Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping with breasts

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation I only sleep in my solid silicone forms. No poly covers so they can't pop!

However, even my forms WITHOUT those damaging poly covers will give me rashes and blisters from moving around in my sleep!

I have discovered that getting rashes and blisters depends on which sports BRA I wear at nite! It can't have one of those "won't slide" strips at the bottom. It can't hold them too tite. And, too loose is even WORSE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Breast forms were made to wear when you don't have real breasts! They were NOT made to wear to bed, and virtually every breast form made will tell you so. The weight you put on them while tossing and turning will, over time definitely damage them. Although I am a male, I have had natural 40 B's since I was about 18 years old. So I don't wear forms now, but when I did I learned to care for them. And yes, I do wear a sleep bra at night!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If you wear forms for an extended period the use of nursing pads against your body can be of greatbenefit if you perspire or have moisture problems with the forms against your skin.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear mine to bed. Well I am now since I started dressing again. No problems yet but if anything does happen to them it's not the end of the world because I want to replace them soon with a larger size. I'm an A cup at the minute but I want to be at least a C.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    LOL when I first read this I was confused, I mean I eat play and sleep with my breast, there kinda a part of me, then I saw breast form OK I get it and yes the roots are blonde :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    This is a very interesting discussion and I feel that I must add my two cents. Occasionally, maybe a few times a year, I have the opportunity to live full time for about a week. On these occasions I attach my forms using Hollister adhesive and leave them attached until they fall off, then reattach them. When my chest is properly prepped with alcohol, and the forms are attached correctly, they will remain in place for 4 - 7 days. This means that I wear them 24 hours a day, including sleeping, for the entire time.
    I usually sleep on one side or the other and have never had any difficulty or had any damage to my forms.
    Nicole I have had the same opportunity and experienced no problems. It is blissful to have my rack always there when I wake up, taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking etc... They are always there and out in front!
    Last edited by Carmen; 09-28-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Linsey View Post
    Nicole I have had the same opportunity and experienced no problems. It is blissful to have my rack always there when I wakw up, taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking etc... They are always there and out in front!
    Hey Linsey,

You said it girl, there is nothing like having a nice pair of breasts round the clock. And I totally agree with you, I love waking up with them in place and immediately going in for a shower.... Heaven....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Hey Linsey,

You said it girl, there is nothing like having a nice pair of breasts round the clock. And I totally agree with you, I love waking up with them in place and immediately going in for a shower.... Heaven....
    I agree as well . . . and would add I derive a special kind of emotional fulfillment from it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I wore mine (attached) for more than 24 hours a couple days ago (including sleeping in them, but on my back). I even took a bath and a shower with them on (I just wanted to see what it felt like). No rash, no problem.

Now when I say "attached", these are the ones with the sticky back but I still have to wear a bra to keep them from coming loose so I was wearing my Ahh Bra the entire time.
    I wondered why more crossdressers didn't use the Ahh Bra. Glad to know at least one does. I always thought that would be the way to go if you were going to use forms.
    Define "normal"

I have a pair of good quality size 7 silicon breasts and sleep in them whenever I can. I've never damaged them but I'm prepared to take the risk that I might because I love the sensation and it's so nice to wake up and feel their lovely heaviness in my bra. I never sleep on my stomach when I'm wearing them even though I sometimes do other times.

I agree "flatlander_48"..I have a pair from Janet's Closet and had them for a few years now. I have sleep in them a few times and LOVE waking up with them on..

By accident slept through the night with forms and a bra when the Ambien kicked in too soon. I can't recall the specifics of the dreams I had that night, but I'm pretty sure I was a female in most of them. Does anyone else dream as an alternate gender?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBMarie View Post
    By accident slept through the night with forms and a bra when the Ambien kicked in too soon. I can't recall the specifics of the dreams I had that night, but I'm pretty sure I was a female in most of them. Does anyone else dream as an alternate gender?
    I always wake up thinking I am a woman... especially if I have breasts (OK forms)... And yes I have dreams where Kaz is a real woman... I remember quite a few of them. They are usually those big technicolour things, where you wake up shattered and just want to go back to sleep?

The best times are when you actually can keep them on for a few days though 24/7 x whatever, as in Linsey, Nicole... awesome experience!

BTW as a Brit... what the hell are 'cooties'?
    Last edited by Kaz; 09-06-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings