Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how many wigs do you own

I have 12. But most are the same wig just older and worn out. Can't seem to part with and old wig or old panties...................Is that wrong?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Gold Member
    I started with a blonde wig that was a poor choice as it was large as in the ends of the hair stretched out past my shoulders. Don't know where it went to. Then I overcompensated and got a thin black one that laid flat on my head. That was quickly tossed into a footlocker and still sits there. At that point I decided to grow my hair out and haven't bought another. I have been to a wig store and tried on partial pieces that fill in for hair loss, but I am not there (yet ) so I will keep deferring that purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaSophia View Post
    I have the Black in the Avatar and a similar Blond and a Longer Dark Brunette that my wife likes on me a lot better than I do. Perhaps she covets the other two.

I have others that are awful and gone to the circular file or depths of the drawer or Good Will.
    I was rearranging the drawers today, I forgot about the cool Pink one my wife and I share. Actually I am not a real Pink Girl and am happy to see her in it.