Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Just curious

I've noteced that most of the girls here seem to identify as straight. I myself consider myelf to be a bi women. I have dated and slept with men, women, CDs and TGs. Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Straight may be the common thread..and for some, it may be temporary.. meaning desires may be had but not yet fulfilled.. otherwise, to each there own.. Me? Bi.. I love a woman's body, but a cute, sexy man would not be a turn off.. so uhhh 'both sides of the fence' is my idea.. and yes, the woman can be a 'gurl'...lol...
    Last edited by Marissa; 09-04-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Straight, but as I told my wife when asked if I could be TS..."If I transitioned then I'd be a lesbian"...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

CD that likes women only.

Staight, although if by some magical means I could swap bodies with my wife, I would make love to her in a New York minute.

Never any sexual or romantic attraction to another male, though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Heteroromantic Asexual
    Not attracted to either men or women

I think I'm straight but it seems more like I'm actually a bit of a bi-girl in a male body. That sound too strange?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Rage View Post
    Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?
    This kind of thread seems to crop up every month. Every study ever conducted, while few, has reached the same conclusion: the vast majority of crossdressers are straight. Something north of 90%. While your experience may be accurate, those you have met are homosexual men who happen to also be crossdressers.

I am a CD who loves sex with men and women; label me "bisexual."

I am a CD that only likes women.

started gay
    went bi
    mow straight
    but with thoughts about men most of the time
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I Am a straight cd, no desire to be with a man, only want to get into women's pants, literally . LOL

Straight, but I agree that I would do a body swap if offered.

I would classify myself as a cd lesbian

I would say I am straight as they come but it always does seem to pop up that little thought in my mind what if.......

Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Straight, but I agree that I would do a body swap if offered.
    What does this even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

straight here also , no intrest in men whatsoever.

Hi Rachel,
    Sexual orientation does seem to be a recuring theme on this site and for good reason. We are transcending the norms by crossdressing, opening the door to our own deep inner sexuality.
    It seems to me that gender and sexual orientaion must be linked. My sex is male, my gender is mostly female, and my sexual orientation is towards feminity. So it is far too complex for me than categorize hetro, bi or gay.

I find very feminine men attractive but most males turns me off, especially with short hair, or no hair, large muscles, macho attitude and the ultimate turnoff for me is body hair. I have to put up with getting rid of my own, I definately want a smooth body next to me.

The next part is more difficult to define because...... I feel that I am missing out on the male genitals when I am with a women. The woman in me wants that, but I don't want a man, I want a smooth bodied gender female MTF CD, like me.

Does that makes me a lesbian MTF crossdresser? I am not sure but the description seems to fit. Alternatively, perhaps I could be desribed as homosexual when I am in female mode ( attracted to the same as me) and bisexual in male mode.

Does any of this make sense to others here?
    Monica

If it was possible to be 110% straight then I would be 110% straight.
    And yes, I have a female side to me. [Suzy is the real me] so that makes me 110% lesbian as well.

I'm straight. Women are just so sexy. All those curves! But I do have to admit that while I don't have any desire for sex with a man, but I do find myself sometimes longing to be the female in a "traditional gender roles" male/female relationship. So I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend, so long as I didn't have to have sex with him. Does that make sense?
    I am not who you think I am

I identify as married and totally faithful.... that over rides everything else... imho
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I'm in drab I prefer women when Lucy is around she loves to be the female so she's quite happy to be in bed with a man sex or no sex.

I think it all depends on your perspective. Most crossdressers identify themselves as or, allaign themselves with women. If this is the case then if you were straight, then (by definition), as a woman you should be attracted to men. I guess than would make me a lesbian.
    Last edited by lauriep; 09-03-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: sorry I had to correct spelling.

I fancy both men and women - the gender I'm presenting as at the time doesn't seem to affect this at all. Somewhere inside my head there's a wire that's supposed to connect gender and sexuality, but they never got round to soldering it.

Badtranny your so figin funny