Thread: This week try something that you have always wished you should do with cross dressing

This week try something that you have always wished you should do with cross dressing

I want to try a few new things with cross dressing this week and I also want to see if some of my fellow cross dressers would try something new this week, too. I am bored with the same old CD routine of buying and then just wearing it at home. I am not sure what I will try, but I want to hear from you as to what I should try to be more adventurous.

Lets all try something exciting and new this week. It could be as simple as speaking up when shopping to wearing something beyond your "comfort" zone. That is me for sure.
    Please, give me some interesting thoughts as to what to do to break my boring CD life.

Have some fun and let us know what happened.

On Friday I'm going to a club in London on the park my car 4 to 5 streets away and walk if I get there about eight o'clock I can always park outside if I get there about 21.30 I will not be able to park outside and the later I go the further I will have to walk so I am aiming for21.30 to 22.00 I will only have two choices at that time of night go back home or walk as I've never walked in public before this could be very interesting

Aspiring Member
    I stood out on my back deck fully dressed and in view of everybody.
    Although, it was 6AM and still dark but it was still thrilling to do it. I imagined the entire neighborhood was looking at me.

I took some clothes over to my GF's place, I neede something to change into from the bicycle gear, and i wanted to wear a skirt for an evening. So, I was in a shirt and skirt for a few hours, I did step out on the balcony as well. Eventually I took the skirt off, becasue the apartment was too warm, and the skirt was fairly heavy. I was disapointed that it didn't feel any cooler than pants while sitting down.

I'm seriously contemplating wearing nail polish to work.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Wear larger boobs and show a bit more cleavage than normal.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Wear larger boobs and show a bit more cleavage than normal.
    I have been considering smaller breast forms so my clothes fit better. Also I am planning to make an appt at a wig shop.

Went to a gay pride parade this weekend and wore all female clothing and shoes, in public for the first time, jeans and a sweater, no one knew but me, but I knew.
    wore all the right underthings including a spanks. It's not like what I wore stood out, but for me it was a big f-ing deal, as the Vice President would say.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Based upon your post, I assume that you do not go out in public en femme. Believe me, if you want to do "something exciting", get dressed and go out in public. Do some "ordinary" errands: go grocery shopping, to the post office, go have coffee some place. I can assure you that you will not feel bored!
    Hugs, Carole