Thread: My Own Bedroom?

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

My Own Bedroom?

My wife and I just ordered a new bed, ours is 5years old. we also have a finnished attic we use for storage and most of "Chloe's" stuff. After the paper work was done at the mattress store, the salesman asks her if she wants the old mattress hauled away. She tells him no, we are putting it up stairs for when my sister visits. I asked her what she meant after we were in the car and she said Chloe' needs her own room. Notes; we have no children and I don't have a sister. I just LOVE my wife.
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

You are so fortunate. Give her an extra hug from me.

Enjoy your room! I have my wonderful pink bedroom and I would not trade it for anything!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Banned Read only
    Er, you can take her comment two ways???

Hey, that's great!
    I just had a re-val by an appraiser a couple of weeks ago because I'm refinancing, and the 2-women team of appraisers viewed my upstairs which the spare bdr has a couple of styro busts with my wigs, one shown at left was clearly visible. They really don't bother to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe' Buffington View Post
    My wife and I just ordered a new bed, ours is 5years old. we also have a finnished attic we use for storage and most of "Chloe's" stuff. After the paper work was done at the mattress store, the salesman asks her if she wants the old mattress hauled away. She tells him no, we are putting it up stairs for when my sister visits. I asked her what she meant after we were in the car and she said Chloe' needs her own room. Notes; we have no children and I don't have a sister. I just LOVE my wife.
    Ask the delivery guys to move it for you. Tip them.

Now the bad news - If Chloe doesn't behave, she might get sent to her room.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Will Chloe have a walk in wardrobe as well?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A Boudoir! We want to see photos of the finished product!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar
    Today we looked at paint colors, and talked about headboards. So this is my question, bookcase or flat to the wall? The wife also decieded she wants a day bed for her computer room too , so that leaves the easy chair as not needed there so its going upstairs too. I have a dresser and a makeup desk up there already. No walkin closet but it has 2 sides since the stairs are in the center of the attic. I am just exstatic about this project!
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

Platinum Member
    Hi Chloe, It sounds like you have a wonderful wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!