Thread: Fun Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Day!!!!!!!!!!!

It was time for my visit to the salon I go to for a root touch up and a brow wax. All the girls in the salon know about me. My stylist and I talked about it before I went and decided I could go in fully dressed. When I got to the salon everyone said hi but called me by my guy name. It is the only name they know so that was fine. All the girls gave me compliments and it was a great time. Not sure what some of their clients thought but oh well. My stylist even thought she might be able to do my hairstyle so I would not need a wig. That would be great at times.

Stephanie: Great story, one of my dreams on my to do list for sure!

You've got to have them call you by your girl name. Calling you Joe or Bruce or whatever just doesn't seem right if you're wearing a dress and sporting boobs.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    You've got to have them call you by your girl name. Calling you Joe or Bruce or whatever just doesn't seem right if you're wearing a dress and sporting boobs.
    It does not bother me at all. And I have been out clubing with 2 of the girls in the salon. I guess I am just becoming more comfortable with who I am.

I always go dressed to my hair and nail appointments. It makes it easier to explain what I want, and most of the stylists and nail techs have never seen me any other way. They do always call me by my boy name, though. That's a minor issue and I don't bother to correct anyone. With a nail appointment every two weeks, pedicures and hair styling each every four weeks, this gives me about one outing every week on average to look forward to.

- Diane