Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious

i would say im strait but : sometimes i am really attracted to cd,ts,tv i wasn't always this way but things change i guess.
    but i still prefer the female figure dont want anything (manly) don't no were that puts me but whatever to each there own.

interesting you should ask this question now, because I just had my first "intimate encounter" since my wife left on Sunday. Lesbian cybersex. And it was spectacular. Long story short, I'm a lesbian. I'm the only man I've ever slept with and I love it that way.

I think the traditional sexual orientation labels don't really work that well for us.

"I'm straight." So... Does that mean that the girl likes guys or the guy likes girls?
    "I'm gay." Right, same problem. which side is gay?

"I sleep with women." Roger, understood.
    Last edited by Sophia Claire; 09-03-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

Dextromanussexual: currently in a monogamous relationship with my right hand. But I have to admit that every now and then, I find myself thinking about my left one. If I thought my right hand would be OK with a threesome, I might be open to that. But I'm scared to death they'll be into each other, and I'll end up just having to watch...

Seriously though, I am unwaveringly straight.

Sorry: sometimes I have trouble giving a straight answer.

Last edited by Silmaril; 09-03-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmaril View Post
    currently in a monogamous relationship with my right hand. But I have to admit that every now and then, I find myself thinking about my left one.
    Uh oh! That sounds sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaril View Post
    If I thought my right hand would be OK with a threesome, I might be open to that. But I'm scared to death they'll be into each other, and I'll end up just having to watch...
    Seriously funny!
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

I have never met anyone I actually want to be sexual with. For me there has to be a meeting of the minds before a meeting of the bodies and I have not yet met
    someone whose mind appeals to me enough to want to share my body with otherwise I'm indifferent about the body their mind is in.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Rage View Post
    I've noteced that most of the girls here seem to identify as straight. I myself consider myelf to be a bi women. I have dated and slept with men, women, CDs and TGs. Most of the CDs and TGs I have met personally prefer only men. I was just wondering what the rest of you identified as?
    I am 100% a straight heterosexual.

Hmm... when Silmarils and hands met, hands came off worst. Beren's got bitten off by Carcharoth, Maedhros and Maglor got theirs burnt to the extent that the former threw himself into a fiery chasm, and the latter forever after wandered the shores of Middle-earth, singing in pain and regret beside the waves.

I've said it many times; I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I do not say this as a joke; I wholeheartedly beleive it!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    hmmm.......when dressed,,and really,,REALLY into it,,,,I could be with a man...but I'd need alot of and maybe ....just to loosen me up,,,,,him too no doubt...
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A man doesn't suddenly become a woman just because he shaves his body and puts on perfume and a wig. If you are a man who is attracted to such men, then you are a queer.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you need to accept the fact that you are not straight by any stretch of the imagination. Straight is not better than queer or gay or anything else, in fact straight is boring and oppressive, If you are lucky enough to be queer in some way then you should embrace it and be proud of it rather than try to excuse it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    Hmm... when Silmarils and hands met, hands came off worst. Beren's got bitten off by Carcharoth, Maedhros and Maglor got theirs burnt to the extent that the former threw himself into a fiery chasm, and the latter forever after wandered the shores of Middle-earth, singing in pain and regret beside the waves.
    It burned the bejeezus out of Carcharoth, too. In fact, it's what sent him rampaging, leading to the showdown between him and Huan.

Moral of this story: HANDS OFF THE SILMARIL! I'm sure she appreciates this friendly PSA/dire warning.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

I like girls only. Like many others I feel I've mastered the male persona, and slipping away to be female by dressing as one is both thrilling and relaxing -- in mind and spirit. Besides, guys are ugly as hell compared to girls. The thought of "being" with one is pretty disgusting to me.

Disclaimer - no offense intended by my comments. Just sharing my feelings with the girls . . .

Makeup addict!
    Straight crossdressing male

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm straight, so I guess you could say Candice is a lesbian...

Lucky ?

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    A man doesn't suddenly become a woman just because he shaves his body and puts on perfume and a wig. If you are a man who is attracted to such men, then you are a queer.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you need to accept the fact that you are not straight by any stretch of the imagination. Straight is not better than queer or gay or anything else, in fact straight is boring and oppressive, If you are lucky enough to be queer in some way then you should embrace it and be proud of it rather than try to excuse it away.

Just STOP ! Let them think JUST THINK ! If you are just that what you say ,,,Gay or Queer WHATEVER ,,, How could you be anything else but LUCKY ? Instead of having a limited number of choices in partners seems to me an I might be wrong that the skys the limit an you have the run of the mill on choices if you are bi ? So hail,,,,hail the Lucky ones that say there bi,, You hold all the cards ,, Anyway answer your question I am married an fateful so that will answer for me . No Funny bizzness ,, I hate a CHEATER !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    I think the traditional sexual orientation labels don't really work that well for us.

We are always fighting the gender "binary" but we are always quick to make sexual orientation binary. Quick, at what point does someone who only has sex with women, was born with male parts and fully transitions go from being heterosexual to homosexual? I think this is an area that words fall short and that obviously causes a lot of disagreement or discussion here.

You can't use binary words to describe a fluid subject.
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 09-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    This kind of thread seems to crop up every month. Every study ever conducted, while few, has reached the same conclusion: the vast majority of crossdressers are straight. Something north of 90%. While your experience may be accurate, those you have met are homosexual men who happen to also be crossdressers.
    Yes. I do admit to having a feminine side, but heterosexual from the point of view of sexual orientation.

The mistake most people make, is that there is more than just one aspect to this. Physical gender, ( even that can be not clear. ) Sexual orientaion, Gender Identification, Gender expresion, Gender Performance. Probably a few others I'm missing.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    Moral of this story: HANDS OFF THE SILMARIL! I'm sure she appreciates this friendly PSA/dire warning.
    "Oh no; I've said too much."
    ~R.E.M.

Made me laugh, girls. Now Sophia & Pexetta: behave!

When MissTee says "Guys are ugly as hell compared to girls. The thought of "being" with one is pretty disgusting to me", this really sums it up for me.
    I find no aspect of men desirable.
    The term Male Lesbian has brought criticism from some, but it feels an accurate description of me.

Gracie.

There is no connection between gender and sexual preference. It's people presuming there is that gets us all labeled as gay.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    CD, I love the women.
    So much fun to be with and be like.
    Bobbi
    and besides, being with men is such a pain in the behind :-)
    Last edited by bobbimo; 09-04-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: additional thought
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I identify as married and totally faithful.... that over rides everything else... imho
    I love the way you said that Karen. I'm not married, but I do have an SO that I love and respect more then words can express. So I am totally faithful to her and it also over rides everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I love the way you said that Karen. I'm not married, but I do have an SO that I love and respect more then words can express. So I am totally faithful to her and it also over rides everything else.
    Ditto.

Even if i were Bi, I just wouldn't. I can't stand the thought of her being with someone else, the only way I can even imagine asking for that loyalty from her, is to give it in the first place.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.