Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you dislike

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

What do you dislike

When you are getting dressed or undressed, is there one part of the process that you hate doing? And try and make it something that a gg would dislike aswell.

Candice hates the taste of her make up remover, some how she always gets a little taste when removing her make up. She is also enraged when the ends of her fake lashes comes off of her eye lids.

My final step is lip liner, lipstick and gloss...get it right and completes the look...screw it up, well I think we've all been there.

Silver Member
    Getti9ng dressed is usually fun - just about every step. Getting undressed is the not fun part. Removing make-up is the worst part. Eye make up. I find it challenging to apply. Necessary. Fun to wear. And a pain in the butt to remove.

I dislike planning a look and outfit only to get to the point where I put on the outfit and it doesn't work...Or the hair doesn't go with it. Usually I have several back-ups though (bot hair and outfits) and always one "go to"

Have you thought of using olive oil for make up removal? Doesn't taste bad...but it can add inches on the hips over time
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You know Lori I had an older lady tell me use olive oil on your crow's feet before going to bed.
    Might make your face get fat who knows.

shaving - Yuck

along with that getting rid of hairs on my brow that have grown out.

Getting undressed is the bad part for me. and getting those false eyelashes just right I love wearing them but wow what A pain. worth every minute of it
    Mistybtm

My only problem I have is around the top of my top there is that annoying makeup stain. I want to not try to put makeup under my chin but it is another place for five oclock shadow. What do some of you all do? Don't put makeup there or you have found an effective cleaner.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I love the finished result, but pretty much the entire makeup process! I wan't that Fifth Element makeup box.

And taking it off is the worst part. I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Darn nylons tear so easily!

Hair removal without a doubt.

i absolutely hate cleaning off eye make up and eyelash glue residue..
    Be Yourself

Well, no one likes getting "de-constructed" when we have to take it all off. However, I've developed a little smirk when I do that, especially after having fun all night.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

SHAVING!!!!!!! I really have to start laser and get rid of this shadow. I'd love to be able to use less makeup and look a bit more natural.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

So many of the things above... shaving is probably the biggest one as it prevents me from doing makeup as often as I like. I'm blessed with soft, sensitive skin but the downside is if I shave more than every 2 days or so (and shave=shave close enough I don't have gross beard showing through my foundation) it's a) super painful and b) causes nicks and redness.
    My big Irish/Polish head is second. makes finding a good wig a pain and adjusting any wig next to impossible so that I'm not showing too much forehead.
    Lack of cleavage/ability to wear low-cut tops and farmer's tan are the remainder but those are addressable with tanning salons and a decent breast plate (if I had the money for either).
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    shaving - Yuck
    Yep, shaving is the worst. As a guy, I use an electric razor. To really be Linda, I have to use a safety razor and shaving cream. It takes longer, it's a mess, it sometimes hurts, and I sometimes cut myself. And I can still feel some beard.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by jessicapaige View Post
    I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!
    Have you ever lived with a GG? Watched her get ready for bed or get ready to go out? They go to a lot of trouble to look good. Not as much as we do, but still a lot of trouble.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Another vote for shaving from me. I hate it. I would love a permanently hair free body and face without spending ages with a razor in my hand.
    Katie

I hate removing my nail polish. It's easy enough to do and quick, but I miss having pretty nails.

Gold Member
    The most frustrating that a GG would agree with? It has to be my hair. I love having my own long hair, but it is so thick and coarse that it requires a lot of work and I have trouble getting it to hold a curl. The reward is when you get it right.....

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Getting Undressed- Removing eye liner, mascara and the stinging, piercing burn of make up removal wipes!!

Getting Dressed- All of the excitement, and anticipation in how good I will look when I put on an outfit and upon the first couple of pics, I discover the outfit does not look good for my build. Very demoralizing!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Getting Dressed- All of the excitement, and anticipation in how good I will look when I put on an outfit and upon the first couple of pics, I discover the outfit does not look good for my build. Very demoralizing!
    Nothing can depress me quicker. 100% agree
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

Hair removal definitely, a real pain and probably i would have to say taking makeup off, any sense of illusion is shattered with one wipe, that's super depressing. I hate how you can be contented for hours and then one face wipe takes it all away again, i want to be naturally pretty dammit!

x Flic x

Most frustrating is eyeliner & shadow & mascara. Get the eyeliner perfect and then screw up the shadow or mascara. Take it off & start all over and nothing works right UGGH

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Darn nylons tear so easily!
    Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Hair removal without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    The most frustrating that a GG would agree with? It has to be my hair. I love having my own long hair, but it is so thick and coarse that it requires a lot of work and I have trouble getting it to hold a curl. The reward is when you get it right.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Getting Undressed- Removing eye liner, mascara and the stinging, piercing burn of make up removal wipes!!

Got to agree strongly with all of these
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British