Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not all glamourous

Not all glamourous

Being a woman is not all peaches and cream and being a glamorous fashion plate. Here are some of the things you will be expected to do if you want to fulfill that role.Still want to be a woman? Just asking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

That's funny, any decent guy worth his salt has done those very tasks.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

We're adults. You don't have to be a woman to enjoy keeping your home neat or enjoy cooking. Its not demanding.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have done (and continue to do) all of those tasks. I have no problem with any of them. They're all part of helping to run a household.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I already have to do all those things, all the time. At Pexetta Towers I'm jack of all trades and maid of all work.

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar
    If I had the choice of being a house wife or coming to my dirty and physically demanding job, I would cook and clean in a heartbeat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    That's funny, any decent guy worth his salt has done those very tasks.
    Yeah, been there done that, since I was 18... still am! Not 18, but doing the chores ... and the gardening, mending the roof, bringing in the bacon, and I love cooking!

OK... I love food... but if there is a cook in the house it is me!

I do kinda like ironing in heels though! Vacuuming... not so good... best in flats! Mowing the lawn? trainers...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

What decent guy does not do all those things himself already? Bad stereo typing. Those are not things that just women do.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-05-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Sorry but not going there, as it will escalate and talk of pregnancy is not allowed

Banned Read only
    I already do all those things and more with the exception of scrubbing the toilets. And, I do all of those chores in a dress, slip, bra and panty, heels and hosiery, and a wig. Nothing like the 1950's look. I wonder if Ward Cleaver ever did June Cleaver bent over the kitchen table in her petticoats?

That's why I don't want to be a woman! Way way too much work.... being a guy your expectations are set low.... if you clean up after yourself, they throw a parade! .. and my wife won't let me anyway... think she's afraid if I take over the house chores that I'll want to dress the part......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, You know that no one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy.
    Being retired 3.5yrs. now I do about half the work around the house now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I already do all of those tasks...'except I use a toilet brush, no gloves and not so intimate with that bowl!
    "Missed it by that much!"

I don't know Kate, I am not yet living full time, but do all of these 'womanly' chores, and many more, on a weekly basis. I have always done most all of the food shopping and just about all of the cooking. I happily do my laundry and usually do others laundry also. Since I am living in the house, and donating to making whatever mess exists, I feel that I should also participate in cleaning it up.
    Actually, now that I think about it, I will also be doing exactly the same things when I am in my new condo, except I will only be doing it for one. Hmm, it should be an easier job then....

I've been doing all those things since I was 8 years old. Does that mean my mom wanted me to be a lady to?

Seriously, it wasn't until my wife and I moved in together, before we got married, that I stopped doing those things, at her insistence I might add.

I do those taskes all of the time, no big deal.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do all the work here at the palatial Tracii G compound its just me so I have to.

I've always helped out and even in drab I don't mind doing it (but I'm often en femme if given the chance). My mother always kept a clean home and my father helped out when she would let him. I guess it rubbed off on me.

Gee those look like the things I do now around the house...so what's so different? I already do them dressed...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

looks alot like my avrage day

That sounds and looks like my everyday life! So I answer yes!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Having long hair does increase the heat factor while doing chores!

Quote Originally Posted by Erina View Post
    We're adults. You don't have to be a woman to enjoy keeping your home neat or enjoy cooking. Its not demanding.
    Not demanding?
    Really...
    Let me guess, you live alone without little ones....AND you work a full time job AND as so many do these days, have the care and responsibility of an elderly parent or relative.

{This from someone who made more of a fuss from a boo-boo to his knee than most women do in childbirth}.
    Last edited by Momarie; 09-05-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Being a woman is not all peaches and cream and being a glamorous fashion plate. Here are some of the things you will be expected to do if you want to fulfill that role.Still want to be a woman? Just asking.
    You don't think guys clean toilets, cook or do laundry?

Funny timing! My first load of laundry of the night is in the wash and I just finished cooking beef and broccoli for dinner. I sit down to eat and read posts and come across this one. My answer is a resounding YES!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I was hoping most folks here, especially those who know me realize I was just having fun with this. Of course we all do this stuff in either mode. Who else is going to do it, little elves? That's what my Grandsons think. They thought all I did all day was roost on the computer.I was kind of making fun of the attitudes from the "June Cleaver" era.That's were the stereotypes were assumed Most of that began changing in the early 1970's though. It became a joint effort for couples and families.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning