage in a little thing I call "Dress-fest". I'll be at liberty to dress as much as I want to for the next entire week - plus a few extra days. .
    Is this a case of you wife not knowing that you dress, one where she knows but doesn't want to see it, or just your chance to do what you want, when you want, by yourself?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sounds like ur in Marla heaven girl.....enjoy your time!

Linda, mine is a case of she knows, but doesn't want anything to do with it. Steph, I'm know I'm going wig shopping, but I still don't know whether or not to go for a different look. And I do have a few things I've picked up here and there, but I'm not too awful thrilled with them. Sara.....I'll try to remember to bring my camera.

Seperate vacations can be bitter sweet. Enjoy your time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Sounds like a fun week, keep us posted!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Somebody is going to have some quality girl time! Love that dress Marla! Have fun and spoil yourself.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Marla just love that new dress like all of yours it shows great taste and style. Where did you find this one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Marla,

I'm in the same boat, hair-wise. My solution was to upload a photo of myself on Taaz and then try on different hairstyles. There are over 300 styles to chose and you can change the hair color on each of them. If you're like me, one will just jump out an hit you with a big WOW!

Gigi
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Have a great time Marla!

I may just try that, Georgia. Sounds like fun. Darlene, I found it where I find most of them....on Ebay, my favorite store.

So I woke up this morning with a nice blue nightie and lace lingerie to go with it. Coffee tastes great in a negligee!
    Attached Images Attached Images

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Lucky girl you!.................have fun!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds like a lot of fun enjoy and i love the dress the heels are fantastic love waking up in nice silk nightie Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Ever heard the song. Midnite raver?

Fantastic! I am envious of the opportunity you have! Enjoy it all Marla!
    Di

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I may just try that, Georgia. Sounds like fun. Darlene, I found it where I find most of them....on Ebay, my favorite store.

So I woke up this morning with a nice blue nightie and lace lingerie to go with it. Coffee tastes great in a negligee!
    very pretty! I love that color blue!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

I hope that a mani/pedi is on the agenda as well to savour the complete femme experience, Marla - along with maybe a professional makeover by the gals at a local MAC outlet?