Thread: A little uneasy

A little uneasy

A good friend has asked my wife and I to come over tomorrow night.
    She wants full Ashley there which is no biggie we have been girl friends for years most of her life Infact. The thing I'm nerves about is her boy friend will be there. Now she has told him about Ashley but I have known his family all my life and he knows me as Trucker ( old nick name) the town bad a**. I asked him today about it and he said it was cool but still uneasy. It's been a long time since I have shown someone new this part of me.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

hope everything goes well for you.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Gold Member
    I think that first time showing someone we have known all along is tough for many of us. To me it is cake to show someone I am just meeting and they know from the start. Show someone I have known for quite a while and just told...... butterflies! But the big thing is just doing it and getting past that first time. If he says it is cool, go with it. Maybe the two of you can joke around a little to ease the tension. It depends on your comfort level with him.

I think you'll be fine. It sounds like he knows you as macho guy and this is unsettling for him. Give him a few beers and talk guy stuff I guess.

Platinum Member
    If you've talks with him, his gf has talked to him and your wife is cool, then the only thing that's worrying you is fear of losing an image that he has already gotten beyond. Try to relax. In ten minutes the old image will be total history.

I would take caution a bit. It sounds like you are very open about your dressing. Just becareful. How well do you trust them? Would they out you to anyone else? And if they did how would you feel about that?

I guess my question is, why does your friend want a "full Ashley" to come over? What if they or just she came over to your place and you showed her Ashley that way?
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I'm with Amy. Advise caution. I suppose you gave her permission of some flavor to share Ashley? Now, if it were her husband and not just a boyfriend I might be a little less concerned. Still, I have to wonder what the motivation is. Maybe your friend is trying to convince her BF to CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    I would take caution a bit. It sounds like you are very open about your dressing. Just becareful. How well do you trust them? Would they out you to anyone else? And if they did how would you feel about that?

I guess my question is, why does your friend want a "full Ashley" to come over? What if they or just she came over to your place and you showed her Ashley that way?
    She has known me as Ashley all her life. So she is fine we do girls night off and on just this time We'r doing at her house. As far as hem telling any one I'm out to most evey one so I don't really care about that. Just don't want a uneasy night.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

could be fun and if things go bad he can leave or face three against one just relax and go with it and enjoy
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Platinum Member
    Hi Ashley, If he gives you any $#!+ just b!+ch slap him a good one.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Go and have fun if he gets to the point where it gets nasty tell him you might have to give him an adjustment.

If he gets out on line just remind him how it will look to get smacked around by a T-girl LOL.

I say go for it. Make it known to him that you are living your life on your terms. He doesn't have to like it. He never struggled with your situation so he has no idea what it's like. If he gives you trouble, take the high ground and ignore him.
    If need be, Throw some quotes from the Old testament about slavery, stoning, multiple wives, concubines and shellfish, and go from there.

I guess you might ask yourself if there is any possible reprocussions from a bad evening - if not then enjoy

You never know. He might show up in a dress also.

Silver Member
    If you are nervous and he is nervous - maybe you should be nervous, if you know what I mean. Is this going to change your reputation? Maybe for the better? But are you going to have an uncomfortable time and there are subsequent family and friend issues, maybe you don't want full Ashley to appear. Why does your friend want full Ashley to come over if her boyfriend, and you, are uncomfortable?

Town Bad Ass ,,, Why worry ,,, He dont want ol Trucker to come back out an Put some Medicine on Him ? You Aint on Hormones YET !! Anyway its your friends house she invited ya ?? She will tell him ,,U BETTER settle yo azz down mister I wont do that thing that you LIKE so much anymore ? LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Be brave the groundwork has already been done.
    It should go ok.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You talked to him about it and he said he's OK with it and you're already out to many people so other than the initial shock of him actually seeing you, there shouldn't be a problem. He will be with his girlfriend so I expect he'll be on his good behavior.

This reminds me of an episode of WKRP in Cincinnatti where Herb gets a call from his old high school buddy and they agree to meet and he shows up after having a sex change operation as a really hot blonde.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It sounds like a potentially fun evening. If you feel uncomfortable you can always have an attack of indegestion or some other ailment and go home. Just do it, the butterflies will be gone in a few minuites.