Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earring Down the Drain!

My wife doesn't wear hers 24/7 and she sometimes has problems. I'm trying to find her a pair that she can wear 24/7 to avoid this.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Or a company. I can see the truck now with a big pink sign on the side - "Bra and Panties Plumbing"!
    '

And the slogan "We have prettier plumber's crack!"

One of these gadgets might have retrieved the earring without taking things apart:

http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-Products...ref=pd_sxp_f_i
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]