I went out of town this weekend to a small beach town in Florida. You know all these towns have their historic district and the steets with all the souvineir shops, clothing shops etc. For quite a while now I have tought that this would be the perfect setting for a little outing. So on Saturday evening I got a room in a motel near the beach and started getting dressed. I had a pretty pull over top I had just bought and a denim skirt about mid thigh length and a pair of cute sandals. I got dressed and was probably the most relaxed I have ever been as I walked to the stairs and down to the first floor, across the parking lot and to the car. My confidence has grown recently and I felt if someone saw me I would pass. I drove downtown, found a parking space on a side street, checked my hair and make up and got out. I spent the next couple of hours on the street window shopping, interacting with a few people and even went into a couple of stores. I highly recommend this type of outing for girls who are trying to get out. The lights are dim so you do not come under so much scrutiny, the streets are full of people who are minding their own business and could care less who you are, and most of these towns are pretty open minded anyway. When I got back to the motel I changed into a more casual outfit and took a tour of the place, through the lobby and around the parking lot. It was well lit and I was on the lookout for strange goings on. I am always careful and avoid unsafe situations. Anyway I would highly recommend going to such a place if you are looking for a place to get out. If you have a GG to go with you I guarantee you will be accepted and not have a problem. Hugs Riki