Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where do you hide your female goodies

First off I envy you girls who have wives that are understanding enough to agree to have your female things in the house. My wife would let me do this but we have too often friends and family over. Soooooooo I stash my things in duffle bags in the barn. Whew in winter months my breast enchancers do get a bit chilly when I first get them out. lol
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member
    Good job Candice Mae with the secret compartments.

When I was first married, I had purged but slowly started collecting things again. At the time I traveled a lot by company car and had a box of business supplies in my trunk at all times. I started putting boxes in the bottom of the box with the supplies over it. If someone did look in the box, they would not see anything but the business supplies. Space was limited so I only had one pair of heels, pantyhose, panties, bra and slip in the box.
    Later I moved to the Atlanta area and my house had an area behind my master closet over the garage for storage, but the builder did not completely put all the plywood flooring in so the space between the floor and garage ceiling is accessible and insulation covers the non-floored part. I could put things between the floor and ceiling and pull some insulation back over the opening. To access the area, I had to get on my knees and bend over so it was not likely anyone would ever go there.
    Several years ago I built a cedar closet back in that same area for my hunting clothes and I made a false bottom under the closet (again between the floor and garage ceiling). which provided more space and better access. Since then my collection has grown and I am full (and sometimes fear I'll come home to see the garage ceiling has collapsed and shoe and clothing everywhere!
    I have also used some boxes with business and personal paperwork (old bank statements, tax returns etc) on top and some clothing etc. under a piece of brown cardboard so if someone opens the box all they see is the false bottom.
    Michellecd9999

I hide all of my fem clothes in a old air mattress bag in the top of my closet you have usr a chair to get to it. I used to keep it upstairs in my house but that hot old

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michellecd9999 View Post
    Good job Candice Mae with the secret compartments.
    Thanks, I guess those three years of 4-H woodworking were useful after all...

Gold Member
    If your wife knows and isn't opposed to it being where she runs into it, there is a lot of hiding in plain sight that can happen. I put a lot of stuff out and after coming out to some people, I asked them and they said they never noticed. So Sue has the closet in the spare room, but it really just looks like overflow storage. You can put stuff in your dresser because who will ever look there (unless you have a nosy babysitter)? Commonly worn shoes are under the bed because no one looks at the sizes. We have two hooks in the bathroom and both have female robes. Never noticed by anyone.

It kind of follows the thoughts about going out where people are tied up in their own world. Most people don't scrutinize the clothing and like things in other people's homes. My wife wears no make-up and I just setup a "vanity" on an unused computer desk. We will see how that goes.

My wife knows but the kids don't so I have some stuff hidden in the wife's drawers. Unfortunatley the wigs, forms, and ball gowns are in duffo bags high up on the garage shelves.
    Its a sad state of affairs.

Something I used to do was double hang things in the closet. Put a blouse inside of an old dress shirt, hang them together. It can be a bit of a pain untangling the fabric, but it's a good way to hide things in plain sight.

But all my poor heels are stuffed in a bag in the back of my closet.

When I was a teen living at home, I hid them in a space between walls where my Dad had paneled the basement rec room. When I was caught, I was forced to clean it out. (If I'd been thinking, I would have left things I no longer wanted in a more obvvious place) Later, I hid them in a similar cranny behind the furnace. I always wondered what the next owners thought if they found several pairs of heels in the walls.
    My first apartment had 2 closets in the bedroom, so one became Cynthia's. Later, I kept some things behind my wife's stuff in her closet, and more things in a footlocker in the basement.

Oh, forgot. While in college I kept a single outfit under the back seat of my car. I even had a stash in an old abandoned shed out in the country (try dressing when it's 35 degrees!)

I used to be a pro at hiding my things when i used to live with my parents. There are many places you can hide things, such as:

1) Inside of your computer tower
    2) Guitar case
    3) under matress (Also adds a good pressed look to your clothing )
    4) Inside boxspring
    5) Trunk of car

and the very best one if you have the resources, is to buy a duffel bag and purchase a nice sturdy lock to lock the zippers up with and Viola! you have a cheap safe to keep your things in!

I live alone so the only time I have to hide things is when my youngest daughter comes to visit. I was going to reveal to her that I crossdressed when she came home from Iraq, but she came home with PTSD. She is currently stationed in California, so I get notice of a visit in time to pack up my ladies things. I keep two suitcases and when they are packed, I put them under my bed. Most of the time they hang in my closet or in my chest of drawers. Shoes are at the bottom of my closet.

I revealed my new hobby to my oldest daughter right after I began crosswdressing since she is the executor of my will and I did not want her to have issues if the Florida Troopers found me in wreck, wearing a dress. She was OK with it and even helped with my makeup and hair styling. The one thing she lectured me about was GG's get pissed off at crossdressers for taking too much time in the ladies room messing with their makeup. She said sit down, do your business, wash your hands, glance in the mirror briefly and leave! She also reminded to always carry one of those things we cant talk about on this forum.....

Crossdresser
    I keep my things in a three drawer dresser in the home office. No need for people to go into my office.

Aspiring Member
    "in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch"

Sorry, couldn't resist Some of you may get this.

I have four of the 18gallon rubbermaid bins, a larger bin for shoes, several garbage bags of older clothes, a few smaller bins for wigs, makeup, a bag that has clothes and underwear in it and a stack of boxes so nobody can see all in my attic. I find I can really fill those bins quickly but I dont' want to throw anything away anymore.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    In a cupboard with lots of electrical and and computer wires dangling in front of the doors. The Pc lives on top of this desk high unit which in an earlier incarnation was a kitchen eye level cupboard. Of course the bi tower computer sits beside it and pulls out and then there are the analogue amplifers, tape decks and CRT unit.
    ~S~

All my stuff is in my wardrobe and drawers as my wife is very accepting.

But to all of you who have to hide your stuff is stranges places, I have one question. How do you manage to launder it all without it being noticed, or do you just dump it when it becomes unwearable uugh?
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I have a big grey box in the garage with a letter style combo lock on it. My makeup is tucked away in the back of my toiletries. I'm out to my wife, and she likes it, but don't want it in her face. If I did need to be an ultra secret husband though, I'd probably buy a gun safe or something, lol.

Since, I'm still in the closet that hasn't been built yet. I'm very limited... panty, panty-hose, etc. When i get the opportunity to dress, I go to the store and buy the panty hose. Then I'll go to a department store or even a thrift store and buy a pair or two. Unfortunately, afterwards I have to find a trash can away from the house. I'm still looking for the perfect place to hid them and me...

Banned Read only
    In plain sight! In the playroom in fourteen xerox boxes.

in open view! Am I just lazy or do I care anymore?

In the atic, though my wife knows where my stuff is.

I never hide my female goodies ! I live alone so they are all over my bedroom closets. Neatly I may add, I live as a lady basically 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I dont hide anything i have two drawers in my dresser and my shoes are on rack in my closet along with a wig, my make up and stuff i keep in a rubermaid box in my closet. My wifes knows and is fine with it. sometimes she will just lay out my underwear for me in the AM. I am lucky girl!!!

Easy... where ever I damn well please! But I live on my own so no reason to hide anything. I even hang my girly clothes, bras and knickers on the clothes rack along with my drab gear so if any nosey parkers want to look in on what I'm up to they see it all. y land lord is not over the moon about it but hey, S.... happens.

"and the very best one if you have the resources, is to buy a duffel bag and purchase a nice sturdy lock to lock the zippers up with and Viola! you have a cheap safe to keep your things in!"

I tried that jessicaa but my ex wife found the padlock key cleaned out my clothing wigs and heels, (all in the name of "I wanted to put something in the suitcase for safe keeping"... Yeah right!) and that turned out just peachy! No offence intended but this method of hiding is not as safe as you may think if your SO is not so supportive.
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 11-24-2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: add more
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!