Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late bloomers?

There might be something to this. i would love to see a comprehensive assesment of peoples genetic and cromosonal makeup. The privacy implications are troubling however.

Myself, I developed at a fairly normal age, I can grow a beard, I have male pattern baldness, i have a somewhat feminine shape, in as far as I don't have a particularly triangular body shape, and my pelvis is a little deeper than most males. Body hair is sparse on the chest, but for the last 10 years or so, fairly extensive on the back. I regularly get taken for 40-45. I'm actually 56. ( As an aside, my GF got carded twice in the last month, she's 38! )
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Arrow Late bloomers?

Shaving, didn't start until about eighteen. At seventeen had to have my picture taken for senior class students in the school year book. I have a copy of the photo and if one looks real close I have one blond hair growing on my chin. I won't post the photo here though! Have thin blond chest and leg hair in my adult life, although my hair color was medium brown, now mostly grey. I shave my legs every other week and my chest area once a week. Facial hair is dark brown so shave every day.