Thread: new top

new top

hello ladies this is my new top i got love wearing it but want your oppion if it looks sexy gg can reply to if you want and my highheels and a pic of the purfume i wore
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Too cute! really love the color!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yep....looks great and I agree....love the color

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

You asked, and I tend to be pretty honest so here goes...

The top clearly looks too small. That, and/or the fact your breasts appear to be rather...huge. And I don't know if anyone else had this issue but it despite the hugeness factor of your breasts, all I could see at first was one. It was like an optical illusion (or Where's Waldo?) when it came to locating the second one.

If it fit properly, I would say the top looks like some sort of clubwear. It also looks like a halter style which is rarely flattering if you have wide shoulders. Hard to tell if this is the case the way the picture was taken. It's not really my style but if it makes you happy, then go for it.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

it is you you look good
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT