Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you dislike

Without a doubt, eyeliner is a nightmare to apply correctly. I don't think I will ever get the hang of it.
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    And try and make it something that a gg would dislike aswell.
    I thought I'd weigh in, if anyone wants to compare notes.

Makeup: There is nothing about the makeup application that I enjoy or dislike, it's just neutral .. what must be done if I want the desired effect. It is annoying if my hand slips when applying mascara though, but I just put a dab of moisturizer on a Q-tip and dab at it for 2 seconds. If I have eye shadow underneath, I just add a little over that spot and blend it all in, so it's no big deal. To make things easier, I also use a liner pencil and it's easy to fill in missed spots.

I do enjoy taking my makeup off. I feel as if my skin can breathe again, after cleansing.

Hair: I have very long, thick, and very straight hair. During the years when I was trying to change this (curling it, or getting perms), I often had bad hair days and this was annoying ... until I figured something out: work with what you got! So now I allow my hair to be what it wants to be, and this means taking no time trying to get it to do what it doesn't want to do. lol I keep it long and straight and it is especially nice after it's been freshly washed. I let it dry naturally. If I want it out of the way, I tie it in a high ponytail, which can look elegant if I'm all dressed up and have nice earrings on. Once in a while I'll wear a head band or a hat. So, no annoyance there.

Clothes: I don't like getting runs in my nylons when I'm out, or any spills or tears in my clothes, or a shoe malfunction (broken heel). But I guess that's to be expected with everyone.

One annoyance I do share with everyone ... putting new outfits together to suit a particular occasion (if one of the two or three pieces I usually wear together is in the wash or something). Invariably, the outfit either looks too casual, or too dressy, or too conservative, or too young. Sigh.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by jessicapaige View Post
    I love the finished result, but pretty much the entire makeup process! I wan't that Fifth Element makeup box.

And taking it off is the worst part. I want to fall asleep gorgeous, wake up gorgeous, and never have to lift a finger!
    Couldn't agree more. I actually don't put on makeup very often because I find it frustrating. Put it on just to take a picture or so no one can see me? Doesn't seem to make sense. Besides, I can never seem to shave close enough. I would rather work on my outfit, feel more feminine and not look in the mirror.

Makeup addict!
    Putting on makeup. I like makeup, but I hate putting stuff on my face.

Platinum Member
    For me it's the moment when I have to force myself to start converting back to male mode. I just hate the thought.

Platinum Member
    When It's time to put Orchid away for the night.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    All the padding. I wish I didn't have to wear a LLPG with hip and bottom padding and then there's breast forms as well of course. It's hot and after several hours of the tightness of that LLPG it begins to dig into me, and I don't care for it. So what I dislike is not having a fat a$$, hips and thighs!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

100% agree with the eyeliner. I always end up with jagged, messed up raccoon lines. The only way I've been able to make it work is to use makeup remover cloths to carefully remove the excess but that's a lot of waste

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    All the padding. I wish I didn't have to wear a LLPG with hip and bottom padding and then there's breast forms as well of course. It's hot and after several hours of the tightness of that LLPG it begins to dig into me, and I don't care for it. So what I dislike is not having a fat a$$, hips and thighs!
    Again, another great one. I would HAPPILY take a really fat butt and thighs if it meant they were curvy and womanly (and that I could wear shorter skirts and bikinis)
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

I dislike having to remove perfect nail polish after a day of dressing because I have to go back to male mode. There are probably a few GGs who can't wear polish on the job so they would share my disgust at destroying 10 perfectly polished nails.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

It's all a lot of work and I'm terribly lazy. Or maybe I make it more work than it needs to be.

Shaving for me Dolls... it just takes so long to keep the arms, legs and chest nice and smooth.... I won't even mention the contortions to do my back!
    Last edited by Leigh_n_il; 09-05-2012 at 12:41 AM. Reason: line deleted

I will have to agree with the hair removal. It takes me forever and I always either miss a spot or end up with razor burn somewhere.
    Messing up my make-up is just a given right now since I'm in the early phase of the learning process.

most girls and women sometimes change or gets dressed in front of each other it just part of being female LOL
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT