Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forced to be a girl by my daughter!

I do that with my daughter too. She has a nintendo and everytime I pick the thing up she is already in the middle of a game so I just continue where she left off female avitar or not. The other day we were picking the avitar for the race car and I picked the female driver just for fun... without a second thought. It doesn't matter too me...actually the female character is kind of cute. I think my wife rolled her eyes though...and that's part of the fun...watching how other people react to a non-issue.
    Chickie

Banned Read only
    Does she still play with Barbie dolls? There's a "Barbie Shaving Fun Ken" doll suitable for a "transformation." Most girls don't like Ken in the mix, at least when my daughter played with dolls.

Now that's what I call "forced feminization" Karr.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My primary avatar in Second Life is female. I used to rp on a college sim as the hot councelor. I even designed her to look like me (or as I wish I look en femme). I'll upload a pic of her tonight. Are there any other Second Lifers here? Drop me a line if you are and maybe we can meet inworld.
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

i play tiger woods with a 5', 100lb little redhead who can smack the ball 350-400 yds...lol

I play 2 females on PWI ( online )...love the way that males want to help...hehe. I played for 3 years now.

I usually select a female character in video games. In Second Life I have a few female avatars and one male avatar. I log in with my female avatars most often. Sometimes I log in with my male avatar when I want to be on voice or if I want to represent more accurately what my appearance is like in real life.

I notice a drastic difference in how other characters online interact with me depending on the character I am using. I wasn't really surprised that there is a difference in how my character is treated but rather what I found surprising is how extreme the difference is in many situations.

As far as friends commenting on how I usually select a female character, some do once in awhile. Occasionally someone I only through a computer network will be surprised when they discover I am male. Usually I don't entertain the topic in the first place with people I meet in a computer network unless we become good friends and I have usually let my hair down by then and he or she is suspicious anyway. Most people who know me as a male first know I genderbend and if they see me in person, I openly genderbend with my style daily so not very many are surprised. The typical questions are either something like, "Why are you playing as a girl?" or like, "Is that a girl you are playing?". Rarely, but sometimes, I get a question about what I think about playing a female character instead of playing a male character. I guess people who ask questions bluntly are just confused and don't know how to approach topics with which they are unfamiliar with tact. If I get a really inquisitive question I consider myself blessed that my friends want to know me better and have taken the time to learn how to have awkward conversations.

Regarding family members, my wife always thought it was cool that I liked to be and dress more effeminately than most men but she is a romanty-gothi so there was no surprise that she would treat my character decisions as a non-issue, but she does prefer me as an effeminate man. My parents, siblings, and their extended family all know I crossdress but out of respect I tone it down a lot when I am with them and would not choose a female character unless like Karren mentioned, someone would like me to play one.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    One question Karren. Have you found yourself asking your daughter to play more, just so you can get on enfemme?

I take female avatars now. Most recent in Order and Chaos. Very sexy warrior.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by dafni View Post
    i play tiger woods with a 5', 100lb little redhead who can smack the ball 350-400 yds...lol
    Ditto, and she's named Rebecca, in my case at least; with a chest that should make golf all but impossible.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ....anyone else have females for their game avatars?
    Actually, just done my avatar for the Wi Fit in girl mode.

I used to have a slightly dumpy, balding male, but as I lost approx 30lb, it's only right I get a reward

The wife just raises her eyebrows.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk