Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about first leg shaving experience

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My first time was really nice no nicks ,no scrapes,no errors.
    It took a while because I was pretty hairy.I do my legs about every two weeks now and they stay smooth.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It was during the winter time, so it was pants weather. I was still going through my denial phase, but decided just to experiment with my lower legs anyway. After shaving the lower legs, I said the heck with it and shaved the rest. After the first time there was never any going back to growing hair again. Basically one hit of cleanly shaven legs and I was hooked for life!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

It was actually better after a year or so when the red bumps completely vanished (I guess my skin toughened up)

Platinum Member
    My body hair is pretty fine and light, so shaving my legs didn't change the "look" very much. However, it certainly felt different wearing stockings and I think it had still greater symbolic importance to me. It was a step towards expressing femininity that up till then, I had not taken.

top to bottom...never going back and never a comment at all....what a feeling and it made me feel younger and my skin looks so much nicer...lotion helps!!!...have a good time and as others have said....noone else gives a s.......