Thread: Walking the Streets (Not Really)

Walking the Streets (Not Really)

I went out of town this weekend to a small beach town in Florida. You know all these towns have their historic district and the steets with all the souvineir shops, clothing shops etc. For quite a while now I have tought that this would be the perfect setting for a little outing. So on Saturday evening I got a room in a motel near the beach and started getting dressed. I had a pretty pull over top I had just bought and a denim skirt about mid thigh length and a pair of cute sandals. I got dressed and was probably the most relaxed I have ever been as I walked to the stairs and down to the first floor, across the parking lot and to the car. My confidence has grown recently and I felt if someone saw me I would pass. I drove downtown, found a parking space on a side street, checked my hair and make up and got out. I spent the next couple of hours on the street window shopping, interacting with a few people and even went into a couple of stores. I highly recommend this type of outing for girls who are trying to get out. The lights are dim so you do not come under so much scrutiny, the streets are full of people who are minding their own business and could care less who you are, and most of these towns are pretty open minded anyway. When I got back to the motel I changed into a more casual outfit and took a tour of the place, through the lobby and around the parking lot. It was well lit and I was on the lookout for strange goings on. I am always careful and avoid unsafe situations. Anyway I would highly recommend going to such a place if you are looking for a place to get out. If you have a GG to go with you I guarantee you will be accepted and not have a problem. Hugs Riki

Platinum Member
    Hi Rikidee, It sounds like you've found the perfect spot to go out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If you have a GG to go with you I guarantee you will be accepted and not have a problem.
    None of us can guarantee anything, but I think you are right, hiding in full view is one of the best ways to go out dressed if you're just getting started or not in full time female mode. It's better than walking alone at night in a nearly deserted park where you will attract the attention of undesirables and possibly the police.

Having a GG with you also makes you blend in and seem more normal. Women often shop in pairs or groups.

The few times I've been out, I went to the tourist and business area of a nearby city and walked as you did. It was in the daytime so I wore sunglasses to cover my eyes. No problems. No rude comments.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sounds like a very relaxed way to spend an evening